Thread: This is The Men's The ladies are over there.

This is The Men's The ladies are over there.

An interesting day today, My wife and I split up to go to our respective rest rooms.
    As I approached the door a big burly cleaner said. "Sorry M'am the ladies are over there".
    So that's where I went, and the only one that was shocked was my wife when she came out and saw me washing my hands. It was more than shock really but she is becoming more accepting.

Haha.. Great story there! Well, I guess that means you were definitely passable. But more importantly, your wife becoming more accepting is fantastic!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Were you dressed as a woman? I would NOT use the men's room if your dressed as a woman! Just my two cents. Oh and make sure your wife dosen't call for bob or bill or George or what ever you male name is from across the restroom!

It's a fine line as to which restroom to use when out in public. So far, I have only used a unisex porta pottie.

Pretty obviously, you wouldn't want to use the men's restroom if you are presenting as a female except possibly on Halloween (although GGs sometimes use the men's restrooms at big events and concerts if the line is long at the ladies room).

Using the ladies restroom would seem to be appropriate but there's the chance that some paranoid female, possibly with young children will run out screaming "THERE'S A MAN IN THE LADIES ROOM" which may bring you a lot of unwanted attention.

A "unisex" single stall or "family" restroom is the best choice if you can find one. They are pretty scarce in my area.

I think if I was out, dressed, with my wife, I would feel comfortable using the ladies rest room as long as we both went in together.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    Were you dressed as a woman? I would NOT use the men's room if your dressed as a woman! Just my two cents. Oh and make sure your wife dosen't call for bob or bill or George or what ever you male name is from across the restroom!
    April, my feeling as well. When I'm out dressed with my wife, she often will use my male name (I'm cool with that) ... but maybe I should warn her about doing so in the ladies' room!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only
    "...becoming more accepting...?". She is out with you, in public, while you are fully dressed? Wow, you have underestimated how good you have it. Your wife qualifies as incredible.

Platinum Member
    If I'm dressed as a woman, I use the ladies room. In my view, it would seem inappropriate to do otherwise.

And it seems to me that if you're out and about with your wife, en femme, there's little more that you could ask of your wife.

Same thing happened to me a couple yerars ago at a halloween at the party, another woman practically grabbed me by the arm and told me I was going to the mens room by mistake and the only choice I had was to go with the flow. That was a night I'll never forget...all the stars seemed to align that night and it was a fun experience.
    Chickie

Sorry Ladies,
    NO makeup, no wig, scruffyish hair brushed with fingers to fluff it out a bit.
    Glasses help the cover, and the fur hood. Only the clothes gave the clues.
    I am not going to gain Karen Hutton's approval while I am wearing jeans.
    Tommorrow, San Franscisco. Love those cable cars.

Don't forget to visit the Cable Car Museum. San Franscisco is great, anyone who is reluctant to come out of the closet should start there. Lived and worked in the downtown core for two years and I wore some really outrageous outfits and I could barely get a yawn out of most people, they've seen it all in that town.

Im not Alicia Sliverstone Clueless's Avatar

Here's the link if the vid is too big:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
    Is there a CDer or Women's restroom version of this very educational vid?

I can't see myself using a Women's restroom, no matter how well I may be dressed & made up. Even if it was empty & just for a quick #1 & run. It would have to be a unisex restroom or nothing. I'd feel paranoid the whole time that a female would figure out something is not right. I'd also feel kinda like a perv invading a space that female's let their guard down in, as males are not supposed to be in there.