Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable story about my new WIFE!

Unbelievable story about my new WIFE!

WOW! I cannot believe what just happened to me last night.

First, a brief history:

I've been registered to this site before. It was probably five or six years ago. I was 17 or 18 years old. (I'm now 23. 24 tomorrow.) Back then, I was trying to figure out the complications of wearing panties and finding a serious relationship. In my mind, there was no way that I was going to find someone who would accept my wearing panties / keep a relationship healthy whilst wearing panties. So....I gave up. I gave up wearing any female clothing to start scouting for a woman. I'm not an avid crossdresser. I have no desire to wear complete feminine outfits, but I love the comfort of panties...BUT, not more than I have wanted a partner to go through life with me. I know we all have different experiences...this is just mine.

My first encounter with panties was when I was about 13 years old. I was home alone and happened to see a pair of my moms purple fruit of the loom cotton briefs hanging in the laundry room...an extreme curiosity, I took them to the bathroom and tried them on. I've been a panty fanatic ever since. I'd swipe panties from my mom and sister and wear them until I was 17. At 17, I went to wal-mart and bought MY OWN panties. I was still at my parents house, so this was a VERY brave move. I kept them hidden in a suitcase buried underneath a pile of hay in one of our barns on the farm. I know I accumulated over 100 pairs of panties. - I'd wear them for a day, go out to the barn and change them every morning...while throwing a pair of my CLEAN UNWORN guy briefs into the laundry to keep mom from getting suspicious about a lack of my underwear in the hamper. I'd wash my dirty panties whenever the house was empty. - Anyway, yeah, remember when I said I gave up on panties? I threw all the panties I collected away. Every pair. In hopes to pursue a relationship.

Well, I found the girl...and we were married this past October 1st. We're still VERY newlywed. I had no intention on telling her / leading her into me ever wearing panties. A healthy relationship means much more to me.

WELL, something just happened.

When I got home last night to take a shower after work, my wife was sitting on the bed reading. When I went to open my underwear drawer to pull out a pair of my mens briefs, there WEREN'T any mens briefs. Panties. "Honey. I think you put your underwear in my underwear drawer." - "No. I don't think so. Those panties aren't my size."

I either turned beet red...or must have nearly fainted. MY WIFE whom I have never told ANY story of my panty wearing in the past to...bought ME panties. I played like I was in shock...and there was NO WAY I was going to wear panties. I'm serious when I say that her next line to me was, "but, you'll look so cute in them!"

Long story short, I played "scaredy cat" for the next half hour or so until she finally "helped me into" my panties.

We're going shopping for more panties this weekend!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Happy, this is a wonderful story, but I can't believe it either.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwT9ltDBG14

This might be how she knows....

-Donni-

Banned Read only
    I can hardly belive it either, but good for you that this has happened. I hope there will be a follow up story to this as to why your new wife would do this for or to you. She must have some kind of agenda going on. We would all love to know that. This seems very unique.
    L&R...............Tara

Platinum Member
    OK, so besides her help in obtaining and getting into your panties - interesting turn of event in itself - did you have a conversation with her about how she knew?

BTW, my first wife and I were very newlywed when she suggested I wear her bra, panties and nylons for a little fun. My enthusiasm was so apparent that my secret was out! Fortunately, she was very cool with it and enjoyed sharing this little secret with me.

She must have done a really good background check on you....
    Chickie

Am I the only one for whom this sounds like a bit of creative writing, with very poor plot development at that.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    Am I the only one for whom this sounds like a bit of creative writing, with very poor plot development at that.

Liz
    I'll admit it doesn't ring quite true to me, just a hunch with this one though ...............
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

My mind is still in a bit of a whirlwind. I plan on talking to her and finding out more about all this tonight. I'll update when I can.

Actually what is most curious to me is the TYPE of panties she got me. They're all cartoon / little girlish style. Winnie the Pooh, Strawberry Shortcake, Hello Kitty, etc.

Idk...I'm freaked out yet excited at the same time.

Sounds like a dream come true for you! Your wife sounds awesome!

Ir certainly sounds strange but many of us have had strange experiences so I'm slow to accuse anyone of being untruthful on here...
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Go with the flow, Happy. enjoy your weekend. If it were me, I'd have been looking for the hidden TV cameras!
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

You might ask her if she's planning on getting you some little girl dresses as well.
    DonnaT

And it's still 4 1/2 months till April Fools Day

By the way, Happy Birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday also...

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyinmypanties View Post
    When I got home last night to take a shower after work, my wife was sitting on the bed reading. When I went to open my underwear drawer to pull out a pair of my mens briefs, there WEREN'T any mens briefs. Panties. "Honey. I think you put your underwear in my underwear drawer." - "No. I don't think so. Those panties aren't my size."
    Okay - so I think you left out an extremely important part of this story......how did she find out, if no one in the world knew but you?
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

No one going to say it.... ok I will then.... sounds like to me... now... let me go find out who you were before on here...

This is a support forum, you've been here before 'apparently'.... so you should know we don't stand for this type of crap here.... two words.. GROW UP!

<edit> So, in 2006 when you orignally registered.... still have your 70 pairs of panties?? yes I know who you are
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-11-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Do not mess with (Tamara) hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Do not mess with (Tamara) hehehe
    Nice to see Tamara fixing this. I got conned, not fun!

Happy birthday tomorow! Rather it's bs or not, have a happy birthday! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

the happy camper
    It was missing the proper lead-in...

Dear Madame Xaviera,

I never thought anything like this could happen to me, but....

Wow. =/ I didn't expect a response like this. I've had several conversations with my wife...and many things have happened...but, I really don't know how to say anything. I'm sorry to anyone I offended. =(

All I know is I'm happy in my panties too.lol.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyinmypanties View Post
    Wow. =/ I didn't expect a response like this. I've had several conversations with my wife...and many things have happened...but, I really don't know how to say anything. I'm sorry to anyone I offended. =(
    I don't think anyone was offended per se....but you have to realize it did sound far-fetched, and it lacked realism to me. It sounded 'made-up'.

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Okay - so I think you left out an extremely important part of this story......how did she find out, if no one in the world knew but you?
    You still didn't explain the above.....

Of course, I don't want to sound interrogative....but, it's up to you.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Probably facebook, the biggest privacy invader in the world. People post their entire lives on it and wonder how the world knows everything from when they ate teh "b35t 5p3gh3tt! EVAA 1!!1!!!!11oneone!!" to what color panties they wore.

I hereby have to go with this story is probably true.

BTW folks, how come a n00b comes in with such a story but when an oldbie posts about how they were wearing pantyhose under their slacks to the office for a big meeting and the boss saw their ankle, everyone cheers?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.