Thread: Dr.Jekyll and Ms. Hydie.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar

Dr.Jekyll and Ms. Hydie.

Since coming out to my wife I have noticed my subconscious mind following two different agendas. My normal agenda consists of typical male idiosyncrasies but is now split with new found feminine tendencies I have picked up over time. It has become painfully evident that these two half lives were doomed to conflict from the start... My wife accepts my transgender feelings and supports all my personal decisions but is apprehensive for me to change all the masculine things about me that she fell in love with from the start. We are taking things day by day and she doesn't mind me dressing on occasion but things like shaving my legs and looking for wigs make her nervous.

How many ladies out there have had there fem side interfere with there daily lives or vice versa? And in what way is it interfering?
    Last edited by GenderCurious Andrea; 11-29-2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: i wounder how other CD's are treating these issues?