Thread: I Am A Crossdressing Addict

I Am A Crossdressing Addict

Literally

I don't know what mix of chemicals get released in my brain when I crossdress but the feeling of sure joy when I do is so overwhelming I just cannot get enough. It is like every care in the world just gets washed away and is repleased with an entoxicating feeling of joy and happiness. It just feels as if everything suddenly becomes just right in my universe and nothing else matters at that moment. Then when I cannot dress I actually have withdrawl systems, I get moody, cranky, and just not fun to live with. I was like that once then had a week with Suzy all to ourselves and when my wife returned home she noticed and commented to my that I seemed to be in a great mood and asked why, um, I just missed you and am glad you are home, (I really did), but she does not yet know about my femme side so that was ommitted. Then there is going out shopping for clothes and that is a little different but very exhilarating as well. There is nothing like going shopping and dressing right afterwards, it's a double dose of joy. If there was some way to bottle and sell this I be a quad-zillionaire.

Do any of you feel the same way wen you dress?

Suzy, I'm the same way to when I'm dressed. May'be its pure escape from being a man...though for me I feel there is a part of me that is a woman and when she's here life is good.

I'm feeling the same way right now! I'm dressed, and shopping online! (I wish I could muster up the courage to go out shopping instead of online...)

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alexia View Post
    I'm feeling the same way right now! I'm dressed, and shopping online! (I wish I could muster up the courage to go out shopping instead of online...)
    I hear that, Alexia. In my early years of CDing, I used to have no trouble waltzing into lingerie shops, and picking out anything....stockings, garter belts, corsets, panties etc. But now? Can't get past it. So, I shop online, too.

To keep with the theme of the thread....I used to dress for sexual purposes, and while there was a some feeling of femininity, it was just for that purpose. But now....I dress only for the pure euphoria it gives me. I also dress fully now, not just underwear. It is a feeling unlike any other I have ever felt in my life. Not only that, I'm discovering even more about myself and dressing. I enjoy pretty, feminine things, and I look forward to each time I can dress.

As Diana said, "Life is good!"
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Suzy, I hear you! I'm lost in the fog right now, and love it! My joining here was part of it. I'm so happy lately.

Right on! It's better than any drug I did in the 70's.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

November has been very heavy in the cding.

And it has felt great! Just a perfect time for it with few outside distractions other than work. Great weather for putting on a hat, nice coat, and going shopping. You're right about the fog. I think I could have jumpstarted the economy with the fall purchases. At least I got the Christmas shopping done early.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Having been a crossdresser for over 60 years, I think I am well past the addicted part. I underdress in panties and bra virtually every day, and usually wear outer feminine garments at least some of the time every day. But with me it is just an expression of my femininety!! I have no desire whatever to be a woman, I just like to wear their clothes!! I don't feel like it is a drug, or anything like that. It is just me being comfortable!! If that is being addicted, than so be it!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yes Suzy, Yes. I feel the same way also.There are times when I would love to do everything fully dressed as though I were inebriated by the pleasure received just by the feel of the clothing. For me, I think it is addicting.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I feel so relaxed in girl mode, after a long day of hard work nothing feels better than a pair of nylons and heels.

I think most of us can relate to that girlfriend! Any time you're doing something that releaves stress from everyday life is going to make one happy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

If you are experiencing what I think you are than my answer would be yes all the time but just not as intense as you describe because feeling more like a woman than a man I have always crossdressed to feel normal, but it is an undercurrent that always runs through my crossdressing or any behavior my mind see's as feminine caused by the dance between my male heterosexual mind bumping up against my feminine mind. It feels very sensual but because my feminine side dominates it has never become erotic which is unfortunate because I would like to have that experience at least once but I cannot make my mind into something it is not. I like the experience of what I call feeling sexy caused by this dance even if it is not very strong.

Desire is a form of love and turned inward it can be very nurturing, I think of it as emotional masturbation without the masturbation. One of the delicious side benefits for me to crossdressing albeit sometimes confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey52 View Post
    I feel so relaxed in girl mode, after a long day of hard work nothing feels better than a pair of nylons and heels.
    exactly how i feel, except subsitute heels for skirt or dress!!

and yes i do feel like i'm addicted to dressing, if i don't dress after awhile i get withdrawal and get a bit bitchy.

I am also of the mind that I cannot wait to get home and slip into something softer. Usually running tights (or shorts) and a racer back top for me. I love the champion style womens shorts. both the 5" biker and the 4" gym short along with their nylon tops. I work out in the yard in them all summer long (and try to stay dressed like that all weekend) and keep a longer pair of mens shorts and t-shirt always ready to throw over in case someone stops by....

Quote Originally Posted by curvious View Post
    I am also of the mind that I cannot wait to get home and slip into something softer. Usually running tights (or shorts) and a racer back top for me. I love the champion style womens shorts. both the 5" biker and the 4" gym short along with their nylon tops. I work out in the yard in them all summer long (and try to stay dressed like that all weekend) and keep a longer pair of mens shorts and t-shirt always ready to throw over in case someone stops by....
    This sounds like me. I always have some normal clothes to throw on.

Yes, I get the euphoric feeling. I have lost some weight recently too which really makes putting on my previously slim-tailored suits a really depressing way to start to day. I am usually grumpy during the afternoon, waiting to get home and put on my girly jammies, pink socks, etc.

when I crossdress but the feeling of sure joy when I do is so overwhelming I just cannot get enough. It is like every care in the world just gets washed away and is repleased with an entoxicating feeling of joy and happiness. It just feels as if everything suddenly becomes just right in my universe and nothing else matters at that moment. Then when I cannot dress I actually have withdrawl systems, I get moody, cranky, and just not fun to live with.
    I could not have said it better. These are exactly my thoughts and feelings.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I feel that it's more of a passion than an addiction. On the other hand, if you have a passion for something you can't stop doing, I guess that's an addiction. Either way, I love it.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Aspiring Member
    yea In MY ind its a cheat of the programing and an imposasablity of getting as close to and in her as posable..this in the world of no clothes is sex, with lots of touching . now add socityies creation of womens clothing ( a perfectly tailered visual version of "her" ( the one we all grew up with and is the most common/dominate image)nylon knit nylon tricot , satin , taffeta and spandex with antron nylon III well.. a creative mind will find a way to ..... ooh and our first ecounter with her clothes ( that collect her sent no mater how well washed) is like a hammer setting a hot rivit home in one experence.

Aspiring Member
    A couple of weeks back, I started a thread just like this. At that time the majority of the replies said cross dressing is not addicting. I think it is since it gives us pleasure.

Interesting how different the replies are between the two threads although I don't think the posters are the same.

Kitty

Not really. Or not really any more. Maybe I've ODed on it one too many times? Now its just something I have to do... If and when I can find the time. If not... I'm fine... When I get dresses up enfemme and go out I feel the same as I do when I don't....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It almost seems as though we all have different feelings. What I would say is that we are just listening to our own thoughts coming from someone else's head. I don't think like you we all think the same, so to speak.

Some say I cant wait til I get home, others say why wait I'll just put something on now and wear it home. And still others would say I have feel it all day so I go to work underdressed. I think the feeling is I don't have to be that guy all the time. When I'm dressed I get some me time, I'm by myself no matter who is around. Some times I think I'm never by myself, for any length of time I mean.

I still need to go shopping en femme, but shopping for women's clothing en drab is also a fix. I feel as though I just living my life. Ever think to yourself "I still need to get a white blouse and a black one too. Who's thinking that, I don't have to bee dressed to think like that it just comes to my mind. I also need to get some tires and have the oil changed. I thought I put that in my purse.

Tess

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's SOMETHING to this, Suzy! I'm over 60 and no drugs or booze ever made me feel like dressing does!

It's far from comfortable for me! It's EXCITING! A HIGH!

A smart grad student should do his/her thesis studying this effect on CDs! It COULD lead to all sorts of brain/chemical/drug break throughs! Anyone listening?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!