Thread: tears for shears

tears for shears

How many of you, shed a tear so to speak, when back in the bathroom removing all the girl , washing up makeup, stripping lashes, puling wig off to reveal mirrors reflection and an avatar you occupy?

That must be the worst thing about cross-dressing

Hugs

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Gotcha Inna...Every morning, when I pull my nightgown over my head, it signals the end of fun until later that evening, when I , once again, become Jackie...smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Banned Read only
    And it's hurtful and sad when you have to undress from female to male to be accepted in public.

Aspiring Member
    To me it is good to go from daytime clothes to nice, long gown. The bra marks say it all when I look in the mirror. The next morning, a hot cup of coffee while still in my gown in robe is most pleasant.

I guess I don't really mind seeing the male me in my girl clothes in the mirror.

Kitty

Yea, It makes me pretty melancholy sometimes.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Well, I'm a bald headed 64 year old guy myself Hon. I have no regrets with who I am or my life. The true beauty is always there regardless of appearance and the beauty we outwardly display is really only "skin deep" unless we put part of our true self in it anyway.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The worst thing for me is removing my bra and breast forms. I generally refuse to look at myself in the mirror after doing that.

Ghee! I even have to force myself to remove my makeup at bedtime! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I try not to look in the mirror while removing wig, clothes, make up. I feel ridiculous if I do.

I must admit, I'm reluctant to disassemble after a night out. It most likely took more than an hour to get ready and less than 10 minutes to remove.
    But I have to say that the involuntary "aaaahhhhh!!!!" that comes out every time I remove the sticky breast forms is to almost die for.

Banned Read only
    Well, if you're not a full time forever cross dresser, after a week of 24/7, it is sad to have to put Stephanie back in the bottle.

Doesn't bother me much. By the time I am done for the day and removing my makeup I'm generally pretty tired, it's pretty late and all I really want to do is slip into my night gown and crawl between the sheets for some much needed rest.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't really feel bad either. No more so than changing out of my hockey after a game.... Its only clothing! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ya, makes me a bit sad to take things off and put Anita away and I put it off for as long as I can.

AnitaH

Really upset today, thought i had all afternoon to myself but the phone rang to the sound of a friend wanting to return a tool i lent him last week and he was in the area. Really wanted my tool back so went to the bedroom and stared undressing and was so upset when i started to take off the cloth. Maybe another chance will come in a few weeks.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It's very bad times, and quite the opposite feeling when putting everything on.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

It's no big deal, I scrub her off at bed time, but I know she will be back in the morning if I choose!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I personally know one or two CDers who after night out en femme (say about 6 hours or so) can't wait to get out of their clothes and remove the "toxic sludge" from their face (their description if it, not mine).

Me? .... no way. When I come home after a night out, I delay taking off anything (including my heels) as I want to stay in girl mode for as long as possible. When it is time to remove my wig, makeup up etc, it doesn't sadden me or anything it's just that I prefer myself to be and feel better about it when presenting as female.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

It's alwasys a bummer. I put it off as long as possible.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

It's the WORST!!! THere is nothing I hate more than having to "go back" if you know what I mean...

Gold Member
    A CD cannot wait to get home to put on a bra, but a TS cannot wait to get home to take the thing off.
    Wednesday I am off work and believe me, I am looking forward to NOT wearing makeup and a bra. My butt gonna frump around in sweats.

I do remember when I started this all though, I mean truely expressing my TG side, yeah I hated going back to "male" mode
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Being a relative newb to full dressing (not just wearing some stockings or a bra around for a bit), I'm not really sure how to take it. Today was the first time I really slipped fully into "Deanna-mode", make-up, dress, and all (including a short drive to a fast food joint). I was only fully dressed for about 2 hours before I had to get ready to pick my wife up. As I was shedding everything, I'm not sure if it was sadness I felt. It was more of a reflective "hmmm..." I guess. Or maybe the pink fog just muddled my wits (which is more likely).

If I didn't think I'd ever get to dress again, yeah, it'd be a lot more heart-breaking. But for now, it's like saying "see you soon" to a really good friend that's going out of town for a couple weeks.