Thread: Out with a couple of my friends

Out with a couple of my friends

Went out with a couple of my friends Candice and Michelle whom are crossdressers too.I admit Candice and Michelle are very good friends,went out for lunch and shopping dressed.We did get treated well at a shoe store,I saw a pair of mules I liked and loved them when I tried them on.Candice and Michelle saw a pair of heels they liked too.I did get my wife Kerry her Christmas present too,a nice ring she always wanted and I know she will like it.Candice did surprise me too,her sister wants us for her bridesmaids and I said yes.Candice's sister Rebecca is getting married in Febuary and wanted someone differant for her bridesmaids.Did stop at Rebecca's house,she is fully supportive of our crossdressing and told her yes on the spot.It went great and Rebecca told us to come over for fitting for the bridesmaid's dresses next month.

That's great. Have fun at the fitting for the dress. Let us know how the fitting and the wedding go. This would be a dream of mine but I don't see it happening though. Your so lucky to have such friends.

AnitaH

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    It is wonderful to see a story like this with such friends and acceptance. Let us know how the fitting goes, and we will be looking forward to a wedding book story. The shopping sounded marvelous

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Sounds like you girls had a great time together. That is so much fun!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'm jealous. I'm still waiting for the opportunity to be someone's bridesmaid. I can't imagine anything more fun and affirming of my feminine identity.

- Diane