Thread: Breeze on your legs.

Breeze on your legs.

Is it just me but when i go outside on a breezy or windy day wearing a skirt or dress i seem to feel the the breeze up my legs more than when i'm wearing shorts.
    Brenda.

The sensation of a breeze blowing a skirt is totally different from the sensation of a breeze blowing on your legs while wearing shorts.
    Hugs, Carole

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I do wear both shorts and skirts, I have to totally agree with Carole. The sensations of the breeze really are totally different between skirts and shorts. I have no idea why, and probably no one else does either! Except that maybe it is because the skirt lets the wind go higher up the leg!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Carole is so right, and if your legs are shaved, it's unbelievably great!
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Something every cross dresser should have the pleasure of happening with freshly shaved legs and new hose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I like the effect of the breeze blowing up my skirt that when the weather is hot, I always wear denim skirts instead of shorts, even in otherwise drab mode.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    I like the effect of the breeze blowing up my skirt that when the weather is hot, I always wear denim skirts instead of shorts, even in otherwise drab mode.

Johanna
    Agreed. The feel of a skirt is altogether different from shorts. Shorts are like pants, they are more restricting less free-feeling. Breeze or no breeze, the feel of a skirt is much lighter and freer than the feel of shorts.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Tell me about it skirts rock! I love the way they feel on with or without a breeze. There is definitively a difference from a breeze blowing on shorts. Especially when you just shaved your legs and put some nylons or tights on!

Hugs
    Trisha

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Breeze blowing on my legs? Under a dress or wearing drab shorts, what's the difference? They BOTH make me sneeze!

Now, some panyhose or thi-hi's under my skirt? THAT FEELS FEM! And, without the, "Gassundheit"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh yes what a great feeling, and even better on a cold day and a little breeze up the skirt. An amazing feeling, nothing like it.

I love the feeling! I no longer own a pair of shorts! Skirts are much cooler on my legs then shorts ever were! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love the sensation too on a nice day, but I have to say, I've never been colder than one December night in Chicago, standing on the street corner waiting to hail a cab. I had on a short coat, stockings and a knee-length skirt, and the temperature was about 20°F, with a typically stiff Chicago wind blowing. I probably wasn't out in the weather more than ten minutes or so, but it took a good half hour for me to stop shaking even after getting in the warm taxi.

- Diane

it not you I feel the same feeling no wonder why ladies wear them when they want to cool off down there
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Dame View Post
    Carole is so right, and if your legs are shaved, it's unbelievably great!
    My legs are always shaved, it's really a great feeling.
    Brenda.

Quote Originally Posted by brenda h View Post
    My legs are always shaved, it's really a great feeling.
    sniff {sigh}....I just started growing all my hair back for my physical in 4 weeks... It feel so funny now, being fuzzy after 2 months of total body smoothness. Clothes just don't feel the same....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sounds simple delightful. Something to treasure and hold in my heart as winter sets in here and I begin to advance. Now if I could just get someone to blow smoke up my..........nevermind.

Giggles to all, Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

it feels best with fresh shaved legs and pantyhose mmmm feels good

Mimi and I were out to a concert on Friday, both dressed in skirts. Temps were down to about 50F here in SoCal and we were very glad that we wore tights under our skirts!

At the concert, out of 100+ people in attendance, three of us were wearing skirts. Seems that I'm an anachronism.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

There is no greater sensation than the wind teasing the hem of my skirts and dresses. I spend most of my en femme time at an island resort, and my greatest pleasure is walking the ocean front and cliffs feeling my dress moving around my legs.

For me it is everything. It totally epitomizes my total freedom from the drabs. It doesn’t require anyone with me to support, solicit or compliment... it is simply Susan alone with the elements.

It is beauty, it is vulnerability, it is feminine, it is freedom.