Thread: Do you have my jeans?

Do you have my jeans?

Funny conversations with my wife yesterday.

She can't find her favorite pair of jeans, so she asks me, "I'm missing a pair of jeans. Do you have them? They're my favorite J. Jill jeans."

Well, I know I'm not guilty. I have my own girls jeans that she doesn't know about (at least I don't think she knows), and I think her jeans will be too large, but I'm smart enough not to say that.

So, I half jokingly ask her, "Would I like them? Do you think they would fit me?"

Nonetheless, I go looking through my jeans drawer just in case. I don't want her looking through my dresser because she *will* find some (of my) clothes that she doesn't want to see.

Anyhow, she eventually finds her jeans in her closet.

Then last night, we're folding laundry together, and she shows me a pair of gray cotton underwear. So she asks me, "Are these yours, or mine?" I said "Let me take a look at them", because I have a lot of men's low rise bikinis, and it could be mine. I don't think so, because when I wear them, I hide them and wash them separately when she's not around. They're too femme looking for her to see, even though they are MEN'S. But, as soon as I go to look at the underwear, she looks at the size label, and says, "Oh. They's size 6. They must be mine" and she puts them in her pile.

I'm not sure if she's becoming more accepting, testing me, or just trying to be funny.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My spouse is knowing and fully accepting. That kind of conversation happens all the time now for us.
    Folding laundry (we wear the same brand of bra and panties) she's always stopping to ask if it's mine or hers.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For a joke you should throw in some size 4 and 8's...
    Chickie

I like that story Steffi, made me smile. It's always a test.lol.

Good for you Steffi baby lol. Glad you and your wife can get along that well over your"hobby interests"
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I'm not sure if she's becoming more accepting, testing me, or just trying to be funny.
    Perhaps a bit of all three. All you can do is ask, and asking is certainly within your perogatives as a husband.

A word to the wise, however: If you don't want her going through your drawers because she may find things you don't want her to see then you either should put the items where she won't look or put them under lock and key. Even better, have a serious discussion with her about those items so that you don't have to hide them any more.

My wife and I have similar laundry discussions. We wear the same size and brand bras, but she likes different styles than I do so we can tell them apart. Jeans are different enough in size to not be a problem. She occasionally has to ask which of my panties goes in what drawer because I wear different panties for everyday drab and for dressing.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    My spouse is knowing and fully accepting. That kind of conversation happens all the time now for us.
    Folding laundry (we wear the same brand of bra and panties) she's always stopping to ask if it's mine or hers.
    Me and my girlfriend don't always bother with whose is whose :')

A wife always knows! Sounds to me she is offering the oppertunity for you to fess up.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    "My spouse is knowing and fully accepting. That kind of conversation happens all the time now for us.
    Folding laundry (we wear the same brand of bra and panties) she's always stopping to ask if it's mine or hers. "
    This was from Cheryl T

The same things happens in our home. One major difference is when she is getting dressed, she checks my clothing first. See states "You have much nicer clothing"
    Well it makes for a very good marriage.
    Kimberly

Platinum Member
    Hmmmm, if she doesn't already know,then there's a strong chance that she'll end up stumbling upon the items you keep in your dresser. Perhaps she already has...which would explain the recurring questions about jeans and undies. It seems that she's hinting, but I wouldn't try to be a mind reader...its to risky. My suggestion is to start preparing for the conversation.

BTW, a year or two ago, my mother in law was helping my wife folding laundry during her visit. As she folded on of several pairs of VS v-strings, she said "I'm surprised that you wear these things" to my wife. Of course, you know who the belonged to!

Quote Originally Posted by lijdi View Post
    Hehehe..I like this! smooches and have fun Jackie
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by lijdi View Post
    Same here, but my SO borrows a lot more of my female stuff than I borrow hers! I always feel like I should be responsible and get my own clothes, but she has no problem borrowing mine I don't mind though, maybe it means my taste isn't quite so bad...

Simply next time she misplaces them, cut the legs off, stress them jeans so they make a nice pair of cut-offs. then they are not her jeans anymore they are your new shorts.

Funny conversations with my wife yesterday.

Nonetheless, I go looking through my jeans drawer just in case. I don't want her looking through my dresser because she *will* find some (of my) clothes that she doesn't want to see.
    ?????????????????????? And she hasn't?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Nope my SO isn't this small. After the biological replacements came into the world, she decided it wasn't worth it to stay thin anymore and gave up... NOT for lack of support from me. We've gone through J Craig, WW, work outs, one thing after another and nothing works. So I figured I'd lead by example and see what happens.... She's now an 18 while I'm working on down from a 12 to a 10.... So no the size 12 chic jeans are mine.

Renne.....

Gold Member
    My wife and me where sitting in a Doctors office when she dropped an insert from the
    magazine she was reading. I leaned over in my chair, bent over to retrieve the insert.
    My wife then whispers to me that I am wearing ladies Jeans. Yes, but how can you tell???
    O' The little red tag by the pocket. Yes I always wear these jeans because they fit me
    better than others do. She agrees with me and said, as long as they are not mine.
    Don't worrier, the size is different anyway.
    She was glad of that.
    Rader

Then last night, we're folding laundry together, and she shows me a pair of gray cotton underwear. So she asks me, "Are these yours, or mine?" I said "Let me take a look at them", because I have a lot of men's low rise bikinis, and it could be mine. I don't think so, because when I wear them, I hide them and wash them separately when she's not around. They're too femme looking for her to see, even though they are MEN'S. But, as soon as I go to look at the underwear, she looks at
    Reprise: Folding laundry again.

So my wife does the wash, and sorts the clean laundry into mine and hers. As I'm folding up my laundry, guess what's in my pile, but the gray panties again. And a single sock of hers. So, I fold the panties up nicely and tell her, "Thanks for these, but they're yours, not mine," She says, "Are you sure? They look like yours." "Yup", I said. She looks at them closely and sees that they are a size 8. (Before, I had thought they were a size 6.) I'm still keeping a little secret. I'm a size 6. If these really were a size 6, I might have mistakenly put them in my drawer and worn them on the next gray day.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.