Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skiing is the easiest way to pass.

Skiing is the easiest way to pass.

My bucket list this trip is to go skiing in Interlaken Switzerland, Narvik in Norway, Aviemore in Scotland if they have snow early next year, and can anyone suggest a place in the U.S. Aspen? Cascades? before mid Dec.
    I hire womens skiing outfits when away as they fit my smaller frame better and what better way to present as a woman. Unfortunately my lower octave voice can be a shock as all that others see is goggles and a pleasant figure.
    The face is not what they expect.
    Who else goes snow skiing en femme?

Hi Beverley. When I lived in a ski area I was too closeted to try it. Now that I'm more accepting of my CDing and a lot more public about it, I would love to give skiing en femme a try! I always loved the female form clad in those cute ski bunny outfits. Dayahm. Now you got me going on the idea! Early season in the States you might consider Keystone and A-Basin in Colorado, or further north and west, Whistler in B.C. Depends on the storm tracks. Anywhere in Colorado can be great or dreadful for early season, but Keystone has massive snowmaking capability.

I have found that blending in is best for me. I would love to do a ski bunny outfit but I don't look that great.
    I bought some ski gear en femme recently and tried on pants and top for about an hour.
    I do wonder but I don't know whether I was read or not but I did make a man joke to them that could have busted me.
    Just before I bought it I said "No I don't want it now I have changed my mind." They showed a little disappointment till the bills rolled out.
    I expect to go through Colorado just after thanksgiving so it might be Aspen.
    B.C. could be another one all depends what is easier.
    Thanks giving is a bit of a problem, I may be stranded out in the cold in Seattle for a few days.
    Usually it is the other Washington I m in, and I can never get to Florida.

there is plenty of snow on top of the sierra mt chain now. all the resorts are open. sorry i do not know the names as i do not ski.
    just this weekend got another snow storm dumping plenty more..even if it was a snow-less year they can make it there.
    so colorado should get more snow in a couple days.

One of my fantasies too, a little lipgloss and a billa with pigtails and presto, you're a girl! The resorts around Lake Tahoe are open, which is close to San Francisco so there's a lot of acceptance, have fun~!

Most of the California resorts, in the central to northern parts of the state are open by the end of November, and this year even earlier, I'm pretty sure, Ashland Oregon is open now too.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not skiing, I like my legs far too much. But snowmobiling?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jillleanne; 11-21-2011 at 10:17 PM.

I find the the faster I move the better I pass too!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have never thought of this. Hmmm. My problem is that my male testosterone goes full bore once I put on a pair of skiis. I have been on skiis since grade 1 and I love it. With that said I'm still in shit from time to time for doing crazy stuff on the hill and I'm in my late 40's. I'm not one of a ski resorts better customers so I think a pink outfit would just make me easier to pick out in the crowd. Now it says your in Hawaii. If I was there and there was a place to ski well I'm sure I could put on a ball gown, a hoola skirt and get out there.

yep been there done that, gonna do it again! I ski at vail try and find me
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Love this thread!!!

I'd like to add some women's ski pants to my wardrobe, and maybe a jacket later. I can't use women's skis though because they are too small for the type of skiing that I like to do (even if I just stayed on groomers they are too small for my size).

I get a lot of the updates from some of the resorts in CO, especially Summit County where I've been the last 3 years. They all have snow. A-basin gets dumped on earlier than most because they are at the highest elevation. Summit County in general is the highest in elevation for all of CO's resorts (This includes A-basin, Keystone, Breckenridge and Copper. I recomend all of these).

I'd suggest checking out the snow reports for the places you want to go first.

Oh YES! Skiing --it is easy to pass--and if you can manage it on Ladies Wednesday --half price! Just do not be too talkative as you ride the chairlift to the top.
    Anyway I know a cd who lives near Copper mountain. Downhill or cross country. Great spot. Very scenic country if you like mountains and snow.
    http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter.../dom/snow.html

Hi Girls, this is a bit much to take in at the moment, I will work through it.
    Thanks for the info Loni, Windycissi and Tina B
    Jilleanne, I like to stay alive so I am a little cautious.But having said that.
    Prissy Girl, Yes I do like to push the limits even when skiing. A new thread here, Do you prefer skiing, or CDing?
    Karen Hutton, Yes I have your Number....
    Danielle, I would love to track you down if I get to Vail.
    Maddie, Just go in and do it. I love chatting up GGs.
    Jennifer, Ladies Wednesday, I would even pay full price if I got sprung...
    Accomodation and ski hire for 2 for 2 days out of Colarado would cost $145 and $100
    To get there $300 dollars each. It only cost me $1200 for 2 30 day rail passes.
    I may try California out of San Franscisco

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    there is plenty of snow on top of the sierra mt chain now. all the resorts are open.
    So sorry to pour warm rain on the snowpack, but the Tahoe-region resorts are definitely not open yet. Boreal has been running one of its dinky lifts on machine-made snow for a couple of weeks, but neither Squaw Valley (queen of the Sierra resorts, 1960 Olympic site, tops out just under 9000 feet) or Sugar Bowl (7000 feet up on Donner Summit) is open yet. They are reporting a few inches, Sugar Bowl a few more than Squaw, but far too little for skiing yet. California's most northerly ski area, Mt. Shasta Ski Park, also has only a few inches on the ground. The storm season does seem to be getting off to a good start, though, so give it time. It's traditional (I've been skiing in California since 1955) to be dodging stumps and rocks around Thanksgiving and the quality sliding starting in mid-December. Think snow! It is a pretty unisex environment under all those clothes...

Skiing is the easiest way to pass

Not if you do it naked!

Current snow base/weather/images for all CO ski areas
    http://www.onthesnow.com/colorado/skireport.html

Colorado resort live cams & photos--See for yourself! I’ll wave at you!
    http://www.onthesnow.com/colorado/webcams.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    Hi Girls, this is a bit much to take in at the moment, I will work through it.
    Thanks for the info Loni, Windycissi and Tina B
    Jilleanne, I like to stay alive so I am a little cautious.But having said that.
    Prissy Girl, Yes I do like to push the limits even when skiing. A new thread here, Do you prefer skiing, or CDing?
    Karen Hutton, Yes I have your Number....
    Danielle, I would love to track you down if I get to Vail.
    Maddie, Just go in and do it. I love chatting up GGs.
    Jennifer, Ladies Wednesday, I would even pay full price if I got sprung...
    Accomodation and ski hire for 2 for 2 days out of Colarado would cost $145 and $100
    To get there $300 dollars each. It only cost me $1200 for 2 30 day rail passes.
    I may try California out of San Franscisco
    I will answer your question, I prefer CDing to skiing I guess... but its close between the two. All I say is when my time has come and the lord takes me away, please let me ski and CD!!!
    Maybe we'll have to have a ski vacation for all of us.

I was out to Victoria, BC, last week. You are in luck. The ski season got an early start in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington state.

I guess that all I can really say to that is, "Watch out for BEARS!"

I agree snow bunnies are easy to pass

This is a pic of me when it was about 10 degrees out. Love the snow and I think it would be fun to ski en femme. Plus with all the stuff you wear no one will know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vicky from Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by VickyMI View Post
    This is a pic of me when it was about 10 degrees out. Love the snow and I think it would be fun to ski en femme. Plus with all the stuff you wear no one will know.
    There is no way anyone would know your a guy looking the way you do. Not in a thousand years.

damn vicky but you sure do make those winter clothes look good

Skiing en femme sounds like a lot fun and a great time, that is right up until they have to cutt off you ski wear.

From my experience of skiing Vail this time of year is the base is not well established yet.

How lovely, so fenm. Sure beats the crap out of the looks of helmets and snowmobile suits. And it's a ladies suit also.(see post no. 7) lol

Still looking for a place to go, it's snowing now all over California, here on the north coast we are expecting up to 8" of rain, that will translate to a lot of snow at the higher elevations, from Shasta, to the Sierra Nevada range.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Great look, Vicky. A perfect Snow Bunny.