Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doe syour SO have BI thoughts/tendancies?

Hi, mi SO told me that when she was in high school she often dream about being with one female theacher that she had in that time, maybe she is also kind of bi-curious, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    None what so ever....
    Her acceptance is strictly born of love and her desire to understand and support me in whatever it is that I do.
    Bingo! I feel the same way about my SO. I've come to see my SO as a uniquely-gendered individual. His essense, his fundamental self that transcends any gender expression (all his and her personality traits, including her need to express herself) are there all the time for me, no matter his or her choice of presentation. In other words, my SO is the same to me whether he presents as a man, she presents as a woman, or he is naked and I don't love him or her any more or less based on the clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by DonniDarkness View Post
    Because she is attracted to ME. Not my clothes.
    Precisely. I feel the same way about my SO. The clothes have nothing to do with my level of attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by DonniDarkness View Post
    And who the hell said that we think we are women....they are talking about women being attracted to women visually, and when men are dressed they are producing the visual illusion of looking like a woman.
    I can't speak for your SO(s), but I can say that women in general aren't as visual as men. Just because a man presents as a woman doesn't mean his SO will think he is a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelGirl View Post
    I am a bi female, but I don't think that has anything to do with my attraction to CDers. It's two completely different attractions if that makes sense. Being with another woman is nothing more than we are pleasing each other sexually. Being with a SO, whether a CDer or not, is about love and commitment, a bond between two people.
    A female friend who is bi told me that she is flexible in her sexual preference, but ultimately she knows the difference between being with a man and being with a woman. The clothes don't magically transform one into the other, in other words being with a CDer would not make her believe he is a woman any more than being with a non-CD. She also told me that like you, she is attracted to the person more than the gender.

To everyone, it may well be that some bisexuals are more open than the general populace to alternate gender expression, since bis also engage in a practice that is generally seen as being taboo (same sex attraction), but I think it is false to assume that all bis or people whose sexual preferences are flexible will also be sexually drawn to gender flexibility. Witness gay men who are not into CDers, and lesbians who refuse to allow the validity of transmen. Or bis who, if they want to be with a man they will choose a man, and vice versa.

Honestly? I think it is a CD fantasy to believe that an accepting wife is or may be bi (unless she has actually been with other GGs), since this belief validates the gender expression. I'm guessing that the CDs who wish this would like to be seen as women in bed perhaps, more than a man who is dressed like a woman?
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-08-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Reine

My GF was one to try anything she thought might be fun, and she admitted having a lesbian affair. She didn't find it as fun as she had hoped but she didn't hate it either. That really had nothing to do with "us" though.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My ex wife is bi and according to her, her feelings toward other woman came after years of being with me. She was a very supportive of my dressing and brought it from panties, bra's and nighties to the complete wardrobe i now have, including wigs and make up. We divorced because she wanted to be with her girl friend full time and not me.

I'm really shocked at the number of generalizations made in this post. Ever CD'r, SO and the relationship that brings them together is unique. I don't think any two members here can share to same story. I disagree with those that think they can dissect members lives over what little we know about each other!!

Banned Read only
    I'm intersexed and my SO is a GG lesbian.

Julia
    Last edited by Julia_in_Pa; 11-08-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    My SO has, but I don't think that's the reason she supports me. I think its primarily because its her nature to be very understanding and open minded.
    That is it exactly. My wife is the same Kim.

Kitty

My wife is BI, and was in two long term lesbian relationsships, but also previously maried to a male.
    She stays firmly in our relationship.... but sometimes wishes for the best world of all women...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

The gg girl im in love with is bi and her reaction to the pics i txted her wasn't extreme. after the initial shock i think it turns her on...but she has a bff gg-lover so idk if ill ever be in the mix with them..hope so. maybe who knows.

as April and Donnie said, my wife is in love with me and its not because of the male or female clothes I wear. That said, one of her comments that lead to my transition back to living as a male in 85 was "she wasn't a Lesbian, and was tired of living like one". Something triggered her, but she has never said what...

Jenn