Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: reincarnation and gender preference/sexual preference

I came back as both. Thank you, Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not that we mainstream heathens believe.... In anything.... But I want to come back as Sidney Crosby...... Before. the recent concussion!
    I'd like to come around again as a better hockey player also, but I'd settle for Cammie Granato or Haylay Wickenheiser.

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    Me? I'm lookin' at living long enough for a brain transplant into a 20 somethin' 5'7" 36-24-36 GG little white girl at about 120 lbs.... I'll pay... really.

Renne.....
    I've always wondered when this will happen. And if not a brain transplant into another body, being able to do a complete plastic surgery makeover to give you replenished youthful skin and a new sketal structure to make you small. I'm in for either one!

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    you are right, the world population is increasing. people are living longer and i think the supply of energy in the universe is unlimited. perhaps some souls do die off, perhaps some people only live once, and there you go. more fuel for the fire
    Maybe the souls have gone onto a different planet or different plane of existence.

I've always thought reincarnation is a wonderful idea and facination. It reminds me of a movie, Defending Your Life, with Meryl Streep and Albert Brooks, where they die and go into an "After Life World" where they defend their actions and decisions on whether or not the can continue on to another world that is closer to paradise if you will.

However, as someone else quoted, reincarnation is like winning the lottery. Fun to think about, but not probable.

no offense taken Mikaela. i enjoy good and stimulating debate don't take anything personal from your responses and i applaud that fact that you have an opposing belief or viewpoint. i don't really feel that i am twisting things around or taking half truths to support my argument. it is simply my interpretation. however i think somehow we got off the basic premise of this thread, which was this: perhaps males that choose different gender roles or sexual preferences may be reincarnated and were women in a previous lifetime.

i and a lot of others could debate whether or not reincarnation does at all exist. we can come up with a variety of arguments and reasons, depending on which side of the argument you fall on. the reality is and even though i believe it exists is that nobody living knows for sure.
    man, i feel like a woman

Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post
    The Bible is clear on this: God has appointed it for man to live once and after that he shall face the ultimate judgement for all eternity. Hebrews 9:3
    It might be written clearly; but unfortunately, God didn't write it. People did. And they change each religion's rules as time goes on. So, we really can't believe it, as it's going to change again in the future.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cassandrea, It's just my luck that I come back as a bull dyke.

Orchid

I don't care if something happened in a past life. If theres a next life I would hope to come back as a girly hairdresser. I think I could honestly say you would never catch me wearing pants in that life!

A Different take on Reincarnation........

Maybe there is no reincarnation as it is commonly understood ....maybe when we die our souls retun to the 'Guf' and reunite with non-physical like adrop of water returning to the ocean, at which point we become diluted with the rest of the 'Guf'. When a new person is born a drop of the ' Guf ' enters the child and carnates with them.

It does not matter to me whether there is reincarnation or not anything else or not. I think I would just like to do this for some more years. I have never enjoyed myself so much as I have since discovering the rest of me. I have become more at ease with life. I have learned to laugh more and not take things so serious.

I'm not going to work my self over trying to figure what's right. I use to do that, which probably ran me back into depression. I'm not sure, so here's what I am gonna do, I still need a white blouse preferably cotton, i'll just live with finding that. And whether I should buy it new by shopping en femme or get it at a thrift store dressed in drab? Oh now this is a hard one to figure out. But what's a girl to do?

Tess