Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My breasts

Lightbulb My breasts

Over time I've been using water ballons and forms in bras to create breasts now i have decided it is time for real breasts. If I try hormones what other effects will happen thinking, perceptions,feelings etc. Not worried about friends and family it's my life. Also thinking implant as alt. Do not always dress some times just panties and bras like being guy with boobs sometime. Your experiences please.

Better put a lot more though into it.... You grow breasts and they don't go away when you stop taking hormones.. Or how ever you get them to grow..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I'd concur with Karren on this one. If you are dressing occassionally,hormones are not appropriate. Buy a good set of breast forms and wear them as circumstances permit.

That is honestly an awful idea unless you're considering being full time. More things than breasts happen when you do HRT (hormone replacement therapy). The fact is that doing HRT is a decision that takes years and you really need to speak to doctors before being certain with yourself or you may regret it in the long run!

Also, water balloons!? Get a nice pair of breast forms. Balloons have the potential for some embarrassing (and painful) mishaps!

Aspiring Member
    To add to the others thoughts of which I totally agree, know that you are not alone in these feelings. A lot of us would like to have permanent boobs but to keep our lives in some sort of order we let wishes be wishes.

Kitty

Additionally you could do what a lot of us have done... Purposefully or not... Develop Gynocomastiia. Man-boobs. Moobs. Large enough you can simulate good female cleavage but not too large it interferes with your male activities. Much. Lol. Google Gynocomastia and research the causes. I've switched to using many products known to cause Moobs. And other processes. If you ever get to 10 posts PM me..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have had breasts of a reasonable size since I was 9 years old and I am now 79! Our Doctor told my dad that I needed to wear a bra so I wouldn't suffer from sagging. Other than my time in the military I have worn a bra ever since. As others have already said, think long and hard about growing youir own breasts! They are nice to have at times, but they can also be a big problem!! Oh yes, I am definitely a male!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

If you want breasts, then get breasts.

Implants would probably be the way to go, if you want to keep Jr. in working order. Plus hormones, depending on family history, may only create small breasts (depending on the size you want).

Hormones can cause other problems as well, so doctor supervision is heavily suggested. Everyone is different, so how they will affect you is an unknown.

But remember, there are a few things that you won't be able to do if you have breasts, like go topless in the summer, especially swimming. Not to mention, the increased possibility of breast cancer.

However, it might be a good idea to get a good set of forms and give them a test ride for a few weeks 24/7 or more before deciding. See if you can handle the every day stares, remarks, questions, etc. (if any).
    DonnaT

At the very least you will have to sacrifice certain male activities in the process of gaining those boobs, are you prepared to do that? Because the usual way requires you to block the testosterone before any boobs begin to come in. AND while having implant surgery is quick, it allows little time for any psychological adjustment whereas either of the other ways (either HRT through a doctor or going herbal) takes time and allows for adjustment. It is not some quick solution to a trivial question but something that needs depth of thought and counseling.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

What if your moobs are large enough interfere what should one do? Unfortunatly mine are a medium size kinda annoying when I feel them moving around but only when I'm in male mode!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joan21 View Post
    What if your moobs are large enough interfere what should one do? Unfortunatly mine are a medium size kinda annoying when I feel them moving around but only when I'm in male mode!!
    Bind them down, or wear a tight sports bra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_binding

http://www.t-kingdom.com/
    DonnaT

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MackenzieMarigold View Post
    That is honestly an awful idea unless you're considering being full time. More things than breasts happen when you do HRT (hormone replacement therapy). The fact is that doing HRT is a decision that takes years and you really need to speak to doctors before being certain with yourself or you may regret it in the long run!
    I agree. Most definitely you should consider it if you were going to be transitioning or even CDing full time. You might not think that it would cause problems with friends and family, but there may be some issues that haven't made themselves apparent.. Pretty hard to undo something like that if you have second thoughts later. Stick with the forms.

Bind them down, or wear a tight sports bra
    That sounds painful but sports bra maybe

Also, hormones don't always mean good sized breasts anyway. It's all about your genes. So whatever size your mom and/or sister are, you'll generally not be too far off.

Karren I know you can't reverse hormones that is why when not dressed like to be a guy with breasts but dressing 75% of time. Also why I'm thinking of implants don't know effects hormones have on perceptions, feelings, thinking etc.

I do have breast forms but want the feeling and sensitivity as well.

Piora, I have been wearing forms 24/7 for years but want feelings of reel boobs. that is why i'm leaning toward implant vs HRTtakes less time.

Kimdl93, I have breast forms an wear them 24/7 that's why I lean toward implants with hormones you don't about size etc.
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-26-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Merging 4 consecutive posts. Multiposting is not allowed.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    There are a lot of good discussions and personal tales about the effects of hormones in the Body Issues forum and the Transsexual forum.

Somewhere in the Body Issues forum I also posted links to some papers that describe in detail issues like implant size and shapes and implantation mechanisms, and there is a specific paper that discusses implants for MTF Transsexuals.

Implants are not always problem free, and the bigger you go above 150 cubic centimeters volume, the more problems you are likely to encounter. 150 cc's is roughly a large "A" cup on a 36-inch chest (and so would only be like AA on a 40 inch chest.) Scarring, leakage, ruptures, material breakdowns, have to be re-done every 10 years or so, etc., etc. And you risk a uni-boob !

This is not to imply that hormones are any "safer". Basically, it is not a good idea to take either approach until the alternatives are worse. Some people would say that you shouldn't even be thinking about such things unless you are transsexual, but I know that approach just didn't work for me: I know the idea logged in my mind, first as "fantasy" and then as "what would it take, not that I'd really do it, but...", until I got to the point of "I'm fed up with just being afraid of what could happen: I'm going to ask doctors about the medical risks for me and think about it seriously afterwards", and only then, after I had expert information about the risks to me, could I decide whether the alternatives were worse for me. That was a lot of longing and thinking and fence-sitting before I knew I had to go ahead. Thus, I will not tell you not to think about it: I will tell you instead to do your research and examine your feelings and (if possible) "practice" in public, before you make any commitment to anything.

Karen..i'd like to know more. I'm currently trying herbs, but I'd like to hear from you.

Previously GraceAnne
    Don't you have a post about telling your wife about the cding? Why bother telling her? You don't care what she thinks, that is painfully obvious. Does she know how little you care for her feelings?

There is a city mayor near me that has breast implants. And he dresses 24/7 but he did this recently after decades of being public there in that town. Having instant boobs without having dealt with long period of public dressing is a hard road to deal with (not impossible just difficult.)

Ultimately its your life and your money, but the advice here is based upon a collective wisdom that should not be taken lightly. We'll still love you here regardless of what choice you make, we might tell you "we told you so" afterward.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Use hormones and one negative is you WILL lose the use of your pulltoy, but his neighbors won't shrink with him, and its not reversable.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylee View Post
    Use hormones and one negative is you WILL lose the use of your pulltoy, but his neighbors won't shrink with him, and its not reversable.
    The neighbors do shrink as well; up to 50% is the figures I find. This is, I gather, more directly the case for spiro as it blocks T production, so the body shuts the area down as being unneeded.

J'lyn GG, Should have titled getting acceptence by wife haven't shared bed in over a year. That is why want boobs and start new life style

^ Wilt, in this thread that you posted a few hours after this one, you say that you are hoping your wife will eventually accept the CDing:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...2-telling-wife

Which is it? Do you want to start a new life without her, or do you want her to accept the CDing?
    Reine

Let's see if I have the facts straight:

- you under-dress 24/7 including forms. Your wife hasn't noticed this because you are heavy set and you have not been married long. Also, you haven't shared a bed (in a literal sense perhaps?) for a year.

- you fully dress 75% of the time, but your wife hasn't noticed.

- you do not care what friends and family might say about your implants because it is your life. Is your wife included in the "do not care about family" part of that? But you are hoping that your wife might eventually wear down and put up with your dressing.

If the above have been correctly summarized, then the pattern I see emerging is of a relationship that has not existed for long and which has been (for whatever reason) greatly strained for much of its existence.

I would suggest that the first thing you should work on is the matter of whether you and your wife wish to continue your relationship or not. I think relationship counseling would be called for in your situation.

Pennylee, I understand certin things are not reversable pulltoy dosen't get used any way , wife and I haven't don it since I cant remeber, that is why want breast to be more fem some thing wanted since child hood and sister started dressing me. Start happier phase of life. What else will happen with hormones positives or negitives? May be inplants faster no side effects.
    Last edited by wilt575; 10-26-2011 at 08:25 PM.