Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dressing because ......

[SIZE=4]Hi Sherlyn,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]After 52yrs doing it I've learned not to ask myself questions but I suppose I do it cos I love and like it and I'm content with just that.[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

Yes well!

It does indeed bring out the feelings of being a real girl. Now if there was just a real way to become that when wearing the cloths. Oh well!. Suzy!. But then that's a whole nother story!.

both, i was just looking at some pics I took the other day. I love the way I look as Tammy. It just makes me feel good deep down in the pit of my stomach.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

cute new member

Smile

hiya there,

i would say more 1 than 2.

definately enjoy the feel of the clothes but my gender will always be male and that will never change, so more 1 than 2 for my answer.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

this brings up another question...in my case neway ....What do u do in a situation where u are being hit on by a male?.......now for me it has happened twice ...once with Kew i was standing on the street ...guy in truck pulls up calls me over ...i freaked and ran back too her in the car ,,,but the second time ...guy in a truck asks me where theres a place to get a quiet drink..... like I have a g/f and im straight .... are we askin for this too happen by dressing as women?....was I wrong in talkin in my best femme to fool him? ...I dunno its a confusing issue.... it was a great experience having this happen ...but also a scary one....? Has this happened too neone else ?? AND WHATS WITH ME AND GUYS IN TRUCKS lol

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

To Be Me!

No. 2: Because I see the woman I was meant to be! With a body that was always girlish, the clothes make me feel so real! In male clothes, I am a fraud.

Of course, with each of us, our reasons vary.

First of all I guess is the fact that Im not a handsome guy,, but for me it just feels right when dressed in fem. The makeup and hair choices are a bonus !
    Im ok with my gender and how things are, kinda like the best of both worlds

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    AND WHATS WITH ME AND GUYS IN TRUCKS lol
    Hmmm, 'Redneck bait', maybe??? j/k, j/k...LOL That's a tough one about talking with guy's. We all want to be perceived as a girl, but if carried too far, might get a girl in trouble. Like if a guy starts hitting on you in front of his buddies, and then realizes that you might be a guy ! The reaction could go either way.

Because it is who I am, nothing more or less.
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Number two of course!
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Raines
    [SIZE=3]TS Superiors? I consider myself more TS then CD and i don't see myself as being better then anyone else here. With your post count i would have assumed you would have used a little more tact then that.
    [/SIZE]
    OOps deary me. Sorry.

My post followed yours that is all. Wasn't aimed at you personally at all. It is a running joke that TS is superior to TV. Ask any TS.

And watch for the smiley face. It's a clue.

probably more 2.. altho in my fantasy mind i'm always thinking of being "real"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    OOps deary me. Sorry.

My post followed yours that is all. Wasn't aimed at you personally at all. It is a running joke that TS is superior to TV. Ask any TS.

And watch for the smiley face. It's a clue.
    [SIZE=3]Ok no problem. I promise after SRS i'll come back and thank all the little people here for supporting me prior to my transition.

[SIZE=1]Yes i'm joking.[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Deborah; 10-20-2005 at 06:46 PM.

I have always loved the feel and the look of the clothes. Georgina.

Wink In my case....

I do it because I really like it,it is my true self,I love the way girl clothes
    feel (specially dresses) they look cute on me and it is very enjoyable!

BTW:I dont like boys clothes!

Occasional Member jessiemillard's Avatar
    I just love the feel of it ...im pretty sure i know what gender im supposed to be for the rest of my life

You enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing, but mostly the feel
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Because its the most fun I ever had with my clothes on. I enjoy being the girl I am inside and girls just wanna have fun. Love that Cyndie Lauper. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 10-21-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Smile

Hi all,

For me it's no. 1. I like the feel and look of female clothes. Plus it's a lot of fun.

Mark.

It's both for me. I love the feel of feminine clothes and how they look. Also, it allows my feminine self to express herself. I'm not sure who my real self is. I'm genetically a male and can think and react as one but where has my feminine self come from? When I die and am reborn will I be genetically female with a hidden male side? I think I'm both but would prefer to be female if given a choice.

Bonnie

Mostly for gender ........the feel is nice too....

dccd4u

Maybe I'm Crazy

I must be way off base. Of all the responses to "Dressing because...", non address where I am. Which is:

I'm a non-passable TV. I guess many would say bearded lady or some other such disparaging classification but I love my maleness and my feminine self. I dress daily and fully in lingerie under my men clothes because it makes me feel sexy and sensual.
    More importantly, I dress because it turns me on sexually. It makes me absolutely ravenous when having sex with men or, preferably, other TV/CD's. So, it's a sexual thing for me
    Last edited by Sharon; 10-22-2005 at 03:53 PM. Reason: unacceptable photo removed -- please read rules

dressing because..

I like the way feminine clothes look. I like the way they feel on me. I like the way I feel when I have them on.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I dress because it is what I am supposed to be wearing. Simple as that really.

Mona xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    1. You enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing ..or

2. It brings out the ...real gender ...you feel you are?

No explanations needed ..I'm just curious...how many of us fit into one of these areas.
    Sherlyn I could give you a million reasons I love wearing my clothes.You posted two of them but the only reason is that it makes me feel good.

Diana