Thread: Think he noticed?

Think he noticed?

First off, you need to know, I paint my toes, they are always some color, usually purple, right now they are a candy cane red. I also go to the gym on a regular basis. Now any of you that paint your toes know that it takes effort to do it right and I for one hate the idea of putting forth the effort only to have to take it off again in a sort period of time (My painted toes also help keep me sane, but that's another post).

Now, if you're male, and go to the gym you know rule number 1, don't look below the shoulders (At least don't get caught, you all do it, can't fool me). So there I am, I've finished my workout for the day, time to shower... Now at this point many of you are probably thinking, "how does he hide his toes?"... I don't... They are on proud display, or at least out in the open. So I'm walking to the showers with a stop off at the scale to see how little weight I've lost, when a gentleman walks past, does a double take, goes around the corner and peeks back around...

Now, either he was so impressed by my Greek God-like physique (probably Baccus) or he noticed the toes...

I'm thinking the toes, since I'm German, I can hardly be called a Greek God

Most Likely the toes. LOL
    Raychel

Wonder what was playing in his head lol
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Its possible he noticed but I would worry about it too much.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Banned Read only
    " My wife, her sister and I had a few drinks last night for her birthday. I made the mistake of falling asleep in their company ... in bare feet. Lesson learned - though my boss says she loves the color. Go gifure. "

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Yes, he probably did notice your toes!! But as has already been said, don't worry about it!! He probably is jealous! My toes are always painted in some color. Right now they are a beautiful blue! I go to the gym quite often and my toes have been seen by a number of men! I have been told that they look very nice, but nothing else! BTW, my toes will be bright red for Christmas!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yeah he noticed! He was soo jealous he couldn't speak!!!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I HOPE he didn't look at you and start thinking greek. lol

Talking We'll just have to wait till next year to see if I pass the test of bravery...

Quote Originally Posted by CO_Bobbie Think he noticed? View Post
    Now any of you that paint your toes know that it takes effort to do it right and I for one hate the idea of putting forth the effort only to have to take it off again in a short period of time (My painted toes also help keep me sane, but that's another post).
    Bobbie, I've been checking out toes on men wearing sandals for the past year here all around Vegas, and truthfully I haven't seen a single one painted like mine, yet? Until now, I had begun to think that I was the only crazy in town???

It's so natural wearing a "natural looking pink" for me now that I no longer think of them, the painted toes, that is, they just are.

Today, for instance, I was trying on some new heels at Payless, and wow, the "new red" my SO had just recently painted on me lit up the area like a beacon. It was so different, "this time," that I chickened out actually. So, Bobbie, I salute you in your fearless approach to this "fun thing" of ours. I'm getting braver with each passing day, but it's almost past sandals wearing time here, so we'll just have to wait till next year to see if I pass the test of bravery...

Stay tuned!

I've been reading that it's starting to become more popular lately. I know for my part my toes are almost always painted, and have been for nearly a year. The only time I go bare these days is when I visit my parents. Currently they are a deep purple with glitter, but my wife says it's time for a new color this weekend. I haven't worn sandals, they're not really my thing, but lately I want to, so I can show them off. I know if I saw it on another guy I'd be happy!

He probably noticed the toes at the end of his eyes falling downward, but on the way down, he probably started singing to himself," It's a small world after all, it's a small world............." lol

I can only tell you that my common sense suggests to me that most guys would notice. I can tell you that I would certainly notice.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    I can only tell you that my common sense suggests to me that most guys would notice. I can tell you that I would certainly notice.

Yes, but would you sing?

You are brave Bobbie, I couldn't do it. For sure he noticed, but he must've like it enough to take another look like that.

The question is, next time he sees you at the gym, will he get away from you, or come close and want to get to know you better? Maybe he likes painted toes, why else would he be looking below those shoulders?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

When I first posted this thread, I was more looking at the humor of it, but as I've had time to think on it more, here I am, the bastion of macho, the gym, (more importantly, the gym locker room) with painted toenails and they were noticed... My epiphany is that the world did not end, he didn't point and laugh, in other words, nothing happened...

Think about that for a minute....

Since I bought a UV lamp and Shellac polishes on amazon, my toes and fingernails are always Shellac'd. Right now, my toenails are a pretty red with a greenish pearl top coat (2 coats of Red Chili with one top layer of Iced Coral for those that know Shellac colors). I'm a regular at the gym, but I certainly don't have the nerve to walk around with my toes out. I'm a volunteer firefighter, and regularly see buddies of mine from the department at the gym. So, that would certainly generate some unwanted conversations around the station house. I have been known to let my toes be seen when I've gone shoe shopping at DSW or RackRoom, or around the house whenever my daughter isn't home, but that's as far as it goes. Kudos to you, Bobbie, for having the confidence that you have. Forge on!!

Renee
    Last edited by ReneeTX; 11-27-2011 at 12:12 PM.