Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally went out dressed....

I purchased a different pair of sunglasses to tweak my look. Do they look better or worse?

you have great style girl! very natural/regular not to over the top. You pass so well and yea the glasses are chil
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Banned Read only
    you look very nice I am also in CT we should chat

You look great! I like both pairs of glasses but the I like the second pair a tad more.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Thanks for the feedback! Picked up some accessories: a knit delivery hat & scarf.

Just went out dressed to a Redbox to drop off a couple of movies(wearing full makeup, wig etc, w/tight black spandex leggings and boots). While waiting for the machine to process my movies, I notice out of the corner of my eye a car pulling up behind me, next to my car. I see it is an older gentleman(probably 60's) w/his wife. I "accidentally" dropped my car keys & bend over with my rear end towards his direction to pick them up. As I am heading back to my car, I see the gentleman looking at me & smiling, so i flash him a smile & a little wave. As I am pulling out of my spot, I saw his wife, which seemed to me, was yelling at him. Tee hee!!!
    Last edited by KellyCT2011; 12-13-2011 at 02:42 PM.