Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So...I finally told my GF.

Red face So...I finally told my GF.

I have recently become quite happily reacquainted with a woman from my past, we have dated twice before, the first time being almost 18 years ago when we were both very young. Back then, when we were playing in the bedroom she would frequently ask me to put on her dresses, etc. I could see in her eyes that this was something that she would very much like.

I have been CD'ing, to some extent, since I was a child. In my high-school years I was caught once by my aunt, who I was living with at the time, and was made to feel very ashamed about it. I am sure that this didn't help, although I am not making excuses here.

I only let my GF put a dress on me one time back then, because I knew it was something that she very much wanted, but at the same time I was very scared of her finding out my secret. I thought that she might see that I was enjoying it, etc. At that age, I was terrified of anyone finding out, I still am now too, I suppose.

I have often thought about those times over the years, usually with regret. We dated a 2nd time about 6 years ago and I considered telling her but again was horrified at the thought of her reacting negatively. We have been seeing each other again for the past few months, and it has been phenomenal. She takes such good care of me, despite living 5 hours from here. I am positive that this is the woman I want, need to marry.

While considering the marraige question, crossdressing naturally came to mind as well. I finally decided I have to tell her, so one night over the phone I told her that I had something important to tell her but did not want to do it over the phone, as I was uncomfortable and wanted to do it face to face. She came up to visit the following weekend and asked me what it was a few times and a managed to change the subject each time. (Chicken!) It was sunday afternoon and she was to be leaving soon... I decided now is the time.

"Do you remember how you used to always try to get me to try on your clothes?" Of course she said yes. "Well... I've been wearing women's clothes and lingerie in private most of my life..." Her face just lit up. "Really?!" Followed by, "Oh baby, why didn't you ever tell me?!" I told her it was because I was terrified!

That was a couple of weeks ago, and we have been talking on the phone/skype a lot since then and she has been just unbelievably amazing about it! I told her so late in her last visit there was no time to discuss it much further. I believe now that this was a subconsciously done on purpose in case it didn't go as well as I had hoped. Anyway, to make a long story even longer, I would never have dreamed that she would react the way she has. She is incredibly excited over this, and has been gathering all kinds of stuff to bring over next weekend, wants to dress me, do my makeup, bought me a new wig today, I just can't believe my luck! We are having a dinner date at my place, where she has told me that she plans to fix me up and seduce me.

I truly understand the crippling fear we all have faced, or are facing, with regards to this dilemma. Based on past history I had a feeling that telling her would be a positive thing and I was still too terrified to tell her for 18 years!? I suppose the moral of the story is, you never know, and if you have the slightest idea that your SO may be into it, it is definitely something to strongly consider. I'm no longer sure where I am going with all of this, and apologize for the length of the post; but I finally had to say something because I AM SO EXCITED! She is the most amazing woman, and I have truly struck pure gold with her, she has made me so happy and I just had to share! I am sure there are lots of things I am leaving out but this post is long enough already..

Thanks for listening!

Lisia

You know I've always loved you, my darling. I loved you as a skater boy, as a brash headstrong young man, as an adult man, and as a woman. I love who you are no matter who you are. I posted on my intro earlier how incredibly exciting this all is, and all of the amazing adventures we will have! This is exactly what I've always wanted, and I do wish you would have told me sooner, but fate has led us here where we are for a reason. I know you don't believe in fate, but I think you're starting to. Had we not been through what we had separately, each time we've been apart, we would not have been ready for each other when we came back together. Time will tell whether the pain was worth it, but I am starting to think it was... Can't wait till I see you again!

This is such a great story! Now with the SO here, it's turning into a love story! All the best to both of you

Gold Member
    Awesome! There is nothing more to be said. Enjoy your time with each other.

Congratulations to you both. Now go make up for lost time!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

i want to hate you both, but i just can't because i'm too damn happy for you enjoy each other for everything you are and will be

I don't remember who said it, but I'm going to have to repeat it: "Why does my keyboard look so blurry all of a sudden?!" Thank you all!

what a nice sweet story Lisia

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    It makes you think, What if!!! So glad for you both. I think the time apart and both of you coming back together was good. Now make up for lost time and get prettied up together..

Tanya

Banned Read only
    Well done Lisia. Living without the secret is better than you can imagine.

You really have struck gold with this one. Better not let her get away. Thanks for your story. Very happy for you two.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    What a wonderful story. I wish you both the best.
    Dana Ryan

Yikes, this is so unfair. So lucky, u are so very lucky.

congrats to the both of you, have a great adventure. great story
    Forever in Lace

Good to hear she like it hope everthing works out for you two

Wow, you two. Go with it, enjoy each other. A relationship like that is hard to find. Hold each other close. I had a relationship like that. She loved both of my sides I wish you many many years together
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aww, this just brings tears to my eyes. It is so wonderful that you have found each other and it brings hope to the rest of us who are still searching for that special someone. I truly wish the best for the both of you and hope that you find happiness with each other.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Well done you two! Don't regret the lost time, focus on enjoying the present and building a future. xx
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

That's a truly wonderful story I hope you two have a fantastic time together! xx

My very best wishes that you both find the happiness you seek

Too cool! A love story playing out for all of us to share in. All my best to both of you, and may you both find the happiness you both so deserve.

A wonderful and uplifting post from both of you. I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face now. As others have said, don't regret the past, look to the future which appears to have a rosy glow on the horizon for both of you. Wishing you all the very best for a happy future!

a fancy come true i do not understand why more GG's don't want to have fun with us?

Silver Member
    Reminded me of the movie Love Story. Hurry up and propose to her and invite us all to come to the wedding - dressed of course.

Follow your dream.
    How cool is this thread? One of the best we've seen because it's kind of evolving right before our eyes. This is better than HBO. Popcorn please!