Thread: Pay back or Self Medication?

Talking Pay back or Self Medication?

Hi, for those of you that have wifes that know about your CDing, and don't always agree or agree sometimes, but not always. Has she ever pissed you off about something to the point where you do something you know would bug her. For example, my wife has been nagging me about things recently that I think are just trivial, and just doing things to piss me off. She has also made a few off the cuff comments about me CDing. So a few days ago, I shaved my legs. It's the first time I have done this, and I must admit, it feels great, especially with a pair of nylons on. However, my wife is going to flip when she finds out.

Now for my question. By doing this would you say it was pay back on my part, or a way for me to feel better about myself and what I do? I think, it was a bit of both, but more so a way for me to get the upper hand mentally on the situation. What about you?

Nylon Man

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

For Nylon Man

Hi, NylonMan,

My opinion, since you asked: you and your wife are in a power struggle over who's going to control you.

Without professional help, your two-person "dance" will go on and on: 1) either you or she will be on top for a period of time, with the other plotting how to bring the one on top down; 2)the revenge or provocation will be acted out; 3)the roles will be reversed; 4)the former "top dog" struggles to get back on top again, ad infinitum.

(I learned this stuff the hard way, struggling with it with my last wife.)

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Haley Pink~

Hmmmmmm? What do I think, HUH?

First thought is that you shaving your legs is something She is not even going to care about. If She says anything at all it will be so that you feel bad for doing it. I'd Shave my legs if I wanted to and if anyone said anything so what? It's your body not theirs. Are you going to let everyone tell you how to run your personal life all the way to if you shave or not? Thats just wrong feeling that it's wrong to shave because your a Man. Many Men do it because they think it makes them look better on camera. Weight lifters etc do it all the time. Even splash on baby oil to make them selves shine.

No, I would not be vengful towards the Woman I love. No matter what! I love Her with all my heart. If you show that kind of devotion She will and should return the same. If not then She is playing you like a fish. My first wife did that to me for 12 years. Played me for what I could give Her. Not what She could do for me. But again, what I could do for Her.

If your trying to make the marriage work. She will and should see that you are. CDing should not be an issue if She truly loves you. My wife is slowly coming to that point. She does disagree with it. But She has found that She loves me enough to let me live my life as I want as long as it is with Her.
    So I try to think of Her first. I get out of the Truck when it is raining with an umbrella and get Her into the house. Things like that make a marriage. Guess what? This weekend She will be going to Her first ever TriEss meeting / Halloween party with me. She has never been out side of the home with me dressed before. But She is willing to do it if it will make me happy. Also it's Halloween and it's ok then, LOLOL.

Hope things work out for you. Remember it's like a mirror, life. What you reflect will come back to you.

Haley

Well since you asked, I'd say it was payback on your part. While I don't condone what your wife did, the "I'll show her. I'll shave my legs" attitude you responded with is equally irresponsible. If you want her to respect you, you must be respectful of her. The "She's not the boss of me" reaction is something my kids would have done when they were young. Marriage is not about who gets the upper hand, it's about loving and respecting your partner. Good luck to both of you. I hope it works out.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi Nylon Man.

It is difficult to give a true option on your situation, as you don’t say what the “things” are that your wife has been nagging you about. But I would normally associate nagging as another word for being told the same thing over and over again.

This being the case you should consider two things. Firstly, what you feel is just trivial to you are important to your wife or she would not bring them up over and over again. The second thought is if this is the situation why should a grown man need to have to be told more than once to do something.

As with any problem between a man and his wife there will be two sides to any story. We don’t have your wife’s side, but from what you have told us about you just doing things to upset her it would appear that she has a lot on her plate, poor her there she was thinking she was marring a man who turned out to be more like a child.

Grow up and treat your marriage in a more mature way show her some respect and who knows, she may just stop nagging you.
    Love Sandra xx

If you and your wife are nit picking and at each others' throats then you don't have a solid foundation in your relationship. Things will not get better here, only worse. Trying to get the upper hand will NEVER work. I agree with others here, you both need counseling of some sort.

Banned Read only

Wife/Mistress is usually right anyway

i don't have that problem at home. My Wife is my Mistress and i am humbly and truly in love with Her and She with me. As i am also submissive by nature i would give in before getting even or getting angry. She is accepting and encouraging of my attempts to improve my "en Femme" personna and enjoys having a girl Friday to attend to Her (what woman wouldn't).

She also keeps me on a short leash (lterally) and dressed when i work out of our home.

i am very blessed to have Her in my life.

Submissively Hers in high heels,
    CD
    Last edited by CDtv; 10-21-2005 at 10:26 AM.

First of all, I am sure that you have wanted to shave your legs for quite some time now. Your doing so in response to an angry situation involving her shows that you did it out of spite, and that the other answers posted here are indeed accurate. When you did it, you knew that it wasn't going to fly with her. Your words exactly, "However, my wife is going to flip when she finds out" show that you did it despite the fact that you knew it was going to cause a fight. Your doing so made a bad situation worse, so I think that atonement is going to have to come from you first.

My advice, for what it's worth:

When the argument starts, above all, don't lose your temper. Apologize and own up to the fact that you did it even though you knew it would make her mad and cause a fight. Let her know that you feel henpecked lately, and let her talk while she explains to you why she has been on you lately. Suggest counselling for both of you. Ask her what kind of compromise she is seeking. Try to come to terms with her. Peace is always the better way.

I wish the best for both of you, if that's what you really want.

Smile

im gratful my wife is in control ....she loves my smooth body but on the flip side in the warm monthsi let my lower legs grow so i look like a guy for her at socail funtions or swiming