Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things you get away with in public if in closet

Things you get away with in public if in closet

Me, I get away with light mascara everyday, i always wear female boyshorts..., legs shaved, body shaved, armpits shaved, and shiny lip gloss everyday... things i've been caught for... tanning, my girly smells (lotions, bath items, body sprays) the way I sit, and my eyebrows... pretty soon im sure to get "called out" on the rest, but hey who cares huh..

Let's see...

I shave my chest, armpits, and legs. I wear panties only (mostly thongs at that). My eyebrows are waxed. For a few months my finger nails were painted. My toes are always painted. Recently, I began wearing trouser socks instead of my male socks.

The only things I worry about outing me are the socks and my eyebrows. Ok, my panties too if someone looks at my butt and notices the panty line (or lack there of). When I paint my nails, I take a chance on getting outed quickest there. The only reason I stopped wearing the polish on my nails is because I ended up smashing my finger at work. When I reported it in case I something was really wrong with my finger, my boss spent 2 days trying to look at it for the report. I made sure to use polish remover before I would let it get examined. I'd hate to have to explain why I was wearing "treatment" for a smashed finger nail before I smashed it.

Leanne

Leanne

I wore a bra to work today.

Tracy

My hair is platinum blonde and down to my upper back now, I always wear long nails, I'm shaved all over, my eyebrows are shaped, and I have permanent eye makeup (shadow and liner). I couldn't look less butch and I'm sure some people I know talk about it -- but it causes no problems in my daily life, and I occasionally get compliments about my appearance. YMMV.

- Diane

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    I always wear lacy panties, keep my legs shaved and my toe nails painted. I forgot all about the last two of those yesterday morning when I opened the door to the postman, whilst wearing a pair of shorts. I don't think he noticed - if he did, he was completely unphased by it. To my surprise, instead of feeling awkward or embarrassed I actually got a buzz from the whole experience.

Toenails painted, trouser sock or tights, tight low rise junior stretch jeans, girls top, long arylic nails, thin arched eyebrows, light make-up ear rings, braclet,how more feminine can I get, of course a bra and panties

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Legs and armpits shaved, panties always (love satin!), yoga pants and a sports bra while riding my bike, toenails painted, light brown or clear mascara.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Sometimes I get away with wearing a kilt in public- with panties, pantyhose and a slip underneath of course!

My nails are just a little too long, and too perfectly shaped and filed, for an average straight guy. I'm VERY careful to remove every trace of polish before I go to work.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

[SIZE="4"]I love wearing skinny jeans when i go to any shopping centre, no one seems to notice[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

legs and arm pits are always shaved and i wear sexy panties all the time and sometimes a wear stockings under my work clothes.

wendy xxx

Legs shaved, thong panties, clear nail polish, tight girls jeans, and high heel boots/sandals.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

I dont think it is so much that maybe others don't notice. they either are too concerned with their own life to be concerned about others. I always enjoy a knowing smile, and really I think we as CDers are far more aware of how we present our fem-side then someone else is to recognize it. Anyway, enjoy your time out, I think to some degree we all are wanting someone to notice us as our fem-self.

Really depends on your definition of "getting away with"! No one noticing or no one caring or you didn't get tarred and feathered!

And I don't consider wearing women's jeans as getting away with anything but a crime against good fashion! Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-20-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Picking up on Karren's post... occasionally I make a gaff!

To be in line with others...

Shaved all over below the neck, most days pantyhose, hold ups or garter belt and stockings depending on mood and outer attire (what will peek through!), thongs or lacy shorts, bra depending on style of shirt and other tops, nails longish but not so long you get comments... sometimes with clear polish... no make-up yet but working on it!

Gaffs... forgetting to put socks on when I was wearing fishnet holdups... 1 day in my life. Nothing has changed for the worse... to my knowledge... Did I get away with it? No idea - I am not going to bring it up in conversation!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Explain that one.....?
    People don't notice tights?
    Not if I'm wearing socks to my knees - and I wear a slightly longer kilt than is traditional to hide my fem clothing underneath. I real kilt fanatic would say I'm wearing a skirt, not a kilt - to the layman it's plainly a kilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Really depends on your definition of "getting away with"! No one noticing or no one caring or you didn't get tarred and feathered!

And I don't consider wearing women's jeans as getting away with anything but a crime against good fashion! Lol.
    Jeez, Karren's reported me to the authorities again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I wear black nail varnish loads, nobody seems to care or bat an eyelid, and I wear eyeliner loads. Same.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    Jeez, Karren's reported me to the authorities again!
    I have a ton of feathers but lucky for you I ran out of tar!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Why do they call it Commando .
    Because apparently when the commandos were fighting in tropical areas they would go sans undies. The purpose behind this is to have as few layers that need to dry out when your sopping wet for days at a time. This helps to avoid crotch rot! Something no woman wants her hunky army dude to have! YUCK! Hey YOU asked.

As for "getting away with it" most of you are fooling yourselves! Your not getting away with anything. Lots of woman have noticed your shaped eyebrows lack of body hair and "light" make up but who is going to say something to you? And what would they say? Most people just don't give rip what YOU wear!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yeah. I did of few of these silly little things for years! Underdressing to work or to a theater. Even wore a tite laced corset one day and my ribs hurt for nearly 2 weeks!

But, it all became pointless after awhile! Because it only made me want MORE! Now, I normally dress ALL THE WAY or NOT AT ALL! And, the way Sherry "normally" dresses isn't mall friendly! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable in "male mode."

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid swelling of the legs and the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and nude, suntan, or black sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    I have shaved legs, shaved arm pits pretty much my whole body is shaved. Thong panties. Worn my skinny jeans but with sneakers would love to wear flats with them as they look better. Have my flare jeans with heels. Women's slacks with 4.5 " sandals. My eyebrows are cleaned up and a small arch. I am considering more fem attributes. I want to get my eyebrows done more fem with more of an arch. Any suggestions on which celebrity I should try and mimic? Also I want to get a french manicure.

Steffi

For me, I wear conceiler, light mascara, lip gloss and longer nails with a clear polish on them every day.
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    With all these wonderful responses, I'm not sure where "in the closet" fits in!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]