Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leg shaving season for the seasonal girls. It's time!

I've been waxed for about 3 weeks. Feels great, the only person I care about finding out would be my teenage kids. I'm not sure how to get around that one.

How lucky can one be?

Quote Originally Posted by Piora; (#24) 2649177
    I've been shaving my legs for about a year now, and there's no way I will ever go back to hairy legs....which, as you mentioned, I cannot stand to wear stockings over! After all, it's the look that you go for....how can that be pleasing? It's well worth the time it takes me! I feel that my legs are my best feature... I don't know how it compares to doing drugs, though. I've never done any.
    I think Piora said it "all" for me, except that I have also been completely shaving my whole body the whole time, too. Obviously, CDing is my drug of choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    The "only" reason for shaving your legs is so you can get the "most" out of wearing stockings.
    Well, nicely shaved legs do look good even without stockings, and most modern GGs tend to go out that way so there is a good reason to keep them shaved. I do like the feeling when I wear hose on special occasions!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    I'm on the opposite schedule: Why bother shaving if no one's going to see them?
    Welcome to the GG's point of view!

I waxed my arms and legs last winter, kept them epilated through the summer in shorts and capris, and don't see much point in stopping now. Anyone who might have noticed has already seen everything up-close and personal. No comments at all except from my wife who says she likes them smooth.

Getting bare in the first place was not terribly pleasant. Now I run the epilator over everything every few days and it actually feels good, like scratching an itch. If I were to stop epilating I'd be back to square one!

Anyone notice the other benefit, how quick it is to dry oneself after bathing? Very nice on chilly mornings!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Anyone notice the other benefit, how quick it is to dry oneself after bathing? Very nice on chilly mornings!
    Another thing I notice is that I use less moisturizer on my legs when I am shaved.

Anna

Supportive, accepting SO aside... I just shaved mine less than two weeks ago. It's so nice to be smooth again.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

One of the advantages to being single is I can keep my legs smooth all year round. If anyone asks, I say I find leg hair to be itchy and makes my clothes feel uncomfortable and in winter it holds my clothes away from my skin making me feel colder. I'm very lucky that my upper body is completely hair free (well some soft hair on my forearms), so I only have to shave my legs. Hosiery on smooth legs is absolute heaven.

Smile

Shaved a month ago and can't stop wearing stockings. Also, now I can use tape to adhere my breast on and go braless. I love walking in heels and stockings with my breast moving around a little. It just feels soooooo good.

did the full body shave labor Day weekend and dressed a bit I have decided to grow the leg hair back for deer season, just in case anyone notices at the cabin. I am keeping the arms, under arms and chest shaved permanently! I am sporting a full beard right now too(it gets a bit cold in ohio in the tree stand!), but it will come off after I am done hunting for the season. Then it is back to hottness! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliebabe View Post
    did the full body shave labor Day weekend and dressed a bit I have decided to grow the leg hair back for deer season, just in case anyone notices at the cabin. I am keeping the arms, under arms and chest shaved permanently!
    Honestly, the deer don't care if you shave or not!

My question is, if you're worried about your mates noticing your shaved legs, why aren't you worried about them noticing your smooth arms? I think that it would be more noticeable to have one shaved and the other not.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Late September is the time for me to get the razor out! Nothing like smooth legs..

I was starting to shave but then GA got another heat wave and I got back out the shorts and stopped shaving for a bit. 2 more weekends of kayaking and shorts and then I will be going back to shaved legs. But I am going to use this as an opportunity to grow my hair out so I can try waxing it for the first time!

kind of surprised by the number who wait till winter. I get lazy during the winter with bike/tri-season done with. i guess i get away with it because everyone who knows me knows i'm an athlete. i'll shave once in a whle during the winter for a girly day, but that is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Honestly, the deer don't care if you shave or not!

My question is, if you're worried about your mates noticing your shaved legs, why aren't you worried about them noticing your smooth arms? I think that it would be more noticeable to have one shaved and the other not.
    Eryn, I havenever had much hair on my arms to begin with. I had a good tan going in the warmer months(along with a soemwhat dark complection) so my arm hair is not so noticable at all anyway.One of the guys in our group shaves his hands and none of us has ever uttered a word.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I usually epilate mine so the hair is just coming in very fine for the summer months. I don't have a lot of hair on my legs, so it seems to work fairly well for me.
    Dana Ryan

I'm with the group that is bare from nose to toes 24/7. The thoughts of hair anyplace is just way too yucky to even consider.
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/

I love shaved legs and chest and pits. Nothing feels better.

just finnished chest down to my toes !!! Did pretty good only one nick on top of my left foot . Still don't know I did it. I do so love the feeling of.a fresh clean leggs !!!!!

shaved the legs Oct.1 did my chest and underarms two weeks later. i love the feeling of being smooth, her not so much

What's the big deal? Just join a gym and semi regularly do a couple laps in the pool; then you can claim you need to shave in order to cut down on the water resistance in order to better your times.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.