Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who does not look in the mirror?

I used to be the same way until one of my friends was visiting and asked me why I had so many "fun house" mirrors in my house. It's funny how many things go unnoticed when you live alone...

Now, all mirrors have been replaced with regular ones. I left the center mounting screws on each side of the mirrors loose, so if I ever get fat I can just tighten them up until I look skinny in the mirror,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A girl's gotta look good doesn't she, so how would ya do that without a mirror?

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    As time goes by and my inner woman becomes stronger I am finding more and more uncomfortable looking in the mirror and seeing a male person. I only look in mirror for practical purposes (shaving, brushing teeth, combing whats left of my hair). But when I see Kathryn in the mirror everything changes and become happy once again...
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I hate looking in the mirror as I get undressed. It's like turning from a butterfly to a worm.
    Making the transition from Fem to Drab is hard enough. I hate removing the make-up, the clothes, and the foundations.

I look in the mirror every time I dress. Even if I just have a bra, forms, and blouse, I look in the mirror. There are a lot of mirrors in my house, installed by the previous owners. None, however are full length so I have a hard time seeing my shoes when I have them on.

I have lots of photos, though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

What's the point, without the mirror you get no feed back. I love to admire my fem form in the mirror.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Must be really hard to put makeup on?
    Not sure about, Erin, Karren, but my hands start shaking and I suddenly need a strong drink when I just THINK about having to put on makeup!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Couldn't put on make up with out a very Strong magnifying mirror, after that the rest of the mirrors seem very friendly, and we have mirrors in just about every room in the house, it would be hard to ignore them if it where a problem.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Philips View Post
    As time goes by and my inner woman becomes stronger I am finding more and more uncomfortable looking in the mirror and seeing a male person. I only look in mirror for practical purposes (shaving, brushing teeth, combing whats left of my hair). But when I see Kathryn in the mirror everything changes and become happy once again...
    I can identify with what Kathryn is saying. When I first started applying my own makeup I was less than pleased with what I saw, but I find I'm more accepting of my female reflection these days. Perhaps I'm better skilled, but I think a large factor is becoming comfortable with the image of myself as a woman.

I just LOVE looking in the mirror!!! Don't know what I would do without my full length mirror
    jennigrace

I understand how you feel. I have difficulty with the mirror as well. I feel so much better than I look it can be a shock to see myself as I really am. I keep working on my look and I hope that one day I will like the looks of what I see looking back at me.
    Raychel

Actually I think my problem with the mirror is that i just look ridiculous. I just dress in a hotel and in private.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I'm pretty vain so I only look in the mirror on days that end in "y".
    and oddly enough, only during months that have 28, 29, 30, or 31 days in them. Isn't that spooky?????????? Why those numbers I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett112 View Post
    I cannot pass a mirror without looking in it. Always have to make sure everything is looking good and in its place.

I can testify to that.. haha. <3