Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret admirer

How exciting! Good luck. Can't wait to hear what happens.

Good luck I hope you have a good time. Oh you might want to let her know that you like to crossdress
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Wow, thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! I'll definitely go on Thursday and let you know what happens. I have a cute LBD all picked out for the occasion!

- Diane

confuse her and go guy mode

I can just imagine what is going through your head....who did I talk to? Who caught my eye once? Please let us know.

Platinum Member
    That's really exciting, Diane. You should feel good about yourself...this is simply a little added reinforcement! I hope it all turns out well on Thursday!

We do happen to be a very rare breed. Since there are not very many of us around it's like running into a star in a small town. Someone recognizes them and they want to know what it's like to do what you do. I'd take that attitude as being a rare individual... Just wait til you get a male admirer... That's when the ego goes wayyyy up.

Renne.....

Wow! Lucky you.... tell us all... in detail please!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Is it Thursday yet! I can't wait!

Thumbs up Best Wishes and Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    We do happen to be a very rare breed. Since there are not very many of us around it's like running into a star in a small town. Someone recognizes them and they want to know what it's like to do what you do. I'd take that attitude as being a rare individual... Just wait til you get a male admirer... That's when the ego goes wayyyy up. Renne.....
    Diane, I will be going to bed tonight with the biggest grin on my face ever... This is what "it" is all about; recognition and acceptance, etc.

Have the time of your life at the party, girl. Best Wishes and Hugs!

Well Diane....go have a good time on Thursday at the party and let us know how it went!

OK...

Relax, close your eyes and imagine yourself getting your last manicure, recalling every little detail you can mentally visualize...the smells, the temperature in the room, the sounds around you...

Now, mentally "scan" the room...and the faces. The two sisters, the clients, the people waiting...

Do you "see" anyone wearing dark glasses...with a white cane or guide dog sitting next to them?

Have a great time!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Do you "see" anyone wearing dark glasses...with a white cane or guide dog sitting next to them
    You vixen you! Lol

The whole 20 character thing really bugs me btw...

Silver Member
    Absolutely GO! What do you have planned for T day that could be more exciting? Possiblity your secret admirer is also a CDer and is hoping to ask for a few tips to help make her more passible. Thanx for sharing and please keep us posted as to the end results.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    Wow, thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! I'll definitely go on Thursday and let you know what happens. I have a cute LBD all picked out for the occasion!

- Diane
    Good Lord girl, I'm not sleeeping wondering how you made out. Will you get it over with already and let is know all the details!!

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Wow! That is AWESOOME! I would be SO flattered if that happened to me. GOOD LUCK!

Whoops... thought it was Thursday! Far too interested and keen to know!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Whoops... thought it was Thursday! Far too interested and keen to know!
    Aren't we all! This is such an interesting adventure!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

What is frustrating me, is that I just now realized I am going to have to either ditch the family dinner to grab my iPad and check on this thread to hear the happy ending, or wait until everyone goes home at the end of the night to get online. NOT COOL! So someone is going to have to call my cell phone to update me ASAP. Any volunteers?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    To be continued. Tune in on 11/24 at 10pm EST. If it realy goes well, tune in 11/25 at 10 am EST
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

For God's sake woman, I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell us what the devil is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you wearing???????? The dress.....I know, I know, but what else? What perfume?? What accesories???? Tell us!!!!!! We are all waiting!!!!!!
    Last edited by jillleanne; 11-24-2011 at 10:41 AM.

The suspense is killing me!!!!! : )

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    Honestly Joan, what is she trying to do, punish us??? Whatever for??? lol

Talking Giggle Giggle

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    Yep, for some compelling reason, this is the one thread, so far, I have really enjoyed (immensely!!!) following closely...

I even got here early today, just in case(???) as one can easily see?

Bye for now....

Well it's just about party time for Diane. Let's all send positive vibrations her way...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]