Thread: Long abscence but not idle

Long abscence but not idle

Hi all...
    I have been off the forums for sometime; distracted with real life, relocation and now, re employment.
    But- my self expression has continued. I now underdress daily, and powder myself after every shower. I spent all of last winter with shaved legs and certainly will be shaving them again soon. My thin male hair is now long enough I am experimenting with curlers

But I've had trouble making the time commitment to really fully dress. It's the old frustration of getting dressed, doing the makeup and then feeling like I've just barricaded myself indoors for fear of being 'outed'. And while my GF is so supportive, I feel very self conscience dressing while she's home.

Half my closet is lady's clothes, I have a small set of drawers packed with underthings and a decent collection of shoes. I also have two wigs and two sets of breastforms. But while I've spent time and money gathering all this, I fall short of my expectations. I rarely take the time to fully dress, putting it all together.

I did finally find a 'PUSH' to help jump start my stalled desire. I ordered some Hollisters adhesive for my forms; it sat for days on the shelf but finally my curiosity and desire to try it pushed my apprehension aside. Attaching the forms felt so good, I immediately wanted more.
    I spent the rest of the evening with full makeup and a wig, trying on differant tops and playing with scarves as accessories.

I do have to say that when I pulled out my neglected wigs, I found the skill I'd developed from growing my hair and experimenting with differant ways to comb it was helpfull. I put one wig on and in no time had it styled and looking better with clear possibilities for further development. The second one styled up even easier.

I have been in a slump, and I'm hoping this last weekends outburst will be the start of something more frequent. I do crave the feeling of being fully 'assembled' and what I experienced after gluing on my forms really gave me a dose of Positive Energy.

I have thought about creating a Dina Facebook page.... hoping for an outlet to 'shout out' during the day when I'm feeling the Woman within. Twitter might be a a suggested format but I don't want to take on that much minute to minute distraction while I'm working.
    I know some of you ladies have FB pages... do you connect much that way?
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Welcome home Dina! Don't be a stranger to your sisters! I do not use FB so I can't help you there! It's great that your GF accepts you for who you are! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I hear ya loud and clear about real life getting in the way. It's been almost two full months without any special time for Tanya. But with the Halloween weekend a pond us, she has two nights of events planed. Funny how something can trigger the urge again. So tonight, toe nails painted, a nice bright orange for the holiday, clothing items laid out, legs and other parts shaved. Just one more boring day at work and Tanya Time for the weekend.

Tanya