Thread: Do you dream enfemme?

Do you dream enfemme?

Last night, for the first time I was a woman in one of my dreams.
    I don't know if I should be happy or concerned. I'm overwhelmed by how quickly and dramatically CD is changing me. Now I'm dreaming as Rita!
    Should I be concerned about my female side becoming 'too much'? I need my man side. He is the one that pays for the pretty, pink, flowered panties.

I think it would depend on the dreams - what are they of?

My dreams tend to be of scenes and dialog from the books I'm writing, so I don't know if those are necessarily masculine or feminine.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Hmmmmm, I might be, but my dreams are usually gone by the time I wake up.

Kathi

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't often dream of myself as "Rachel" but I do dream fairly often that I am dressed in girls clothes i.e.. .... a kinda girly-boy mode
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I beleive I frequently dream of happy times while crossdressed and probably quite a bit from my days as a young lad exploring moms closet and lingerie drawer. SIGH.....good times. I don't worry about dreams like those, they are always just about being dressed up and never involve men, if they did then I might worry.

ME MAN TO EVERYONE (pounds chest), and Suzy in private whenever possible (adjusts stockings).

I didn't until I came out to my wife. Now that I am dressing everyday, I am a woman in my dreams. It is totally awesome, especially since my dreams before coming out were always very frustrating. I would always dream that I was running towards something that I could never run fast enough to catch, or was late for work and couldn't find my keys, or something along those lines. Wow and it totally hit me like a ton of bricks just now that my dreams before coming out might have been about my frustration about not being able to be a girl. Now that I am free to be who I am, my dreams are not frustrating and I get to be a girl in them. OMG I never thought there was anything to dream analysis until now. Thanks Rita!

Hi!
    I often dream as Connie. It makes me feel accepted and right with the world. When I wake up, I yearn to make my dream a reality. Oh well,
    Connie

Not often, but I cherish the times it happens, especially if the dream is intimate. I always love waking up from those rare female dreams.

Anna

Could be fun . The only real "fem" dream i've had is everyone swapped genders .

Since I was a real little child I was always a girl/woman in my dreams. To the best of my knowledge I never dream that I am a man.

Yes! And my wife doesn't know about my dressing...I'm scared I'll talk in my sleep lol!

With me, since I was around 8.
    I can remember one dream when I was a teenager where I was telling my parents I had to dress in a dress as a wedding guest, and they fully accepted it.

The first time I dreamt I was a girl it freaked me out decided I shouldn't be wearing girls clothes anymore as they were trying turn me into a real girl lol. Now it doesn't bother me anymore I just enjoy them cause they are so much fun.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Every night when I go to bed in some lingerie, I day dream of being with an old girlfriend who liked it when I wore panties, nylons and girldle at least. This sometimes influences my dreams to be in sexy situations where I am drssed as a young woman.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Usually I dream I am all woman and interact with people in my dreams. I even day dream about it.

Hugs
    Trisha

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I also have had a few dreams where I am Victoria and I am with my family walking into my home. I also dream often. However I have about 4 girl dreams a year and I do remember most of them.

Banned Read only
    I've never dreamed of my being en femme. And based on some posts here, I would hope that I never do.

I've had dreams where I am en femme, but they are not common/

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I have vivid dreams on a fairly frequent basis (on stage with my fav rock band, playing golf with PGA pros, back in my college days, etc...) but always wake up before the good parts (or sometimes the bad ones!).... Recently I've had a few where I had makeup on or was dressed....must be because I have been doing the same in my actual more more and more....

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I do remember once having a dream that I was a Policewoman,loved the way fringe (bangs)were worn under their hat !!!,and often dreamed of being caught en femme by my ex ( i was eventually).
    These days everything I dream is just weird s**t that makes no sense whatsoever

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Hey Rita it's fine to dream about that I do it all the time but one thing you should remember is your dreaming right before you wake up usually your mind enters a state called R.E.M sleep Rapid Eye Movement it's when your mind wakes up before you do so you CD so sometimes you might dream about being a woman or dressing like one but when you wake up if you don't think about what dreamed right after you woke up you will almost forget 90 percent of it as the day progresses.

sometimes I dream en femme, it happens

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRich View Post
    [...] I'm overwhelmed by how quickly and dramatically CD is changing me. [...]
    Rita, this phenomenon has a name; it's called pink fog!