Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you run

Can you run

Hi everyone, last week on halloween when i was out having a great time as Stacy I older lady told me you walk very good in your 3" heel, but can you run in them, i look at the lady and said no i just practice walking in them not running, honestly i have tried to run in heels, but i don't do it very good, how about girls how many of you have ran in a pair of pumps. enjoy being a girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I can run in some of my more modest, wider heels, but running in stilettos is out of the question. I've found that my boobs are more of a hinderance to my mobility than my shoes are, most of the time. ^_~
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

I had problems enough walking last night in the mall, let alone to run!

I can run, dance, crawl, but I've not done it for any distances, which I would like to try. There are several organized one mile runs that out there. I recall Kelly Ripa did it once. There are also some drag queen runs that we probably just missed.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

The only running I can do is in to my nylons when I take my heels off to try to run.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-07-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

....ya, but...can the old lady run in heels? I doubt she ever could.
    Chickie

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I can run in 4 in heels, but not in 5 in - might be down to the size of my foot, but I find an immense difference between 4 and 5 inches
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Last edited by DonnaT; 11-07-2011 at 06:22 PM.
    DonnaT

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The only running I can do is in to my nylons when I take my heels off to try to run.
    Ha! Good one Karren!

I've never tried it (hell, walking is difficult enough) .....but I would think that you could do it only if you brought the flat of the front part of your foot down and not the heel first. Sort of like running on tiptoe....
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Aspiring Member
    Donna thanks for the link that was awesomesauce! Those ladies are booking it!!

-Donni-

I have no need to run, I watch my steps carefully.

In my Mary Janes I can run as they have wide heels and are securely strapped at the ankle. You would run right out of pumps as they would flex too much and fall off your foot.
    Sally

Usually only when I am late to class or a meeting! Running in heels literally is an acquired talent, I think. I'm too leggy and gangly all together (not always the image of grace) so when I first had to run in a pair of heels (I was afraid I was going to be late), I stepped awkwardly in an irregularity in the road and rolled my ankle.

But, this happens even when I'm not running...and, when I'm not wearing heels. I think it's my bony a$$ ankles...I can be standing weirdly and nearly roll an ankle.

I think heels may have actually built up some ankle muscle though. It's been a while since I rolled my ankles. And, I haven't nearly killed myself recently while running in heels.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I'm with Sally on this. I love Mayjanes because they stay on so well. I just need to find a pair with a lower chunky heel, then maybe I'd consider the "Drag Race" they have in DC.
    Mary

Well, if you're in San Francisco and in the middle of Market Street when the light turns, you can run. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I dont run with scissors either :-)
    Never tried it now Im curious

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Cari View Post
    I dont run with scissors either :-)
    Never tried it now Im curious
    Running with scissors is great...until you have a bad trip.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

One of my FAB friends says "If you can't run in them, don't wear them in L.A."

Probably true in most major cities and maybe even in most small towns.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I can run in my 4 1/2 in Peggy Bundy heels

I can run from front of house to bedroom in a few seconds especially if I got visitors. Now stopping or turning the corner is a different question.

My answer would be that I can't run in any type shoe ,my knees are shot

Can I run in heels? Nope!
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My, my been there a million times!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maxine View Post
    I can run in some of my more modest, wider heels, but running in stilettos is out of the question. I've found that my boobs are more of a hinderance to my mobility than my shoes are, most of the time. ^_~
    I'm with you on this one girlfriend!

Only ran once in a set of three inch heels...when i was being chased! I managed to outrun the pursuer thanks to a neighbourhood pailing fence, where the heels helped me get over it...the only drawback is I still think ive got the splinters in my bum from the fence!

In high heeled boots, yes i find that with boots it holds your leg upright, the higher the boot the better

x
    vikki