Thread: Have you ever had this experience?

Have you ever had this experience?

Wow...

All these years I had been going out with friends or by myself I never had a lady buy me drinks in a bar.

Last week, I was enfemme and went to a bar to watch a football game and have a few beers since I do not have a TV at home. I never watch football but this was a game of marked local interest. LSU vs. Alabama. I sat next to this pretty, charming and interesting lady. She ended up buying me drinks the whole night and would not allow me to pick up the tab.

Could it be that I look that much better as a girl than a guy? Of course, maybe I am just more interesting. Maybe as a male we are expected to pick up the tab and that expectation falls somewhat if you are a girl at the time. Who knows. She just said I had rescued her from just being bored to having a nice conversation and she was grateful.

How many of you ladies never have girls buy you drinks in male mode but see a difference when you are enfemme?
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Michelia that is awesome. I have not even been out of the house dressed. Did you get her number? I think she found you both attractive, and interesting. Sounds wonderful to me.

Silver Member
    Ive had that happen several times---and sometimes its led to more intiment encounters---she obviously liked you---did you get her phone number?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'm a GG and I buy drinks for female and male friends. I do this because I no longer feel it is just a guy's responsibility to buy everything. My SO and I take turns paying for dinner.

I think this is pretty common nowadays, especially since women have income of their own.
    Reine

I have split the bill sometimes when out with a GG. One time last year when out with a friend for dinner, I couldn't resist going up to a petite woman who was sitting at the bar with a drink listening to a small jazz combo just as we were leaving. One thing led to another and she bought both of us a drink. We reciprocated by inviting her to join us at a favorite wine bar. She rode with us to the bar and later we dropped her off at home. My friend still keeps in contact with her since she is studying for a Masters degree and studying the same industry where my friend works. It was quite an experience for both of us. It just showed us that we should not fear talking to someone when out.

Marleena...I did get her phone number and email. She may come with me to my church sometime. I am married and do get around, but I do not cheat...so it's not about that. My wife gives me lots of leeway and has let me get away with murder, but I never lie to her...But I do hope we will become friends.

Janessa...You are so sexy. I could definitely see this happening to you.

Reine...too bad you don't live around here. If you could buy me a drink in male mode, it would do wonders for my male ego!

AllieSF... That sounds like a great experience. It is fabulous to realize there are people out there that are genuine and non-judgemental. You remind me of an experience I had in Mobile which I had forgotten totally about.. I may have to post a thread about it later. I just have not been around here much lately.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Platinum Member
    I have never had a woman buy me a drink in male mode. Oddly, several women have bought me drinks and chatted me up when I'm en femme. Though I'm not in the market, it was clear that they were "interested".

Quote Originally Posted by Michelia View Post
    Marleena...I did get her phone number and email. She may come with me to my church sometime. I am married and do get around, but I do not cheat...so it's not about that. My wife gives me lots of leeway and has let me get away with murder, but I never lie to her...But I do hope we will become friends
    Oh, I thought you were single. Based on this, you have my utmost respect. I like you even more.

I had a female friend who was a bartender. When I came in enfemme she was always buying me drinks so much so that I asked her if she was trying to get me drunk. She just winked and said I know your married, just something in the way she said it though. She had since moved and I'm now divorced darn the luck
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Just a funny thought...... so many asked if you got her number, maybe the correct question was, "Did she get your number?"