Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink Fog

^ Wow, thanks for posting this, Tina. It never occurred to me, but it makes sense, that in a pink fog a CDer would think no one notices certain things.

I never understood why someone would wear just a few things like mascara, light makeup, or gloss, or arched eyebrows, a bra, or a pale color on their nails, etc, and still be afraid of being found out. Just doing these things does make people wonder or at least form their own opinions as to why this guy is wearing the makeup or a bra.
    Reine

Tramp stamp or pink fog

I really want a tramp stamp tattoo but have had mixed feelings about it for a year is it something I will regret or something that I should do and be proud of?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its when you become extremely obsessed with crossdressing and anything and everything feminine. You become blinded and common sense goes out the window. You do things that you normally wouldn't do.
    Oh, so that's my "problem"! Thanks Karren yet again....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm in, Vanessa! Is it BYOB?
    Bring Your Own Bra or Bring Your Own Bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by MaidInCan View Post
    Bring Your Own Bra or Bring Your Own Bracelet?
    LMAO.. Bring your own both in that case.

the happy camper
    I like to think of the pink fog as the high rather than the addiction to the high. Then again, I also think I could quit any time if I wanted to. I just don't want to.

A good pair of fog lights helps one see clearer in normal fog, should work in pink fog. I think I must be living in a valley coz this pink fog has been around for decades.

Fog Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    A good pair of fog lights helps one see clearer in normal fog, should work in pink fog. I think I must be living in a valley coz this pink fog has been around for decades.
    Yes, but where do you attach them without being a cliche?

I had my first encounter with the pink fog recently and it has been a very expensive experience.
    ~~Melissa~~

Quote Originally Posted by *Vanessa* View Post
    Oxfords!?!?!?

There are no oxfords aloud in this forum are there?

D'oh dictionary.... I get it.

Gosh, I hope Oxfords are allowed! I've got a nice pair of women's Oxford dress shoes and a women's Oxford button-down shirt and wear both to work of occasion. Funny, I don't think anyone has noticed the buttons on the wrong side of the shirt, or the narrower shape and heel on the shoes. Actually, they may have noticed the shoes. D'oh! I blame the pink fog; I knew the shoes were too obviously feminine!

Giggles two positions, one for high beam and one for low beam, The positions are left to ones own thought. I also can use a single blades wiper in low beam to keep the old fog lights cleaner.