Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aside from putting on the lingerie, the shoes, the dresses...

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I would have to say the feel, smell, and taste of lipstick. After that probably walking in heels, hearing the click clack.

Heels and then when I put on the crowning glory...my wig. Ruby

When I was young, I always find the smell of lip stick awful, but for some reason as I grow up, I find that awful smell actually interesting and it makes my heart beat. For me, currently the thing that makes me feel girly is epilating once in awhile and doing maintenance for my skin, I can't wait when I live independently from my parents and I can stock up some girly clothing !

When I have dressed I love to look at my long legs in the mirror with my skirt pulled up and just showing the top of my stockings and the ends of the suspenders and my best pair of blue shoes. That realy does it for me.

xxx Jenny
    LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    IT'S ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

I have to agree with two ladies here.

Laying down eye shadow followed by mascara on the lashes. It finishes the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hands down it's curling my eye lashes. Just so unmasculine.....
    And of course, the click of the heels is a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    The click click sound of my 4” heels as Lady Suzy walks over her highly polished wooden floor to ring for the butler.

The click of heels on the floor. It's such a different kind of sound.

I love seeing my freshly shaved legs and underarms! And the smell of my perfume!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

When I put on my wig and brush it out....

Shaving my legs while taking a hot bath. Painting my toe nails fire engine red. Dipping my toes into a rolled up pair of silk stockings. A touch of Jivago 24k perfume behind each ear complemented by jasmine vanilla body lotion. The shimmer of my gold sequinned miniskirt from Zara as the sunlight bounces off it. Wearing a full length mink coat ( Mahogany in color ) with only nylons, heels and a string of white pearls.
    (sorry animal rights activists, and yes I know I'm a bad person ) This is why I work sixty hours a week and have no wife, I could never afford a mistress and a wife : ) If I had a male libido I think I woud experience autogynephilic but for me it is exquisitely feminine. Oh to be born a woman and rich !

I fell the best when I get 100% ready, shaved, perfume the whole bit. Then have a zipper getting zipped up on a nice tight dress from my SO that I can't unzip myself. If I were able to do all this then I would love to head out in public to the busy beauty parlor for nails, hair, roller sets and such.. That would just put me on the moon. I haven't done it yet though.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Oh yes, Lipstick, the smoothness, and smell. Second is walking out the door and noticing my hips are swaying because of the shoes and undergarments holding me tight..

Tanya

Taking my makeup bag out of my purse, looking at it and realizing that through trial and error I now have makeup preferences, specific "must-have" products that I have repeatedly purchased and wear every day at home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

The smell of the perfume the click clack of high heels the swish of pantyhose rubbing together

After i'm fully dressed and i take that first step and my hips start to sway like a girl . love it

There's a ton of stuff that does it for me, but looking at my long polished nails, and walking in heels, have to be the two biggies.

- Diane

Friends welcome
    When my wife says she loves my new skirt.
    A little bit of powder and paint,
    can make me look like what I ain't

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    The click click sound of my 4” heels as Lady Suzy walks over her highly polished wooden floor to ring for the butler.
    This goes for me too, except I get chills when I hear the click of my steel heel tips on marble or tile flooring!

Aspiring Member
    Great question, as I love ALL aspects of the crossdressing transformation process but I particularly love
    the last step in putting on pantyhose, pulling the pantyhose over my nylon panties.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    The ultimate...well, how about the best experience so far? For me it is going out and being with other people. I find it validating to be able to meet, make acquaintances and enjoy spending time with others people.
    Yes, this is probably my ultimate too. I treasure the times I can be with my GG friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I love the look of my legs when I exit my SUV. My skirt slides up to mid thigh just before my feet touch the ground. I once received a cute double-take look from a gentlemen checking my legs. It was sooooo nice.

Looking down at my hands to see medium length french manicured nails and a nice silver bridal set on my left ring finger.
    Janet

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
    Cary Grant
    Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...#ixzz1dK3azndW

http://diaryofaproudtranny.blogspot.com/

Oh I forgot.. I love looking at my painted toenails, and somebody said zipping a dress up. I love being feminine.

For me it's doing my nails and putting on lipstick
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    After I've cleaned up, done my makeup, picked the right outfit, fixed my hair, stuffed my purse and taken a last look in the mirror, the last thing I do is spray a bit of perfume. That moment only happens if I've convinced myself I'm ready to finally get as girly as I can possibly be. But the experience that moves me from guy to gal the quickest is the next time I dress and I smell the perfume on my wig as I pin it in place and brush it into shape.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Having gotten the makeup right, pulling on a silky pair of pantyhose, putting on my bra and boobs, getting in my black mid-thigh skirt, a black turtleneck sweater, putting on the jewelry, a little spritz of Estee Lauder perfume, I am out the door, into the car, and the adventure into the real world is underway.