Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things you get away with in public if in closet

First it started out as a time saver. Do all the prep work so that when Renne time comes around, I can get into the 9 yards as fast as possible. So I'd shave everywhere the day before, now all the time. Wake up early to shave the mug so that when it's Renne time half the work's done.. Then I figured, why not wear the chic jeans every day. So I do. One of my biological replacements asked me from about 2 meters behind me, hey are you wearing girls jeans? I pretended to not hear and it didn't get repeated so I just let that one go. Then I picked up a pair of girl tennis shoes and that's about as far as I go... Now if I can only lose a few more lbs I wouldn't have to spend soo much time gettin into that darn laceup corset.... LOL.

Renne.....

i know that some stuff gets noticed as there have been comments - usually about a purse or jewelry. comments about my hair have been complimentary. but otherwise, no one comments on the pants or the blouses or the coats or jackets or the shoes. still not good enough with make up to feel comfortable wearing it out although i have worn mascara. all in time.

Platinum Member
    I don't know if I was getting away with anything, but I used to wear a bit of mascara and light lipstick on evenings out. I got a few puzzled looks but otherwise it was largely ignored. I went incrementally more femme for a while, adding womens tops, heels, and bra with forms...typically under a jacket. Then, at the suggestion of a friend, I considered that I presenting a fairly incongruous appearance and might just as well go full femme.

Like most everyone else I am completely shaved below the collar bone. Mani & pedi, toe are painted China Glaze holly-day green and I leave my finger nails unpainted since it's pointless at work. I don't own a single pair of guys underwear so wearing women's underwear everyday is my only option. I'll typically wear a low 1-1/2" to 2" healed boot since I'm 5'10". No need to exaggerate my height any more than it already is, right?. My makeup is generally pretty light. Beard shadow concealer (self explanatory), I use a neutral eye shadow to hide my thin eyelids, brown mascara for the day to day and chap stick.

I don't know how well all that stuff is "Things you get away with in public" for me because I've gotten so comfortable doing it for so many years that it has just become a normal thing. I wanna believe that women don't pay as much attention if your not being overly self-aware. You just gotta let it go. So what if someone you don't know outs you. Chances are your never gonna see them again.
    ::. Side note: If you are outed, make that person REAAAALLLLYYY uncomfortable. They had the gaw to confront you in public, now make em pay.

Quote Originally Posted by jandsam View Post
    Me, I get away with light mascara everyday, i always wear female boyshorts..., legs shaved, body shaved, armpits shaved, and shiny lip gloss everyday... things i've been caught for... tanning, my girly smells (lotions, bath items, body sprays) the way I sit, and my eyebrows... pretty soon im sure to get "called out" on the rest, but hey who cares huh..
    Jandsam, judging by your description, you are no longer in the closet, so just go ahead and be free! When people meet you they know you don't fit within their concept of the "average" male ... unless you move among certain cutting edge groups in NYC or LA.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by annecwesley View Post
    Sometimes I get away with wearing a kilt in public- with panties, pantyhose and a slip underneath of course!
    "It's not a skirt, it's a kilt, if it were a skirt I'd be wearing underwear"

Omg thanks for all the replies! So ya I decided I would do my eyes all way up mascara eyeliner and shadaw and made a decision to go in public, so I take off on a drive end up at a strip club in dallas... I got compliments all night from the girls a few free dances for sure more than I paid for... even had a guy buy me a drink all in all it was great night... oh and I'm pretty sure the girls at my work notice or atleaast one I know for sure she always bats her eyes at me and smiles... and btw I work at a tar and feather company lol I get hell all day when I wear a pink shirt lol but like I say I don't mind I think its fun!

I wear tights or pantyhose almost every day. If I wear two pair, you can't tell they aren't male socks. When on my commute I wear pumps. I love it. I often stop for gas while wearing pumps. I make sure that I park at a far fuel island.

Not so much in public, but in my apartment building has free internet if I go to the elevator lobby. I usually am wearing a pair of MJ flats or a pair of black 3" chunky heels. I haven't quite worked up the courage to wear my red Baby Doll 5" pumps unless it was really early in the morning.

Since the Summer I have been shaving my legs, had a couple of compliments on the legs when walking in wearing bike shorts. they seemed genuine so i said thanks for noticing. Have also been shaving my pits, not sure it has been noticed in the locker room, ditto the belly. Not quite sure why i haven't shaved the chest, or arms, but some time soon, I'm gonna get a waxing, and that will involve everything below the neck, except a neat triangle. Oh yes! i trim that area, but don't shave it. I wear panties, these have been seen, but given they are always simple briefs, not sure it was recognized.

I agree, WHO CARES! After years of being told not to act feminine during my childhood, I'm finally starting to just forget about all that. Wether you're a CD or not, no man should be forced to supress his feminine side, it's simply not healthy. The world will wake up to this truth one day I believe.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Knickers, Shaved legs and panty hose all under drab.

Years ago I went out with stockings and suspenders under my trousers. They were thin expensive designer trousers but in the mirror the sussies didn't show. Little did I know. I walked to the shops and passed a very attractive Woman who was older than me. Her face broke into a grin as she passed me and she couldn't stop smiling. It was a very windy day and I looked down to see that the wind was blowing so hard that the outline of the stocking straps was clearly visible. I had no idea and had never expected that. I think my face was probably beet red for two days after that.

Also when out with my last Girlfriend, she would often sidle up behind me and whisper that she could see my panty line. So is it all ever really hidden? I suppose it depends who's, looking for what.

Womens-wear is pretty much all I wear. Always under-dressed usually with a cami (don't own any male underwear), tights, hose or trouser socks, ladies slacks (no-fly front, side zip, etc) usually in black, dark blue or dark brown although I do have a few pair of khaki tan slacks, ladies pull-over blouse of some kind but on occasion a button up, and ladies loafers (they have a men's Italian look to them). Its "drab" enough that no one notices. I have heard comments behind my back like "he is such a sharp dresser" or "I wish my man would take the time to look that nice" ....

Jenn

I wear panties in public, who's going to see them anyway? The only public risk I have with them is when I go to the gym. I have clear coat on my toes. The only person to notice and say anything is my daughter in law. She was sweet enough to call me out in front of my whole family.

Much the same here except I have gone to color on my toenails 24/7. I just
    keep my socks on around the family. Otherwise when just me and the wife
    I never wear socks. Kansas City huh? I'm in Boonville, Mo. just west of
    Columbia.

I am hairless from the neck down. Wear panties/thongs on occasion. I wear womens shoes a lot because my feet are too small for most mens shoes although the shoes are not always very fem looking but I know they are womens shoes. When out of town I think nothing of wearing androgenous blouses with capris or girls shorts. Hugs Riki