Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbelievable story about my new WIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    No one going to say it.... ok I will then.... sounds like to me... now... let me go find out who you were before on here...

This is a support forum, you've been here before 'apparently'.... so you should know we don't stand for this type of crap here.... two words.. GROW UP!

<edit> So, in 2006 when you orignally registered.... still have your 70 pairs of panties?? yes I know who you are
    Tamara I was just having the same thoughts when I scrolled down and saw your post. As I always say you don't have to see the bull to know you are standing in bs.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your right. It's unbelievable. Please stop luring to us. And what's with the age 23 or 24. Not sure how old you are?
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Probably facebook, the biggest privacy invader in the world. People post their entire lives on it and wonder how the world knows everything from when they ate teh "b35t 5p3gh3tt! EVAA 1!!1!!!!11oneone!!" to what color panties they wore.
    Well, that's an assumption. Not everybody posts everything about themselves on Facebook. If the OP had done so, then why would he be so incredulous about his wife having discovered his 'secret'? It just doesn't hold water.

I hereby have to go with this story is probably true.
    Oooookay...based on what?

BTW folks, how come a n00b comes in with such a story but when an oldbie posts about how they were wearing pantyhose under their slacks to the office for a big meeting and the boss saw their ankle, everyone cheers?
    Maybe because that example sounds 100% more credible? Hardly a comparison between that example and the OP's.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post

Maybe because that example sounds 100% more credible? Hardly a comparison between that example and the OP's.
    Well when I was new I posted about how my wife and I got married in October and she replaced all my underwear with athletic supporters and how excited I was to have so many but we were gonna buy more...

Look it is like this - the only difference between the OP and some of the regulars here is number of posts. I mean what if someone called BS on some of the regulars? the poop would hit the fan and the thread would close.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I guess I am more confused than anything. I have to admit, the story sound like fiction, but I a also not going to accuse the author of lying. What I am confused about is the motivation. I understand the motivation for telling the story of its true, because it prolly something a lot of closeted CDs would love to have happen to them. But what's the motivation for telling a lie? The story wasn't exciting or arousing. It wasn't super mysterious or interesting, it was kinda blah (not to insult the authors writing or ability to tell a story no offense). So with that said, what would be the point of making this up if it were a lie? I would love to hear anyone's theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    Am I the only one for whom this sounds like a bit of creative writing, with very poor plot development at that.

Liz
    I'm on the bus with you.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Thread done, go join fictionmania if you want to write stories
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn