Friday morning I got dressed, fem boot cut jeans, black top, a pair of flats and did my hair. I did not do any make up (I don't know why) but anyway I went to Sally Anns corset shop. When I got there she was still closed, she opens at 10:30 and it was 11:00 when I pulled into the parking lot. I parked the car and there were a couple of ladys parked next to me and I over heard them talking to eachother about how she is late. I sat there for a while (40 minutes) and started to get scard so I left, But something happend to me a mile or so down the road and I turned around a went back. When I pulled in this time there was only one lady sitting there waiting for the store to open, About 15 minutes later she left and I was alone waiting. I waited another 30 minutes and the store opened and I about had a hart attack but I went in anyway. When I entered the store I was treated like nothing was strange or wrong with me beeing there and ask what I was looking for. I told her I was looking for a corset to help my look and she set me up in a fitting room and started bring me diffrent corsets and waist sinchers. I tryed a few on and fell in love with how they made me look. I asked her what els she had to help my look and she brought me a pair of forms size 8, a bra and butt and hip enhancers. I tryed them all on and I was hooked. I bought one corset, one waist sincher, bra and forms and the butt and hip pads. I wore everything home except for the wais cincher. It was a great day for me and hope I will be able to do something like this again sonetime soon.