Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Scientific Breakthrough...

A Scientific Breakthrough...

Science has perfected the art of body swapping. Your SO has come to you and asked you to swap bodies for one week. For the GG's: Would you be willing to swap your body with that of your SO for one week so that they could fully experience what is like to be genetically female? Would you give up all you have known for your entire life and venture into the unknown world of the male to afford your SO the chance to experience the joys and tribultions of really being a woman? For the GM's: If offered the opportunity by your SO, would you accept it? Would you give up the last bit of your male life for a weeks time to explore all aspects of womanhood? After a week's time, how difficult would it be to go back to the role of being on the outside, looking in? Honestly, could you endure the pace of life most women live daily?

How about it, everyone?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

in a newyork minute........

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    And how many of you GGs would wait for that time of the month so we could get the full implications of GG experience rather than the fantasy version? :evil:

I for one am sure the reality of women's lives would be far more exhausting than expected.

OTOH, I'm curious what the GGs would think of the joys and tribulations of really being a man.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

Swapping bodies for a while

I've fantasized about borrowing a woman's body for years, even written about it. I've always been hung up, though, in the writing, over who would run the body and the consequences of whatever the arrangement:

1) the owner, with me as a guest (what would my role be? Sightseer, of a kind?)?

2) me, with the owner fighting me for control, because I was mistreating her
    by running her body differently than she was used to?

3) both of us, an agreed-upon power-sharing for the duration of the "borrowing," where she ran the arms, legs, etc., on weekends, and me on the weekdays?

With the latter, I can see the movie now: "The Fokkers Meet Their Daughter Who Has her Boyfriend Living in Her Body." Will make a bundle, for sure!

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Tracy wouldn't do it. Men are men, women are women.

Blade, on the other hand, would do it in a heartbeat, assuming she and I were wife and husband. (If we're going to consider fantasy, why not?) We've talked about it. Her view was she wanted to know what it would be like to be "equipped". I want to know what it's like to have a life-giving body. And yeah, I'd do it. No question.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Quote Originally Posted by ginafaye
    in a newyork minute........
    im with u in a new york minute

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    My wife and I have talked about this one. We'd both be interested in the experience, but think that 1 week is too short a time to gain a true understanding of the other "role."

Lynne

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Without any hesitation. (I don't have an SO right now -- so do I get to choose who I'd swap with....hmmmm....Susan Saradon, Sigourney Weaver, Catherine Zeta-Jones....

girl next door
    In a heartbeat, especially knowing it'd be just a week. Might I have the option to extend?? Tammi

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Dahlstrom
    And how many of you GGs would wait for that time of the month so we could get the full implications of GG experience rather than the fantasy version? :evil:

I for one am sure the reality of women's lives would be far more exhausting than expected.

OTOH, I'm curious what the GGs would think of the joys and tribulations of really being a man.
    Good one!

Personally, I would be very interested to see what it's like to pee standing up!
    ....we are all made of stardust

sandra

swapping

It's funny because I was actually thinking about that a few days ago. I would diffenitly do it for Abby7. I am not really a girly girl so I think being in a mans body might be fun. I know I would have a lot more friends thats for sure, but wait what about sex? No, I don't like girls lol. Anyway I would do it for him oops her.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susandrea
    Personally, I would be very interested to see what it's like to pee standing up!
    Well with a little help you could give it a try yourself. Just remember to put the seat down.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

In reality My SO would get a feminized body and I'll have to start dieting all over again and to see my body being neglected ugh
    so can I choose someone else
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

In a heartbeat, no doubt about it. I've always wanted to experience being a total woman. The problem might well be giving it back when the time is up. I want to experience life the way real girls do. I hope my wife, while she's being me, is feeling a little frisky, because I'm sure I would be in that situation. Gee, maybe she'll crossdress!

YES, I would be standing there screaming " Get the F&%K out and let em in there already".

Love, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

No I wouldn't except the offer, however tempting.
    To have so much and then have it taken away again. Because from then on I would know exactly what I was missing, once I had reverted back to a hairy a**e, big feet, the need to shave, no shape and drab clothes.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    i would do that in a heart beat to be a gg for aweek while my wife was a gm for a week .... oh yes ...see i gg an only tell us what thay are feeling and thinking ... as well as we can only say what we think and feel ...but if we could change into each outher for a week then a mutch truer understanding of each outher would be shared.....

umm I wouldnt swap bodies with my wife no offence to her but my female cloths I have now definitly wont fit her. I would swap with other females bodies though . my wife also has well old persons tastes in cloths nothing in style for todays woman hehe :P I am 31 she is 42. There is a big time and age diference and ideas on what cloths look good

In a heart beat.
    [SIZE=4]Julie Woods[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

In!

In a nano second. Now indeed how where and when do i find and get to this swapping point. thsi is what and where i am now currently anyway trying to find a real way to do just this indeed. if and when this si now availble where do i go to sign on please. I'm ready. Suzy!.

Indeed

I would swap with my wife for one week. There are several things about being a women that I would enjoy (I just hope its not the week aunt flow is in town) That's the one time I would not like to experience being a woman. Being a man definately has its advantages. I think it would be easy to go back to being a man because I love being a man. I would like for my wife to experience the pressure of being a man. The breadwinner in the family and the stress associated with it.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

Being a man? Been there, done that! Let's try something new!! Oh, yes! I would do it in a second!! Sign me up!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

absofreakin'lutely without a doubt.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

cute new member

Smile

why not, would definately be a life experience, broadening the horizons.

wouldnt it be nice to fully appreciate what ggs have to go through every day, not just in dressing but attitudes and such, would make men so much more understanding. maybe it could be done in schools, every student has to change for one week or two, would make society such a better and more tolerant place.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Well even though my wife is quite plus sized... I think I'd still do it. In fact I think it would be fun to get all dolled up everyday and go "see, it's not that big of a deal to do it everyday!", and I'd exercise a ton and drop 10 pounds or so to pay her back.

I've actually pondered this concept through OBE (out-of-body experience), but it would involve letting go of silver chords which could lead to evil body takeovers and it's probably not even possible if you were skilled in such a thing.. but perhaps one day if technology progresses like they think it will:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_uploading