Thread: Fishnets Found....

Fishnets Found....

So my wife, who always is supportive when I wear panties, went out of town for a day. And so I took it as the opportunity I usually do to wear a great skirt, panties and fishnets. I lounged about all evening, watched TV ad fell asleep like that.
    The next morning I was quickly undressing, stashed the fishnets in the headboard and went to work forgetting about them.
    So last night I am in bed with my wife and she asks, "Who did you have over?"
    I said nobody. She then said, "Who left their pantyhose then!"
    She was teasing me a bit, because she knew they were mine. And then said, "Show me what they look like on you."
    Although I have dressed some with her around, usually not in sexy mode, and usually just panties under my male clothing.
    I told her since I wasn't hot like her, they probably just looked silly but felt good. She said, "show me!"
    I told her, "you put on your pantyhose and I will put on mine." She ran to the bathroom and came out with a whole bodysuit and by then I had the fishnets on with my panties. After she checked that out, I quickly changed into some regular pantyhose. She spent the rest of the night, well since this is not an erotic forum, let me just say it was pretty fun, each of us in our pantyhose and bodysuits.
    The feeling of my body and hers, connecting in the fabric was wonderful.
    I always wear panties to ed, so a starting point for us is usually both of us in bed with our panties on, but this was way better

I suppose I am writing this because I am happy. I have only been married 24 months, and this time is so much different than last time. Then I was made to feel like the bad guy, now I just feel good.
    Wonder what would happen if I shaved my legs? I know the pantyhose would feel better, but still wonder about her thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by OklaPinkPanty View Post
    "Who did you have over?"... ...I always wear panties to ed...
    well that answers that for her, then
    Quote Originally Posted by OklaPinkPanty View Post
    but still wonder about her thoughts.
    simple. ASK HER!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    My advice? Baby steps.

Sounds like your wife is supportive and you both seem happy with everything. But take it slow. Each new idea can possibly cause backtracking or unexpected results on the part of your wife. It's good that you are considerate about her feelings. That's huge, as far as crossdressers are concerned. This is all very new to her, and she'll need time to accept each new idea you have about your CDing. Since for now, it seems that this is very sexual for both you and your wife, then that's great, but, you have to ask yourself where you want to go with your dressing. If you want to go completely enfemme at times (the whole shebang...panties, bra, forms, pantyhose, skirt/dress, wig, heels, makeup etc.) then she may not be so receptive.

Ask her what she thinks about you shaving your legs. If you get a strong negative reaction, don't push it. Let it go for the time being. If however, you get an unsure answer - neither yes or no - then give her time to get used to the idea. Suggest you try it, and if she cannot deal with it, you will allow it to grow back. Compromise. That's the key. Explore this together. Discuss it. Be considerate of each other's feelings. One day at a time.
    Last edited by Piora; 11-14-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

For crying out loud! Ask her!

Don't have to be pushy about it, just, "The other night was fun, what do you think about me shaving the legs so it' looks better?"

If she says no, well, that's it. But if she says "Yes, here let me help you!" ( My personal dream! )

I'd agree with the above, but you might phrase it "I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have my legs shaved, would you mind if I tried that? That way she knows that it's something that you truly want, not just a passing whim.

Communicating with one's spouse is the best, keep the door open!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Those wonderful fishnets sure have a way of working wonders! While the door is open you better speak up! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Why did you take them off and put on regular hose? Did you feel strange or did she give you a funny look?
    Life is too short not to be happy!

It sounds like you're off to a wonderful start! Your wife sounds great!

I agree with the others, talk, feel her out first. Sometimes GG's get scared if their man likes this too much. Once we get started the pink fog can sometimes consume us with it. It almost gets to be an obsession.

Just tell her how much fun you had, and how good it felt, and then wonder out loud what it would have felt like if your legs where as smooth as hers, maybe the idea will turn her on, that is if she liked the body suit evening. What have you got to lose, if she says no I not comfortable, you have lost nothing, and if she likes it, well you can figure that part out.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Congrats, sounds like the two of you are making good progress! Like everyone else suggested, talk talk talk.. keeping the lines of communication open is the key.

It is interesting. And while many here may have problems because the wife is unfamiliar with the idea of CDing; my wife is from a culture (Asia) where it is quite natural. Her previous husband was a gay American, she spent two years wondering why he was uninterested in her, and ended up quite unhappy (he was in the closet to everyone but his bf). And so I have been overly cautious because I want her to always feel assured of my interest in her. But she seems to have figured it out!

Glad to hear she's giving you her full support. If she would be interested, have her join the group here, where she can talk to lots of girls like her who have significant others who dress. This forum has been a huge eye-opener for both my gf and me!

Sounds fun!!! Had something similar happen but not with such a happy ending as I hid my panties/nylons between the pillow and pillowcover . That's not good when your still in the closset and the wife decides to change the bed linen . Gunny thing was I got the same question about who I had in the bed , but I an sure there was much more niceness in the way your wife said it.
    Glad you ended up with a happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    It almost gets to be an obsession.
    almost gets to be an obsession?????
    Last edited by marlaNYC; 11-15-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by marlaNYC View Post
    almost gets to be an obsession?????
    Okay..lol It is an obsession.