Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

Question Underdressing

I have been avidly following the forum since I joined and have come to the conclusion that many of us fit into one of two quite separate groups, whilst many others share some characteristics of both groups.

So, on a scale of one to five, do you :

- only enjoy underdressing - lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, etc. but have no interest in makeovers, passing or coming out in public .......... score 1.
    - only enjoy being a woman to the fullest possible extent, with outer clothes, make-up, femme tendencies, etc. ............. score 5.
    - or somewhere in between.
    I am a definite [SIZE=3]1[/SIZE]

love to all.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar
    I'm a 5. I'd prefer to present myself as convincing as possible, when I do dress up. I do, however, wear panties everyday, and occaisionally a slip or hose underneath my work clothes...

Well....

At the moment, on a day-to-day basis... I wear underclothes everyday at home and at work... I would love to be able to go out fully dressed in makeup and all and be admired as a GG would.

But as I come to terms with getting myself to the point of going out, I must stick with the underclothes and dressing in private.

So I'm sort of in the middle, I think.

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    I think Im around a 4 and rising! I like wearing all these things at once usually. Although wearing pajama pants to bed or a bra under a jacket occasionaly is cool to, just to keep things fun!

In the middle...

[size=3]About a 3.5 ! ! ![/size]

I'm always "underdressed" at some level... depending on where I'm going. At work, it's just too uncomfortable to wear too much because of all the physical demands of restoring antiques... usually huge armoires, etc. But, at home, I may start out just putting on earrings... or lipstick. The next thing I know, I have on a bra and slip. That looks strange, so I put on hose and heels. This continues until I'm fully dressed... with makeup... wig... and a jewelry.

In other words, I can't just dress partially anymore. So, I either stay in male mode... or go totally female.

Lately, I have been working on an androgynous look so that I can feel somewhat feminine while still functioning in male mode. Not completely satisfying... but better then not dressing at all.

The one exception is dressing for bed. I just haven't figured out how to sleep in a wig or keep the lipstick off of the pillow cases!!!
    [size=3]---Jen---------[/size]

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    [size=3]About a 3.5 ! ! ![/size]

I'm always "underdressed" at some level... depending on where I'm going. At work, it's just too uncomfortable to wear too much because of all the physical demands of restoring antiques... usually huge armoires, etc. But, at home, I may start out just putting on earrings... or lipstick. The next thing I know, I have on a bra and slip. That looks strange, so I put on hose and heels. This continues until I'm fully dressed... with makeup... wig... and a jewelry.

In other words, I can't just dress partially anymore. So, I either stay in male mode... or go totally female.

Lately, I have been working on an androgynous look so that I can feel somewhat feminine while still functioning in male mode. Not completely satisfying... but better then not dressing at all.

The one exception is dressing for bed. I just haven't figured out how to sleep in a wig or keep the lipstick off of the pillow cases!!!
    [size=3]---Jen---------[/size]
    5, all out. Also the androgynous look helps out when you can't be a 5. Total agreement here.

Shinya

a big [size=7]1[/size] here

I usually don't give a rat's bee-hynd what the underclothes look or feel like. To me, it's a costume, and the visual effect is the most important thing.

But passing isn't my concern, either, unless it's passing to myself.

Wen

Count me in as a 5 as well.

Sure I love the lingere fun of the whole thing, but I do love feeling and looking like a woman as best I can.
    -- Faye

Angry 5

What I'd like to be is a 5. What I'm capable of because of my living arrangment is a depressing, unfortunate 0, with the very rare oppurtunity to dress in private or very occasionally, wear panties under my boy clothes.

Stephanie

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

I am around a 3

I would say that I am around a 3. I wear panties and tights everyday under my male cloths. I wear a nightdress every night to bed, my slippers are women's. When I arrive home and I am not going out again for the evening, I sometimes change into either a skirt and top or dress.
    Love Sandra xx

Most of the time I'm content being around a "2". However, when I'm in the mood to go all out, I'm a total "5". During those infrequent (but certainly not rare) times I'd turn my amp up to "11" if I could!

Elinor

Wink

I would love to go out in public dressed in a skirt. I would also love to go out in public dressed as a woman with outher CD ers. At the moment I am wearing a slip and skirt. That would put me about 3/4 as most times a wear only a skirt but at times I wear high heels: stockings; suspenders, wig and make-up. I don't wish to be a woman. I love feminine things at times I enjoy masculine things. I love women but enjoy my feminine side too.

Amelie
    A 5 Or higher for me. All the Way, I would like to go.

Love Amelie

In all I think I am probably a 3 but I would love to be able to dress completely whenever the mood hits me. Whick would probably be quite often. Unfortunately I can't due to family issues. But I do wear panties all the time and sometimes I wear a girls tank or cami along with the panties but usually only if they match.

Fabulous 5 for me.

Tristen Cox
    Midway for me. Slowly working toward the five(!) and then higher! ha.. A permanent makeover would be awesome!!

walrusboy
    I don't feel as though I fit into either category!
    since, I don't want to be able to pass as a woman, and I'm not interested in wearing underclothes (unless they're stockings - but that's outfit-dependant ^_^ ! )

I just enjoy wearing skirts and high heels, and I want the freedom to be able to do so without persecution

5 here. I like the full experience of it.

Smile I'm a FIVE!

I like to the full route, frilly undies, sexy bra, wig, makeup but I could never actualy get like any operations or anything like that, just enjoy dressing whenever I can!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Talking

I am all over the charts on this one. Most days I am content with being a 1 but then I have thought about going to a town where I am not known and being a 5. I think it would be AWSOME to live as a fully passable female for 4-6 weeks (or longer). To have a job where they only know you as Amy , have a full closet filled with clothes, just a whole new life. Any other comments?

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar

me

i have ot say im a five
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Lets see...

Depending on where I'm going and what I am doing I can be a 1, 2 ,3 ,4 or 5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TinaInTights
    id score a 1, except for my liking of formal dresses and womans school uniforms

Pretty much a 1 - most of the time I just like wearing stockings, suspenders and a bra or a swimsuit and pantyhose. Although sometimes I like to wear a skirt and blouse or a dress too, but always with sexy lingerie. I would like to have a full make over one day, probably in a uniform and definitely with lingerie, to see what it is like - but don't want to be able to pass in public. For me crossdressing is a personal and very much a sexual pastime.