Thread: Favorite piece is MISSING clothing...

Favorite piece is MISSING clothing...

Over the years I have bought many items. A few years back I bought from Fredericks, a great pair of panties that fit perfectly, felt good, and had a rhinestone "waistlet". Was my favorite. I usually do not fit into VS or Fredericks clothing, so perhaps I remember it because it was unusual for me to have something from either store I really liked. Since this was a long time ago, I probably hid them somewhere, but of course years later, I still do not have them. I used to wear them with low jeans when underdressing, but always hope the shiny rhinestone would catch someones attention, and never minded when they showed at the top of my jeans....
    Anyone else have a favorite piece of clothing that you wish you still had?

Oh Yeah!! Years back I lent a lbd and a leather skirt and matching jacket to a local girl... We lost contact and I think she moved.. I loved both of them a lot! Ohh well... I found replacements but its not the same.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A gorgeous flower patterned, empire-waist, scoop neck dress. Very figure flattering. Lost in one of my purges. A Goodwill shopper is probably still wearing it.

I lost a pair of ostrich 3 1/2" tall pumps that where not only very pretty, but the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever owned, during hard times with first wife, I purged, and I've kicked myself every since.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

i had a dress twenty-five years ago that was my favorite and my ex burned it in one of her fits! Would love to have it back!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: