Thread: Breasts

You can call me Sarah lovemyboobs's Avatar

Breasts

So not exactly sure what this means but I have noticed lately that when I watch "provocative" videos for the most part I am thinking about how I wish I had the female's breasts and of course her bra and panty set if they look nice! Anyone else have this too?
    - Sarah

Yes all the time, even when i look at the VS mag. the models have some of the best figures. IMO
    Mistybtm

Rather have her awesome skin!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    I wish I had half of what they have; Skin, Shape, Body......... The wish list goes on.
    Rader

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh yea! It's all about the boobies!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

And I would look into getting a boob job but would be hard to explain to family, friends, and work. I could explain if they were all natural and had to wear a bra because of that. If that makes sense?
    - Sarah

Perfect sense! They just grew... Not like it was you fault or even wanted them? Lol.

Its the same one I use. My wife knows mine are large due to my prolactinoma. So I have a medical excuse even though I've been enhancing the even more..

.......My Photos

Yup then I could wear any bra i want and everyone would know why!
    - Sarah

My wife still wouldn't let me wear one!! Sigh.

.......My Photos

I would think if i had d's or larger I would definitely want one!
    - Sarah

Defiantly for D's. My B's don't really need one but it close enough that some physical activity hurts me. Why I wear a sports bra when I play hockey or exercise.

.......My Photos

yeah i am kind of between a b and c now sometimes have to wear a sports bra while running
    - Sarah

Yeah, first it was the breast envy for me, then came the hip and leg envy, and now it seems to be focusing on the tiny little waist flaring into the hips envy. Freud would be rolling over in his grave, probably with his cigar!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Defiantly for D's. My B's don't really need one but it close enough that some physical activity hurts me. Why I wear a sports bra when I play hockey or exercise.
    Question Karren, if I don't support the twins when doing running or a activity that involves bouncing, I get a pain near the top of my shoulders, is that the same thing you feel?
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I have been getting skin pain on the sides of my breasts for the last couple weeks for some unknown reason. Wearing a sports bra helps a little bit.

Aspiring Member
    Breast envy here too. A good bra gives a good set now but I always want more.

Great reason to wear a bra, sensitive nipples; everyone can have that. If you use vacuum to extend your nipples then sensitive nipples becomes more common. Out in the cold mine are like someone sanded my nipples with a belt sander. They hurt.

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Breasts are my second favorite consumer dream. I started finasteride for BPH (w/o having it) some 3 mo. ago and my breasts are filling nicely since. Not a word from my wife yet but I've noticed she likes it by the way she touches me. I like the sensation of them bouncing so a bra is out of question for now.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyboobs View Post
    So not exactly sure what this means but I have noticed lately that when I watch "provocative" videos for the most part I am thinking about how I wish I had the female's breasts and of course her bra and panty set if they look nice! Anyone else have this too?
    You require a video for that? You poor thing you. Give it time and hopefully the thought of needing a videio will disappear.

Oh sigh....yes..the idea of having breasts, don't have to be large, just tingles me...

I have total breast envy. I'd love a set of d's. Hell, i'd be happy with c's. I do love wearing my bra, but I've lost weight trying to get a figure that looks somewhat feminine. I wish there was a way to make them grow with otc supplies. My a's aren't cutting it. I want more.