Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Scientific Breakthrough...

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Dahlstrom
    And how many of you GGs would wait for that time of the month so we could get the full implications of GG experience rather than the fantasy version? :evil:

I for one am sure the reality of women's lives would be far more exhausting than expected.

OTOH, I'm curious what the GGs would think of the joys and tribulations of really being a man.
    I'll do it in a heartbeat! And experiencing a women's live with the good and bad is the only way to know for sure of your gender identity, if you tried and still preferred being female despite all the complications of being one, then I guess thats really who you are deep down.

If not, I guess its good to go back to being a male, who occasionally likes to express his feminine side.

Gosh yes. Your relationship would be so much better after the swap. Then you would really know how it feels to be your partner.

Oh and....can you imagine how much better sex would be? No more "right there...no, there....no, higher....and about 3 centimetres to the left....no, not my left, your left....oh I give up. How about a nice game of Scrabble?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

For a week? Sure but with the option for an extension of said experiment. One question though, what happens if I get pregnant?

As crossdressers I think most of us only view the beauty and charms associated with femininity. Although I do think it would be interesting to affect such a body swap - and it would DEFINITELY be a learning experience for both parties involved in it - in reality I think that the involved parties would be satisfied to get back into their original genders at the end of the swapped week. Of course if one is a TS the story would be entirely different, but for the typical CD, I don't think we actually would want to swap bodies that way and REMAIN swapped. We (male as well as female) tend to see the advantages that the other gender sems to have, but not those things that are the disadvantages.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Ok, this may be a mega waffle.. if so I appologise now.... it is not, repeat not a poor old me post.. it is meant to be blunt and honest.

Some info: My wife is disabled, she has fybromialiga, IBS, depression because of the first two, migrains, and next month she will endure the joys of a hysterectomy...
    If I take your post at face value, then what you are asking is will I swap with her and go through this for her, will I take on her pain? You would think any man would jump at the chance, and in my heart so would I, however... My wife has ten years of learning to cope with these things, and I can tell you that her resistance to pain has grown and grown over the years. My resistance is as they say, 'futile'. I am a whimp!
    I obviously understand the jist of the thread, and how I would get to be a woman for that time, but I can tell you that my wife has many, many days where she doesn't get to be a woman.. all she can be is a human being, lied in bed, in agony.
    I think then for people in our position the question is very hard. Would I want to do it, yes... would she let me do it.. probably no.
    Hope this wasn't too heavy and deep
    Hugz
    SammyJo

Casey

Smile Without hesitation

I would in a heartbeat...I don't have a SO, but if I found someone who wanted to swap I would. I would choose a teen girl to swap with. I would be careful and respectful to her body, but I would have a lot of fun. What if I didn't want to go back or got stuck like that would be intesting.

I'd do it in a heartbeart. The only thing that I would ask would be to not have it be 'that time of the month' for the full week. I wouldn't mind a day or two to see if it's really as bad as she says .

I've fantasized about that before. I'm really just curious as to what it would be like to live like a GG . . . no desire to actually become a women permanently and am quite happy as a man. But there is nothing wrong with satisfying a little curiosity
    - Steph

NatashaRoberts

Body Swapping

This is interesting....I'm in a philosophical mood so bear with me!

Are we assuming that it is our minds that make us TG rather than our bodies (if the 2 could even be separated)? If 'I' woke up in my wife's body what would it feel like? One possibility is that I would feel wonderfully feminine and behave and think like a woman - my wife - but then in what sense is the person me? Or I might feel no different but just be more pleased when I looked in the mirror because of my womanly curves.

Is this mere intellectual masturbation or does it matter?

Probably the former but just reflect on what it is that it is you seek when you cross-dress. Is it to feel like a woman or is it to look like one so you can get on with life feeling comfortable with how you look. I suppose a transexual might respond that they already feel female - so it might be a body image issue.

For myself - I would love to look like a woman to be accepted in the clothes I enjoy wearing - but I'd still want to be me.

NR

Haley Pink~

Huh?

Noooo Way! I'd rather stay me!

But if it was one of the Girls from Charmed then maybe. LOLOL!

Haley

[[SIZE="7"]I AM SO THEIR! taken off like the road runner...BEEP,BEEP,ZIP, BANG![/SIZE]

in a heart beat.

not on your life i love who I am

xxoo

Fanci

I don't...

....have an SO at the moment, but I would swap bodies with my previous gf for sure, she's too much a tom boy and needs femming up badly

Hugs
    Amelia xxxx

Anytime, anywhere for as long as she wants. It would be most enlightening to fully each to truly learn how the other feels and what they go through in daily living. I even think that my wife (niow husband) would become a coplete crossdresser. Well, she could certainly use my wardrobe too. Actually the thing I would look most forward to would be the intimate moments of life.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonCD2003
    Without any hesitation. (I don't have an SO right now -- so do I get to choose who I'd swap with....hmmmm....Susan Saradon, Sigourney Weaver, Catherine Zeta-Jones....
    Like all the choices you have made. I too am without a SO and think I might like to be Sandra Bullock or Rene Zellweger, how about J-Lo? Billie Jean

A Scientific Breakthough

Where do I sign up?

I think I would do this... Just to experience.

But who can say what it TRULY feels like, until you actual experience it?

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

yes

I would do it in a heartbeat! The clothes, the hair, the make-up, and being everything that is girlie! I would love it so much I would not what to go back!

You know? If I were 25 and know what I know now, I would make the change for real. And I'd be the happiest Gay Girl you ever meet.

I would definitely do it of it were possible. I have thought about this possibility often.

I am not a TS and would never go down that road, but if i had the chance to know what it feels like to actually be a woman, I would love to know what it is like, and I would not hesitate to go for it. I may not want to go back though i suspect.

well do we get to pick the week....say that oh so very special week of every month? okay, I am not that mean, but he would totally have to experience some cramps for at least two days. And I don't really know if he would even want my body, hello stretch marks and widened hips that never really shrunk back to normal after childbirth!

But yeah I would offer it up for the swapping.

Also, getting to burp and fart and just be utterly gross wihtout anyone thinking anything other than 'normal guy' ....wow that would be neat. Not having to worry about shaving my leg hair for a week, feeling guilty after falling alseep after sex, or yelling at passing motorist, or even passing the phone to my wife everytime 'mom' calls, getting ready to leave the house by throwing on a ball cap, not having to worry about my hair obsessively, or feel guilty after eating a big mac! ahhh, the life of man.....it would be kinda cool for a few days. Then I would get bored as guys have the most boring converstaions about foot ball or hockey and I would be wanting to talk about my scrapbooking or this new recipe my best friend just gave me. Yikes, maybe that would not be so good????

never mind.....burping is public is not worth it if I can't be me.....

Yes I belive I would do it.. My wife is a plus sized gal but I think I would still do it.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Blink !!

..or even a just a short flutter of the lashes.
    I have lived the role when I had a girlfriend and the pain of changing back to go to work was awful.
    So for a month rather than a week would be wonderful... periods and all. And not having to shave every day before work!!
    Unfortunately, I was hoping the title" A Scientific Breakthrough..." was going to be something in the towns water supply that completely "de-weirdised" my choice of attire that I can only wear indoors in the daytime.
    Ahh... obviously I have to leave the house now and to just say 'Hi' to Marc or Tina, my neighbours, as a Natural Person would be wonderful.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

single here too

I would do it in a nano second to have real breasts, no buldge, smaller feet heck yeah!!!!!!!!!