Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you feel when you dress up?

What do you feel when you dress up?

Just thought I'd give you an idea of what i's like from my viewpoint. I don't see my partner at all when he's dressed as Katie. He is Katie 100% and it's all a bit surreal but I think that's how I accept it. And when everything is taken off and make up removed I have my partner back. It takes some getting used to but it works that way. Any other gg's out there feel the same? When you crossdress do you take on another personality and become that person. I find it all fascinating.

Smile

I get very excited when the opportunity comes to dress up, it is like a part of me that stays trapped inside gets to come out and play. It is like being in a movie. I usually spend about 2 hours getting ready. I love going out and shopping while dressed. I love pretending to be a woman. I would like to be a woman. Woman are the Earth's beauty.

When I am dressed,I feel excited, and wanted to go out to show off everyone that I am pretty woman! That way, I may get a treat as a woman from other people, and more easier way and completely relaxed.
    Whenever I dressed up, somehow I feel I wanted to be with another woman, and have girl talk, and go shopping together be her as one of another girlfriend. Probably because I have been lonely, and don't have girlfriend yet, maybe dressing up, is the situation when I mostly have strong feelings of having a girl friend to me.
    Last edited by shea; 10-21-2005 at 07:56 PM.
    Eventually in thesedays, boys to do get more harder and dirty jobs, while girls do get more easier and clean jobs.....

Wink Pretty

I Feel Pretty, just like in the song from the musical "West Side Story" and I sing, dance around the room, then get my camera out and take oodles of pictures.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Hi Charlie, I sure it can be a bit disconcerting. The amount of change probably depends on the person. I know some girls whose en femme personality is quite different. OTOH, I feel like I'm still mostly the same person. I haven't come out to friends and family (I'm single so there's no SO in my life currently ), but if they saw me en femme I suspect they'd say I was still fairly similar to myself en homme. But in some sense "Darla" also is partly a character I've consciously created to flex some emotional muscle -- such as being more of the social butterfly, since en homme I'm more on the introverted side.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

felling wright

hello girls this is a big qeustion i can only speak for myself i dress to be and feel how i want to i can say that as time passes i feel mor fem then hom.gust do what you think is wright for you

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Charlie,

I do feel feminine when dressed in women's clothes, but it doesn't always follow that the more women's clothes I'm wearing the more feminine I'll feel. For example, sometimes I can just put on a pair of low rise jeans, a plain colored women's t-shirt that has maybe a small satin trim at the neckline and my girly tennis shoes (btw I always wear a bra and panties as my regular underwear) and I feel really feminine, sometimes as feminine as being en femme. Then there are other times when I won't want to settle for anything less than being fully dressed.

When I'm en femme I don't become someone else. I'm still me, but somehow it's like I give myself permission to be more of my true self. It's all about gender expression. Am I making any sense? I see myself as a guy...but a very special one, one that isn't a man, but I also know that I'm not a woman either. I'm really a feminized genetic male who identifies strongly with behavior that is considered in our society as female. It's all very confusing.

I agree with you crossdressing IS fascinating There's a huge difference from one end of the scale to the other. I'm somewhere in the middle
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-22-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

young

I feel young, young,young, like I can never grow old its the bestest fantasticest feeling I have ever know : love kisses hugs GeeGee2

I have many reasons why I dress Charliegg.Makes me feel like a women when I dress,makes me feel sexy,I love wearing bras and girdles,putting on makeup,wearing perfume and my wig.But with all these reasons only one matters,I do because I enjoy doing it.

Diana

I feel, well, feminine when I dress. I'm Marla. But she is not so different from me. My interests stay the same. Even in guy mode I'm drawn by feminine things. I notice what other girls are wearing, I smell the flowers, and I notice a cute outfit in the stores. So mostly I am she and she is me. We're not so different.

alberto

feeling like a woman

I love to wear woman clothes...especially skirts and heels...

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

feel like

Like Shania Twain sings in her songs...
    "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" and
    "The Woman in Me"
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Myself

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Love to be in pantyhose
    In drab, I am frustrated as my male personna is there but my mind does not think macho thoughts.
    When I dress I feel totally relaxed and natural. One year, my wife decided to dress me as her girlfriend for Halloween. We went shopping and I tried on 5-6 dresses. It felt wonderful. Afterwards, we just talked and giggled and I felt like a huge weight was released from me. It was like I had a glow about me and I did not want it to ever stop.
    We came home and I wanted to try the dresses on again and make sure I had the "right" look in hose and heels. Still feeling an emotional and v=carefree HIGH.
    My wife stepped in and said NO in many different ways. It was only for the one night and then clothes were to be thrown. I pleaded to let me keep the items and that I felt so much more comfortable while wearing them. I told her that I felt like we shared so much more together when we shopped and talked.
    Back in the closet and she does not want to hear about or deal with my other natural self.
    I am very frustrated and have pent up emotions within me that only can relax when I dress. It is like going to a comfort zone that I want to be at for days at a time, if not always.

dressing makes me feel like my true self.i realized
    some time ago that karen is the real me.
    hugs,karen

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    For me, part of the allure of dressing is the swirl of emotions and sensations -- it the mix that seems to intensify everything -- the whole being greater than the sum of the parts. So what do I feel: feminine, pretty, softer, more "me", liberated, transformed, a bit less introverted, increasingly confident, back with my good friend and constant companion since I was 12 -- it is really fascinating seeing how we have grown up together, sexy, playful, comforted, joyful, seductive, and once again -- feminine and me.

"I feel more like I do now than I did before"

I just fell like.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I cannot explain the satisfaction and completeness that I feel. I just feel wonderful. A little remoursfull, because I know that eventually I must change back to HIM again. Its just a total transformation of being. I do feel a little uncomfortable if my SO is around though, cuz I am afraid that I will upset her with my actions or posture. She has commented several times about my "prancing" around the house, I don't want to upset her.

I have found that since i have started totally dressing, I can see Tammy in my face all the time though, It really doesn't matter what I am wearing. Is there that level of acceptance? One where the clothes don't matter. You are just you no matter what others see.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Forgot to mention my "What Not to Wear" analogy about how I feel transformed while en femme.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I feel, Natural & Pretty.
    Natural: True to myself & Others.....
    Pretty: Sexy,Elegant, & Oooooh soooo Femme........
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Now Hannah Robinson Denise Robinson's Avatar
    Not being one to say lots...but I feel me, complete and ever so happy and special, and life feels great.

hugs

feel!

one word sums it up for me!
    [SIZE=4]"comfortable"[/SIZE]

hugs,
    kimm

Platinum Member
    happy is how i feel if i don't get to dress every day than i kinda get a little grumpy ....it makes me feel like me ....

Now Hannah Robinson Denise Robinson's Avatar
    Wendy Me

same as me..major grumps when not dressed grrrrrr

As close as I can get to my true body image as possable...

It does not have to be all "dolled" up with pantyhose, etc, but as simple as a pair of womans jeans and a shirt, etc.
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

How do I feel? Wonderful! I love to dress, and most of the fun is getting dressed. Putting on make-up ect. ect. I just find it very relaxing and enjoyable. Most of the time I can only dress part way. It is not as much fun but I still feel comfy and relaxed.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may