39 14.72%
  • 56-60

38 14.34%
  • > 60

28 10.57%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old is everyone?

How old is everyone?

I was just curious. I have seen a vast variety of ages amongst everyone I was just curious what the age spread actually was. So if everyone would oblige me in voting, I would appreciate it. OH, how old were you when you admitted to yourself you were a crossdresser and what led you to that conclusion?
    Last edited by britney1; 10-18-2005 at 11:46 AM.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

I'm..

...21, 22 this November.

Hugs
    Amelia

Hi
    I think I always knew that somewhere someday, I would find the correct title. What it was going to be, I was not sure, but finally I knew

Crossdresser ( and happy with the title ).
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Now this is a interesting poll. Looks like a lot of us are either baby boomers or post baby boomers. I hope that is not the only two generations of CD's LOL

'Lo Britney,
    I real human (blokey) years I'm 57 (ssshhh) but in my just emerging from the closet girlie years I'm 5??? going on 25. I missed all my girly growing up time from my late teens on so although I may dress conservatively (horrid word!) in my head I'm ready for fun and determined to have some (eventually).
    Hugs 'n stuff,
    Jenny xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by joannplano
    Now this is a interesting poll. Looks like a lot of us are either baby boomers or post baby boomers. I hope that is not the only two generations of CD's LOL
    Yes, Joann, at this early stage I'm surprised that CDs are older. Or maybe we're just around the house more during the day. Let's see what the totals are after a full day or two!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    my drab self is 43 i started cdinng at about 12-13 so Cheryl is only 30

Just had my 61st birthday

But, in my life as a crossdresser, I'm still in the pooping nappies stage, less than one year old.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

When I started 'crossdressing' I had never heard of the word. All I remember is wishing I could be a girl and wear all those lovely frilly undies, dresses, lipstick and mascara, like I still do, and that was 60 years ago.

love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I've been celebrating the anniversary of my 39th birthday for two years now -- and plan to keep doing so until I'm ready to start celebrating the anniversary of my 49th.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Amy is only 24...My male body is just a little older. [/SIZE]

Does 'everyone' include us GG's ?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    [SIZE=3]Why not? The banner says for Crossdressers and their admirers right?[/SIZE]

Well yeah, but I don't want to vote on a poll that's specifically for the CD's I know it says 'everyone' but.... well.... u know
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kay
    Yes, Joann, at this early stage I'm surprised that CDs are older. Or maybe we're just around the house more during the day. Let's see what the totals are after a full day or two!

Im 56 myself. It seems that CDing is more popular in people who were in puberty in times of relatively greater degrees of sexual dimorphisim---in clothing, etc.

James Mictchner the author, makes this observation in reguards to afganistan---where the differences between the sexes in clothing and manner are extreme.---An entire class of CDs take the place of women in social situations.----This holds true in many countries with high sexual dimorphisim, according to him.

There appear to be "Peaks" in CD age numbers in the US--- for those who grew up in the 50's and early 60's--where the dimorphisim was more extreme than more recent times. Looking at the later peaks, the late 70's and early 80's also suggest a CD influence on kids.

GG's Poll?

Perhaps we should have a separate poll for GGs. I suspect there will be very few older GGs (around my own age of 60+) who frequent this site. Most of those who grew up in the 40s, 50s and 60s may not even be aware that CDs exist, let alone be interested (or computer literate) enough to log onto this site. The younger GGs (that does include you Tamara!) may be more tolerant and interested in new experiences to embrace the subject and accept or even encourage a CDing SO. There's only one way to find out, but I'll put my money on a CDers poll being skewed towards the higher ages, and a GG's poll skewed to the younger ages.
    If so, I'll need to think about swapping my wife for a younger model, if I want a CD supporter! Only kidding! I wouldn't swap her for the world; just wish I could get her to accept one part of me that she's been unwilling to consider fior a long time now, but I'm still working on that!

Tony

Of course

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    Of course it does. I just wanted to see what the average age of our users was.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

old,give me my walker and oxygen mask sonny
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I'm 53 and I acknowledged my CDing about 30 years ago. No matter which way you look at it, I'm middle-aged. Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd!!
    It is hard work to be beautiful.

What we are given is our Fate...What we do with it is our Destiny!

I'm 41 until next month and I remember being attracted to women's clothing from a very early age. 7, maybe 8 years old I would guess it was. I finally admitted to being a crossdresser at the ripe old age of 17. I assume that like most of us I did have a few mental battles with myself along the way and thought that maybe it was just a phase. Well here I am all those years later and I dress now more than ever and I love it. I can honestly say that I will not stop dressing until I'm dead and gone. I have however found a way to continue to dress even after my passing. In my Last Will and Testament, I have requested that I be buried in my favorite wedding gown which I have all boxed up and preserved for when that day finally comes.

Kisses,

Cassandra

Older is good

Since I started 50 years ago, I guess it doesn't matter.

Banned Read only

55 and just came out. Feels great!

I'm 55 years old and just came iut to my wife of 25 years. I've never felt better. But my wife Mini? Well, lets just say her response was less than supportive. Big hugs to all of you ladies!

Love
    Jeannie

PS- Lyle Lovett song"If I were the man that she wanted, I would not be the man that I am."

I am 60 years old. Told by gg's that I look 40 when dressed. My good friend Laura, with whom I go out often, just turned 70 in November. She is told by gg's that she looks 50'ish when dressed.

Jodi

I'm 21. been dressing on and off for as long as I can remember, but only really realised about a year ago
    Do Not Feed The Newbie

I used to be a "thirty something" gal, but I now say with pride, Oh lordy, Kyra's 40!