Thread: Red letter day number two

Banned Read only

Red letter day number two

A brief recap of my situation: came out to my wife in March. Total acceptance but not ready to see me. A few months later, I shared a transformation video, then a few casual pictures. Presented Jennifer to her, face to face, only a few weeks back.

So yesterday, as we planned to go to the mountains, I asked her if she'd be ok with me being dressed for the trip. She said shed be fine with it. So, 30 minutes later, it's two gals on the road. The best thing was we had three uninterrupted hours to talk. By the time we arrived, she was giving me make up and hair advice. Honest feedback is what we all need if passing is your goal. I am still stunned how fantastic she is.

Great wife and nice trip. I should go to the mountains with my SO too.
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Absolutely wonderful, Jennifer! I just love reading these stories with happy endings! It only goes to show that if the coming out part is done with patience and understanding on both sides...so much can be accomplished. It sounds like you've got one special lady there.

That is incredible. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

lovely story - the best to both of you

My wife has helped me tremendously. Love her and appreciate her. Let her know how special she is!

Cindy Jean

That's a great story Jennifer! Make sure you give your wife an extra big hug!!

Terri

I've got to go and get ready for tonight! Halloween party and dance! But before I go I want to thank you for giving me the pleasure to leave on such a happy story! Thank you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That is more than wonderful!!! Make sure next time there is an "official holiday" you get her something she wants. In fact, it does not even have to be an official holiday, surprise her!!!
    Susan

That is awesome. Do you think she is up to giving seminars for SOs as to what goes on and how to handle it. I wish my SO would be able to get her head around my crossdressing. You have to give your SO a very special present and ntime.

Thirty minutes later? As in '3' '0' minutes? '30' minutes later??????? Oh to be young and beautiful again!!

That is great Jennifer very happy for you!
    Jennifer Marie