Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum for years and finally joined.

What prompted me to join was a recent experience. I had to go away on business, well, I'm an Army officer and it was temporary duty. Before leaving, I had read how some of the ladies on here have no problem walking into a store and buying what they want. I thought about that as I drove. I finally decided that those ladies have it right. It is my life and I can buy and wear what I want.

So, I was stopping overnight and was near a Kohls. I went in, went to the lingerie section, found a night gown I wanted and Bali Skimp Skamp panties. I didn't even get a basket but just walked up, waited in line and bought them. I even chatted with the cashier, who was friendly as can be.

The next day, I went to J.C. Penney and bought a turtleneck and a black pleated skirt that went right below the knee. I also bought a bra and some black tights. Then, I bought some VF panties so that I had enough for everyday of the week. I wore them under my uniform and felt great. I also bought a six-pack of cotton panties to work out in, which I did every day.

It was a great 8 days. I want to thank the ladies on here because your words gave me the strength to be myself, if only for a week. Brooke