Thread: I wold rather be a real girl A WOMAN

Red face I wold rather be a real girl A WOMAN

I have now been a CD for over 50 years-Since my mother dressed me in a frilly white dress when I was 7 yrs old (She had wanted a girl and not a boy baby) She could not have a second baby. She took me out shopping with me dressed as a girl for about 5 years. At first I hated it After taking me out in a dress several times I began to love being a girl.I am now 70 and still dressing as a woman almost every day. My wife uses me to do all the house work. I would have rather been born a girl,have babies etc.Maybe if there is an after life I will be born a girl. Ah! I hope this comes true
    Joanna

O that would have been great to have had a mom like yours..to have my own things at that age and go out shopping with my mom then.

but in my 50's i get to now. mom loves it also.

loni

As a pre-schooler my older sister dressed me up to "play house", sitting around her little table having tea. Could be that it had some sort of effect on me.

It is so wonderful and you are so lucky that your mom dressed you as a girl, what a fabulous experience!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Maguire View Post
    I have now been a CD for over 50 years-Since my mother dressed me in a frilly white dress when I was 7 yrs old (She had wanted a girl and not a boy baby) She could not have a second baby. She took me out shopping with me dressed as a girl for about 5 years. At first I hated it After taking me out in a dress several times I began to love being a girl.I am now 70 and still dressing as a woman almost every day. My wife uses me to do all the house work. I would have rather been born a girl,have babies etc.Maybe if there is an after life I will be born a girl. Ah! I hope this comes true
    Joanna
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

i used to dress up in my sisters gymnastics tights...but I believe that if it makes you happy, then you need to do it. and everyone deserves happiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    O that would have been great to have had a mom like yours..to have my own things at that age and go out shopping with my mom then.

but in my 50's i get to now. mom loves it also.

loni

DO you really think so Loni? Feeling that your mother wasn't happy with you just being who you are and let the chips fall where they may. Wondering if she would have loved you more if you were a girl? I'm possibly overreacting but I find this particular "type" of offhand comment a bit annoying (and I apologise for picking on you as it is certainly repeated often enough on these forums) and I wonder if it is truly helpful for those people who have had this upbringing.

Previously GraceAnne
    Quote Originally Posted by Adina View Post
    DO you really think so Loni? Feeling that your mother wasn't happy with you just being who you are and let the chips fall where they may. Wondering if she would have loved you more if you were a girl? I'm possibly overreacting but I find this particular "type" of offhand comment a bit annoying (and I apologise for picking on you as it is certainly repeated often enough on these forums) and I wonder if it is truly helpful for those people who have had this upbringing.
    This was my first thought, as well. I know the want of a girl, as I have four boys, but I would never treat my boys as the OP was treated.

I have the same wish,just hate being born a male.

Quote Originally Posted by thechic View Post
    I have the same wish, just hate being born a male.
    Geneva, you speak truth. Pity there's no Professor Snape with a magic potion, eh? (I'm sure your name gets mis-spelled all the time!) You have a lovely photo, it looks so relaxed in such a beautiful spot.

I've been lucky. Mom and my sisters were all blessed by the bosom fairy (D through F), which means my genetics were strong that way. When I started hormones in high school, I blossomed into a C cup. I've been doing the 'real - life test' as a female ever since (helped by my family). I was enrolled in a different high school than as a boy; with the school nurse and principal aware of my status. While this excluded me from things like cheerleading and the girls' sports (we wouldn't want someone like me showering with the girls, but a medical waiver from my doctor fixed that) I was able to graduate high school as a girl, work my way through college and graduate there as a girl, and find work as a young woman. However, I'm still 'tucking'; while I have a natural bosom (well, slightly enhanced), I can't afford the final 'nip 'n' tuck' operation, which would get me that 'F' on some official documents.

Other posts I've seen have kvetched about challenges of being female, such as being groped at bars. I say to that 'Welcome to the sorority!'. Yes, we as women have different challenges then the guys do, but we also have advantages. It was a challenge for me to find work as a female engineer, especially with some of my documents referring to my male name and gender. In one interview I had to remove my blouse and skirt to prove that I actually had breasts and a pussy! (I'm still somewhat amazed that she didn't demand to fondle me, but instead viewed my hair through my pantyhose! Yes, it was that kind of interview.) While I was lucky that it was a female interviewer, I found out that she was very conservative, with a strict dress and behaviour code for the employees - especially the women. While I didn't get that job (I wonder why?), I finally got one from a small government agency. The HR lady literally cackled when she interviewed me, I was able to fill in several slots on their 'equal opportunity' forms.

On the other hand, I think we've got the best compromise. We don't have to be male 24/7/365, and we don't have to go through what genuine girls do - a period, with the bloating, mood swings, and general bitchiness. Nor do we go through menopause, pregnancy or childbirth. All we need to do is to take our hormones with our daily vitamins, and we can wear those wonderful skirts and dresses (I don't wear pants of any kind, even girl pants unless I have to.) I wouldn't call myself a 'girly-girl', but I'll usually wear a skirt with my leotards and 3" sandals when I do the errands and the grocery shopping. (Why leotards? A very femininine garment that is comfortable and shows my cleavage!) Now if I could just get ahead of the bills ...

I'm sorry, not to disrespect your Mom, but what kind of Mother would do that to her child? And what I don't understand even more than that is why most of you think that is was so great. Would you do that to your kid?

When I was a youngster I would often find myself wearing my sister's underwear. At 3 1/2 I was baptized in a very frilly white dress. Reason I was baptized so late in life was my parents had a falling out with the church before I was born. I don't recall the day of my baptism but I did see the pictures of me dressed that way. Was used as a dress model quite a few times for dresses my mother was supposedly making for a girl cousin. Would often wear the complete set of dainties under the dresses I was modeling for. Would often be dressed like that for hours at a time while my mother did other tasks. As far as I know my father never knew about that. Didn't really mind being dressed that way because from real little on I always thought of myself as being a girl. Was deeply humiliated around age nine when my aunt dressed me in my cousin's clothes because I got my boy clothes dirty. My other cousins at the time really poked fun at me and I was deeply, deeply embarrassed. It was through other circumstances a few years later when I did become a CD.

Hi,

One reason we were dressed in girls clothes was in the 40 to 50's it was the done thing. tho was it really girls clothes , no it was both boys or girls, & boys were pink girls blue.very normal & yes mine was a cream dress.

...noeleena...

[SIZE="3"]Well Joanna, if we do as good as we can in this life maybe we can choose our gender in the next life.

Wow, just had a thought, what if we chose to be cross dressers in this life after our last life?

OMG, I could go on and on with this.......
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams