Thread: Designing Women

Designing Women

I LOVE, repeat LOVE watching this show! TVGN network is showing it all afternoon. I'm in 'hog heaven'.

Delta Burke is the utter essence of feminine beauty to me. The episode on now from 1987 has her in a black skirt, 'hose/stockings, colorful top. She was really my first inspiration in wanting to be a woman, not just dress up but I did not see her as a skinny model, but as a beautiful woman. Sure, there's many other TV beauties out there, but for me, there's always a soft spot for her as my "#1"

Long ago, Ibought an outfit much like she's wearing now. Of course, she looks MUCH better in it.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

I was always like Dixie Carter and Annie Potts, with Dixie being my #1.

I agree Delta Burke is so gorgeous. Would die to look like her.

I haven’t seen many episodes, but remember one I saw many years ago. It was the day my wife discovered I was a crossdresser. I won’t go into the details of that event, but after we talked for quite awhile, she needed to get away for awhile. While she was gone I tried to watch some TV and calm my nerves. I stopped on an episode of Designing Women. It happened to be an episode where one of the characters is surprised to learn that the guy she’s dating is a crossdresser. Before that morning, I had always thought that the chances my wife would walk in on me at 5:00 in the morning were pretty slim, but really, what were the odds that, for a show I’d rarely watched, I’d catch that specific episode in the middle of that day? Anyway, from that day on, Designing Woman and I have been linked together.

Wendy

Nice to see someone with great taste. I wear numerous bra/panty sets from the Delta Burke Collection, available in many stores everywhere. Have you tried them? I also have some Delta Burke nightwear which of course is very nice as well.
    As for the show? Well, can it get any better than them? I watched all of them and looked forward to seeing a new episode weekly back when.
    Last edited by jillleanne; 10-22-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Jillieanne, no I haven't tried them, I will look for them next time out shopping. Thanks for the tip!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Semi Sane innocent angel
    SIngs black man black man.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.