Thread: does your favorite color change?

does your favorite color change?

Now that I've added cross dressing to my life I love the color pink. It is my favorite color when I'm dressed. All my life my favorite has been sky blue.
    Is this just in my head? Pink for girl and blue for boy.
    I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

I think that's just the pink fog rolling in. My favorite color has pretty much always been red, though back when I went by the name Violet I kinda liked purple... that's a bit different though, don't you think?

I am not really partial to any one single color, I love pastels, and one color combo in particular, Pink & Black
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Nope, my favorite has always been blue......

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    Red is my favorite color. It has not changed for me. I do lean toward earth tones and pastels in my clothing choices.

The history of pink for girls and blue for boys is not that long. In the past... young boys and girls were dressed in all different colors... including pink for boys and blue for girls. History is an interesting teacher.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

My favorite color is always changing. I think, for me anyways, that it depends on what it is that I'm looking at or applying color to. Lately I've really been into greens and purples.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

yes, it has changed for me. when i started dressing, my favorite was pink, Now it is yellow. But it does not mean i dont like pink anymore and i wear other colors too
    urmila

My favorite color is geen. In the past year it is starting to change to lavender & purples.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

lets go shopping
    Well Im just a blue jean and t shirt guy at work . boring ! when i want to calm and be me to just relax and get into that perfect state of mind i like bright outgoing cherful colors like purple pink they seem to bring a calm over me . even more if its a silky blouse and skirt

Nope, never. "My favorite color has always been red. No wait, white, no, come to think of it, it's purple. That's it, yes, purple. Or is it pink? Hmmmm, let me think,my favorite color. Oh, it has to be gold, no silv.............................................. "

As long as it's pink, my favorite color keeps changeing! I guess you could say it keeps me in the PINK!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Mine changes with the seasons, I love pastels in the spring, bright colors in the summer, Autumn colors in the fall. As a boy I loved blue/greys, but now I love change of color, in male and female mode.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not really. I have always loved plum and purples and teals. They just look good on me no mater what gender I'm presenting.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    In my guy clothes, I have always been secure enough to wear just about any color shirt, including pink and pastels. As far as my femme things, I just love all of the colors, but tend to really like the way I look in dark purple, fuschia and teals. Of course the color is not just on the outside, I have to have matching panties (wearing dark purple under my jeans right now).

Mine has always been purples...be it a deep purple or a lavender. Of course this is quite close to pink which is my other favorite.
    My preference has never changed, just been modified, so to speak.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My favorite color has always been the same, but I love to mix up my wardrobe and try lots of different color combinations. I try to dress for the season or the event, so in the spring I'll be wearing pastels, in the summer some bright colors, earth tones in the fall and solid strong colors in the winter. But even this is subject to change based on what catches my eye when I'm getting dressed. Even in guy mode I'm like that with my favorite item of clothing being a Hawaiian shirt (I have about 40).
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Anything in Bubblegum Pink for me - I love that color

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    my "guy" color is cobalt blue, my "girl" color is malachite green!

Nope, my favorite color is blue when I am in guy or girl mode.

I am fanatically purple. I always have been since I was a kid.
    I wear it in my guy wardrobe, and my girl wardrobe.
    I wear it on my toes,

I like different colors,depending on my mood,years ago,I hated pink,now that I crossdress,I love pink and think it looks good on me!

CFM Red, feminine or masculine. Except that as a guy I like it on Mustang convertibles, and as a girl I like it on my four inch strappy pumps and club dresses.

I have always loved dark blue. My vehicles even ATV shows that. Amanda, however can't get enough pink. Bright pink to be exact.