Thread: Is your wife or SO more male then you are?

Question Is your wife or SO more male then you are?

I was just wondering how many of us girls have a wife or SO that is more "male" then we are. I know that my wife acts more male then I do. She is tough and not very fem most of the time. She hates getting dressed up and wearing makeup. She would rather wear pants and a t-shrit then a dress.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]My ex-wife was a tom boy. Tried to get her to let me play the femme role though but she wouldn't go for it. [/SIZE]

You really think I'm going to answer this question?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Awww come on...why not...[/SIZE].

My wife is totally more fem than me. She is short, slim and petite and has the outfits to wear out that just make me totally jealous. I try my best to look good when dressed but. being 5,10" and 160 # I just can't look that good - not to mention all the years experience she has on me.
    Dawn

Mine too!

My wife acts more of a male than me at times. Depends on what is happening at the moment. She really knows how to make me feel like a women in bed. That and I seem to be much more loving and like to cuddle more. OH! she is noticably taller than me too. being the shorter and smaller in bed helps me feel more feminine too.

Yup. She has a good figure and looks feminine. But she strides around like a man, wears jeans/trainers/shirt for 95% of the time and has a quite agressive manner. Also, she hardly ever wears makeup and wears her hair straight.

Unfortunately, she is not comfortable with me taking on a female role/appearence, despite her own cross-dressed fashion tastes :mad:

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Not here. My lovely bride, to me, defines femininity. I don't mean that she's always in skirts, heels, make up, etc. It's hard to describe, but in jeans, t-shirt, hair in a pony tail and wearing a ball cap, she exudes femininity.

I guess I'd call her my role model

Love,

Lynne

>.. wheres my crash helmet..... right... ermm yes, or at least she tries a lot of the time.
    Example of where she excells is our finances. She spends hours on the computer doing ours, and she is brilliant at it. I guess that may not be seen as mega male, but most accountants I know aren't females.
    She has this last month tried to splash out on some female shoes as almost all of the ones she had could have been mistaken for male shoes. Her highest heel was 1 inch, it's only 2.5 now, but a lot of that is down to her illness.. a walking stick and high heels tend not to go together too well.
    How many times have i seen her in a skirt during our marriage that was shorter than her knees.. ermm not sure I ever have.. nope.. cant think of one ( she will write back now and put me right).
    BUT, for all that she is the sexiest, most wonderful woman I could wish for, more than I deserve, and my life.

Red face I Admit it!!

[SIZE=3]Yup........ Well before I met SammyJo I was hanging around the Gay clubs with some friends of mine and my nick name then was 'Butch Bernie'
    Mainly because I was the one that would stick up for them if anyone got a bit rough.......
    I feel the exact same way when me and Sammy go out together...
    'Me the protector' you the 'helpless chick that needs saving'

To be truthful I thought of this the over day and took a test on queendom
    The Sex Change test for Females
    I scored 50%
    The Sex Change test for Males
    Again 50%

So I am half and half.... hehehehe

I try to make my self look more femine though with rings, earrings and hair, but clothes... never liked posing in something I don't feel comfy in.
    I am also very self concious.... even more so than Sammy.....
    I hate my legs and If I could give her my breasts she could have them.... In fact I am going to have a hysterectomy soon shame they can't transfer it.....

Hugssssssssssss

Odette
    XxxxxX
    [/SIZE]

I'd have to say in most regards the answer is no. I'm real boy-ish in guy mode, and real feminine in girl mode. My wife is all girl. Although she wears skirts and dresses, for instance, less than she used to, this is mostly because her work environment has changed to the more casual. Back when it was a more formal environment, she wore skirts, dresses, and heels every day. She was a sight to behold! Once, we did the ol' "gender switch" for Halloween. It was actually her idea. Naturally, I was all over that. I got real dolled up, and she was a bit shocked that I was so good at it. But put her in a moustache, and a nice suit, and she looked like a lady with a fake moustache in a suit that didn't suit her.

She's all girl.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I wouldn't have thought that there would be many people who would admit that their wife is more "male" than them.

Anyway, I'm with others here, my wife is very feminine and very sexy. In fact, it's her that I want to be like.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I don't have a S.O and dont plan to either.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I took Odett30uk's tests and scored 20 on the female to male test and 60 on the male to female test.

Hugs Jodi Lynn

Smile wife

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi Lynn
    I took Odett30uk's tests and scored 20 on the female to male test and 60 on the male to female test.

Hugs Jodi Lynn
    Mine was 80% male-female.
    My wife never wears dresses,skirts,heels,make-up except for weddings.She did not even wear a dress at our wedding but would not allow me to wear one either.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    With her appearance Bunny is very feminine. But in our household roles she is definitely the more dominant of the two of us. It's not honey can you get me a beer, around here. It's always been that her honey gets Bunny her drinks and makes sure that her clothes are ironed.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

I guess i was looking for an answer like Charlene's, or I put the question wrong. My wife is the bossy one too. Like Charlene, it is get me this, get me that, and make sure you do the dishes too!
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

I would definately say that given the choice, my wife would be more male than me. She rarely wears skirts or dresses and without prodding, would be just as happy to wear sweats around all the time. Given the thread about 'swapping bodies for a week', I constantly think about what I would be able to improve on, given the chance. It frustrates me that she's a woman and doesn't take full advantage of her gifts.

in the 15 years we have been together it has been a slow but sure role reverseal.......if it wasnt for my jack of all trades guy skills im sure my girly side would get a lot more play time

My wife is very feminine and like Angel Darling she is my mentor as a woman, although she doesn't know it.

Love, Jo
    It is hard work to be beautiful.

What we are given is our Fate...What we do with it is our Destiny!

Is your wife or SO more male than you are?

HE sure is!

My wife is a total tomboy.. I think I'm in a dress more often than she is. ironically, one time the subject did come up if she ever wanted to dress up as a guy, and she said she wasn't interested in it at all.. she likes being an "in-between".

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I don't have an SO but my mom and ister are hug tomboys and I seem to attract unfeminine chicks.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.