Thread: Sexy on a Saturday Night

Sexy on a Saturday Night

My wife just gave me a makeover, my first one! I am feeling pretty hot in my bright pink lip gloss and glittery eye shadow.
    I'm wearing a sequined pink top, black skirt, push up bra, black panties and garter belt and stockings...and my 6 inch heels.
    It's a good life.

Wow...you must be beautiful. Enjoy the experience, all the wonderful sensations that were always deep inside you and now are coming to the surface --- and many many more experiences to come.

i feel beautiful....thank you for your kind words.

It's a great feeling having someone to give you a makeover! And when it's as speical as your wife you don't want to forget to thank her in the proper way! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Wow you sound gorgeous!

Hugs
    Trisha

Well good for you beautiful. I hope you enjoy your night to the fullest but don't forget to show your wife your appreciation, let her know how truly special she is.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

thanks girls, i have a wonderful wife...