Thread: Backwards in High Heels

Backwards in High Heels

Last night I fulfilled my ultimate fantasy: my guy broke down and took me out for dinner and dancing, at the Top of the Mark no less! It was such a thrill, I wore my little black dress and strappy heels, even a garterbelt and stockings underneath (one of his conditions) we were seated at a little table with a spectacular view of the city lights, and after cocktails (manhattan for him, cosmo for me) and a light supper the music started. I thought it would be difficult to dance the woman's part but he is a wonderful dancer and once we got out there I just let myself go and let him lead the way, following him felt so natural as he held me close. The wall behind the piano player is all mirrors, and I couldn't take my eyes off our reflection as we twirled around the dancefloor. It's a memory I'll cherish forever.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Wow what a fun romantic night you had!

Hugs
    Trisha

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Cissy,
    Sounds like you had a great time, can't wait to hear more details when we meet tonight.
    Rachael

[SIZE="3"]OMG Cissy, a date that dreams are made of.... [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Oh, how wonderful! Sounds like you had a wonderful night for sure.

and that is on my bucket list too - dance ballroom with a skilled lead partner.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Sounds so wonderful Cissy. That is the dream romantic date with dancing included. I have danced the woman's role before for ballroom dancing, but it sure didn't come natural to me as I would occasionally slip back to my male mind and want to lead necessitating stopping and then starting from scratch again. But it sure was a lot of fun. Yes, you will definitely be pressed for more details tonight over wine with the chatty and inquisitive girls.

That sounds so great!! Glad to hear you had such a fantastic time

wow! awesome! Dancing is one of my new goals. So I think I will now
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Sounds like a great time and a long time desire realized. Thanks for sharing.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Congrats, Cissy! Sounds like a beautiful evening!

Platinum Member
    It does sound like great fun, Cissy...my wife and I recently took dance lessons. We couldn't decide who should lead!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I couldn't take my eyes off our reflection as we twirled around the dancefloor. It's a memory I'll cherish forever.
    Awwwwwwww! thats sweet!

Now that's what I call a beautiful loving story I hope youn have many more to tell! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Oh, wow, Cissy! What a wonderful evening! That is so great!

And you look lovely! Perfect!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Don't let that guy get away. Any man that can lead like that is a keeper. If he could make you follow that well. He is a great dancer!!!!!!!!!
    That is the lead I hope to be someday.

Funny you should mention your bucket list: now that I've scratched ballroom dancing off my list, I was wondering what else there could possibly be, until the next day we met for lunch at Union Square and walked past the outdoor ice skating rink, and I said to him: fluffy sweater, short skirt, tights...I can do that!

Quote Originally Posted by abigailf View Post
    Oh, how wonderful! Sounds like you had a wonderful night for sure.

and that is on my bucket list too - dance ballroom with a skilled lead partner.

Ballroom dancing is a great way to meet women. Sadly, since my knees went 'south', it's not much of an option anymore for me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    That's something I should try, as I suck as a man dancing. Maybe as a woman I can just follow their lead. But you looked wonderful and I bet that others were watch you two lovelies dancing too. That would be a big-o-check mark on my Bucket List if I was you!!

Tanya

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Cissy that sounds like such a wonderful evening. Can't wait to here the romantic tale from the Ice ring.

Nah, I'll leave ice skating in a short pleated skirt to the cute young girls...there's something to be said for being a mature, self-assured lady on the arm of a distinguished gentleman, just walking through the lobby of the Mark Hopkins Hotel with him was sublime. It was a chilly night so I draped this shawl around my bare shoulders on the way to and from the parking lot. Little memories of the evening keep coming back, like when he asked me if I wanted to go back to the dancefloor for one more dance, YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Cissy that sounds like such a wonderful evening. Can't wait to here the romantic tale from the Ice ring.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice restaurant and ballroom dancing! What a nice evening! We are all jealous Lady!
    Charlie