Thread: Las Vegas Transformations

Las Vegas Transformations

My wife who does not know about my dressing has agreed to fullfill my Crossdressing fantasy. It may be a one time deal since she fears I will want to do it more. Looking at Las Vegas Any suggestions? As I told her, what happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas.
    Last edited by StephanieT; 12-05-2011 at 04:29 PM.

I live in Vegas. I say go for girl!
    She fears more. Perhaps 'more' could add more to both of your's lives. Just let her know that when you leave Vegas you are going home with the one that gave you such a great birthday present.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! MOVE THERE!ha,ha! I think this is a great opportunity for you! You will have the door open! So walk slowly together thru' it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You may want to check out Stephanie at The Tgirlstore for a great makeover or Amy at the GB 2. They're both lots of fun.

I agree with Dahlia about the 2 choices for a makeover. They can also suggest where to go, and there are many places where you can be comfortable for a night out. Have a great time.
    Denise DeMann

My wife would like me to go to Vegas an get makeover but we can't afford it at this time o how I would love that

Well hopefully one of the 2 suggestions will reply to my email inquiry. So far no luck.

I say do it, definitely. She might realize how harmless and fun it can be and open up to it.

Looks like it is Amy. She seems great and her reviews are wonderful.