Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bras and other challenges

i also hook in the front and spin it round, that is the way my wife does it. i think it is the easiest and fastest way of wearing it

What the??? Isnt all this stuff supposed to be enjoyable? Why have or do things that can be a real pain? BTW, my wife and I BOTH hook and spin!

Ive learnt to do suspenders one handed except for the one right round the back (still practicing though! ). Bra is hook and spin like my wife.
    Fiona
    xxx

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I didn't realize that there were any options for the order of donning shoes and socks! Garibaldi and Sinclair were discussing the order with which they button and zip their pants.
    If memory servces me correctly, Archie insisted that the order should be---sock, sock, shoe, shoe; where as Mike was doing it sock, shoe, sock, shoe.

BTW, Hook and spin for me.
    Last edited by Renee W; 11-01-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: mispelled shoe one time

Who the heck cares? With the real problems the world faces this just seems pathetic... Whatever....

Karan

That's how I put on My Bra too!

bobbie sue
    I have always hooked from the back thats the way my mother showed me and the way my wife also hooks hers

I have always hooked my bras in the back, and have gotten quite good at it over the years.

i too hook it up in d back.... i luv doin dat.... and my gf enjoys seein me tryin and accomplishing the task.....

[SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"]I reach around and hook my bra in the back, no problem. Dresses with back zippers have been a challenge at times, but I've picked up a few hints in this thread.....Thanks girls!!!

PS; Remember all the shirts and blouses with buttons up the back? I only ever had one....I had a heck of a time with it but loved wearing it...sure do miss it....
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

My wife does the hook and spin. I learned it from her.
    ​Cindy

I hate sounding lika a wimp but my favorite bras are front hook. What can I say??? The Mary Janes that I have with buckles have enough elastic in the side that I don't need to buckle. It sounds like I take the easy way out. Why Not!!

Silver Member
    I was taught from the "old school" where a gal hooks/unhooks her bra from the back! My problem is not with back dress zippers, but with longer natural nails snagging on sheer stocking/pantihose! Have learned to wear light cotton gloves to prevent some snags.

Casey
    I have only seen one gg do the hook in front and spin, a girl I dated in college. The first time I saw her do it, I was shocked as I had never seen it before. Although I have since learned that many GGs do that, I have yet to encounter another and I am in my 40s. I started putting on bras around 12 or 13 and always hooked in the back. Not sure if it was instinct, or if I had seen my mom do it that way and subconsciously remembered, or had seen it in movies by that time, but I never considered another way until that girl in college.

I've pretty much always hooked my bras from the back. I tried one of my wife's front hook bras once but I much prefer the hook in the back type.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetvictoria View Post
    I used to hook and spin but I kept trying to reach behind and after some practice it is no problem now. Back zips are another story, I have my GF do those for me.
    Open up a small paper clip and tie a string to it. Hook/button the fastening at the top (or hold it) and pull the zip up. Gently ... over the bra, don't tangle the hair, and you're done!

Quote Originally Posted by karanne View Post
    Open up a small paper clip and tie a string to it. Hook/button the fastening at the top (or hold it) and pull the zip up. Gently ... over the bra, don't tangle the hair, and you're done!
    That's the solution I hit upon, until the time I encountered a zipper whose tab didn't have a hole...

These days, my wife is usually happy to help. It's kind of a bonding experience...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hook in the back, though I know there are some that leave them hooked and put them on like a tank top.......

I leave my bra hooked and put it on over my head like a T-shirt. Or use the spin method.

hook my bra in the back and adjust as needed upfront.
    Amanda

Hook in back , and can "sometimes" even unhook with one hand behind back.
    I do have quite a few front hook bras as well.

I still hook it and spin it...when I wear one, that is...
    Lisa

Hook and spin... I just thought that's how all girls did it (laughing at the mental image of removing a woman's bra in the same fashion...).

Now if garters were only so easy.

I keep my bra fastened and slide it over my body then put my arms in the straps.

I had no idea what the hell you meant by "hook and spin." I thought you were just talking about a bra that hooked in the front! Then, as I read on, I figured it out. Sometimes, I am not the brightest crayon in the box. That's pretty freaking genius though...my SO gets exasperated trying to hook after a while and then just looks at me for help. I'll have to tell her about this hook-spinning thing. Apparently, we are too dense to have tried it.

But, I mean, ya know there are bras that hook in the front, right?
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck