Thread: Adventure or ordeal..your choice !

Adventure or ordeal..your choice !

Karren has a thread about "unfun" times while dressed..Most reponses are about being out and about. What about MECHANICAL[vehicle] problems that had to be solved in a VERY creative way while enfemme...I sure have my share and I look upon them as challenge...the challenge is how to do it without having to revert back to boy mode...I can tell you the "damsel in distress" routine works sometimes at the auto parts store counter..So, does every day go flawlessly in your vehicle??
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I blew a brakeline on the classic that I drive and ran through a fourway stop narrowly missing another car. Since I was underdressed at the time I was certainly glad there wasn't going to be a hospital visit lol. In answer to your question I just pull up my big girl panties a deal lol
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I am skeptical to post a reply. I have not broke down enfemme yet nor do I want to. Actually, I just don't want to break down at all, enfemme or otherwise.

However, I do think about this every time I leave my neighborhood. I keep a spare change in my trunk. I would only change if I broke down in my neighborhood because I wouldn't want a neighbor to drive by and recognize me. Anywhere else I would just deal with it as Abigail.

Oh! And Dixie, I'm glad you managed the situation and are safe.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

A friend and I were going to a Banquet and had on formal gowns! So with both of us dressed quite nicely and enjoying the start of an anticipated evening it was not fun to have a tire blow out on the interstate! Made it over to the side of the road and within a few moments had a Co Hwy Patrol stop behind us! This officer treated us with every courtesy and insisted on changing the tire for us! Even though after a bit it was obvious he wanted to finish quickly and be on his way, though not known if it was because of the situation or he was trying to end his shift, it made me appreciate the simple time he took to help us! My hats off to this officer and sincere thanks!

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

Locked my keys in the car once enfemme. Thank god for AAA. Gave them all my info over the phone... Guy pulled up in his tow truck. "Locked out?". Yep.... Pulls out his bar... Pop.. Threw him a $20 tip and he was gone. Found out that acceptance is proportional to the size of the tip! Lol. Why I always tip big.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-14-2011 at 01:04 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was all dressed up heading into the city for an anticipated great night out. I noticed the idiot light on the dash come blinking on and saw the volts drop from around 14 down to 6. Hmmmmm? I needed to get to a service station quick and deal with the issue in a safe place versus on the side of the freeway at night. Luckily I found a car repair shop that specialized in my make of vehicle that was still open. They did a quick check and determined that the alternator was not working properly. Unfortunately, it was Friday evening and they didn't work on the weekend. So, they helped me to rent a car (a cute yellow VW bug), which happily got me to town to meet my friends and enjoy the evening. As an interesting side note, the shop owner played golf with a friend who would sometimes play en femme since he crossdressed. This wonderful world of ours is much smaller that we realize sometimes!

My diesel truck is in Florida and I am driving a diesel VW around New England..It is an old one,and most anything can happen. I HAVE to carry clothes to change into ...and if the situation warrants it,have to use the makeup remover as well..like the other night..had to get under the car to change the alternator belt..girl fun over.. I did leave my boobs in to see if I could still slither under a VW if I got a boobjob. And I was able to.I do put on my dish gloves for fueling and easy repairs[hoses,adding fluids,etc] Like bleeding my diesel truck,I attempt to do it as ladylike as possible.[in a big oversize hooded sweatshirt with a white bedsheet covering the front of the car so as to not dirty my skirt]. The messes we can get into and out of make it all the more funny.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !