Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Last night I laid out a bra, panties, opaque tights, and a skirt to wear today. I don't have a top to match the skirt so I settled on a boy top. I know it should be a girl top but I can't afford any at this time. Back to my story. I woke up and put the bra and panties on and started to put on the tights. I didn't put one leg in the tights. I took off the bra and panties and put on boy clothes expect for shoes. I've had opportunities to dress at home lately, but can't seem to fully dress. The best that I can do is wear shoes or panties all day.

I'm not planning on throwing anything out in the near future. I could be losing my desire to dress but I don't want to throw anything away. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

I think we have all been on that train. Ya don't throw yourself out in the trash at lest for awhile... lol

It happens. Dressing is a choice, not an obligation. Do it because you want to, not because you have to.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

The eternal CDing rollercoaster... we've all been here before, dear. But don't despair, sure enough, when you least expect it, you'll find yourself in the middle of a thick pink fog. When that day comes, you'll then be asking for directions on how to get out...

Aspiring Member
    I think we have all had our lazy days. We all enjoy getting fully dressed, but there are times when we get home from work or wake up in the morning and just don't feel like going the distance.

I feel great if I get a chance to get all done up when I get home from work, but there have been a night or two lately where I am just whipped when I get home. May just throw on some guy sweats and a T. Late in the evening I may put on a night gown, but no hose or wig.

When we're in our pink state, it's natural to still wear things from a man's wardrobe. GGs do it all the time. As long as I have my bra on (which I always do!) there's nothing wrong with wearing a man's sweat, especially on cold days.

Many of us have decided to quit dressing, only to regret it later. If you're not in the mood, I suggest putting the female things in storage. Chances are, you'll be glad you did.

Pretty sure your crossdressing days are numbered!! You've got all the symptoms.... But I can truly help ease your pain! I'll pm you may address and you can send me all you fem things... That way you won't have any reminder of what was or could have been!! No need to thank me...

Ps... What size do you wear again? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Renee W View Post
    I think we have all had our lazy days. We all enjoy getting fully dressed, but there are times when we get home from work or wake up in the morning and just don't feel like going the distance.

I feel great if I get a chance to get all done up when I get home from work, but there have been a night or two lately where I am just whipped when I get home. May just throw on some guy sweats and a T. Late in the evening I may put on a night gown, but no hose or wig.
    Actually I do wear night gowns and shirts to bed. I guess I should have mentioned that.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

It's not a big deal really. Even GG's have days where they will just throw on sweat pants, and a Tshirt. Just don't purge because things can change in a hurry for unknown reasons.

Been there and done that....but won't ever do it again.

When I went through that years ago I would toss everything...swear I was quitting and be so relieved. Then a few months down the road...there I was again.
    Don't toss anything...give it a chance to even out and see how you feel in a while. We've all regretted that "purge" at one time or another, so just put things aside and see what happens. It doesn't cost anything to wait.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

yea i am going thrue the same thing !!! specialy living with someone that does not know !! and hiding everything all the time !!!

I think it's perfectly natural to go through phases - sometimes I want to dress up, other times I could care less. Sometimes I want pizza, other times it's not appealing.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

Aspiring Member
    Just got over a malaise do to body break-down (3-4 wks) but Am up and about and attribute this to my lovely lady -fully attired in all but the snuggygirdle and oh so glorius make up. Have no fearenjoy the nighty and shirts. By the by its ok to wear the guys shirts and sweaters, 99% of the GG,s do

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We're ALL THE SAME, Imild! Except that we're ALL DIFFERENT!

I use to fiddle with just a bra, forms, pantyhose, and heels sometimes. Or, a little different combo to wear around the house. It usually made me want to dress up all the way!

Now, if I'm too lazy or don't have the time to dress all the way, I don't bother putting on anything!

Dressing isn't like paying your electric bill or your taxes! U don't have to do it if u don't want to!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In my experience, sometimes you just don't feel like it. I don't dress up all the time, but I still feel like it's an important part of expressing who I am.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Sometimes you feel like wearing tights and some times you don't!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I rarely get dressed all the way any more. I hate that "all dressed up and no place to go" feeling.

I wear panties 24/7, a bra daily and usually just add a full slip and/or a feminine robe and slippers.
    Sometimes, I will also just wear a casual skirt with a simple top or, a casual "house dress"
    Since I live alone, I don't care how l look and wearing the above makes me feel just as feminine but, comfortable

Also, if someone does come to the door, I can quickly put on a t shirt and some jeans.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 11-30-2011 at 04:15 PM.

You have to cut your CD membership card in half; and send the pieces along with anything you may purge, to an address I'll PM you; then you must complete the CD walk of shame from the post office to home. Remember, Big Brother is watching your every move (He really IS) and will know if you don't complete this ritual!
    Bhwahahaho (laughs evil laugh)
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I think this happens to veeryone now and then. It has happened to me once, That was real scary, I hope it never happens again.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi,

Well nothing strange there. we do it all the time. no make up just normal day wear. & some days just shorts. a top that could be boy or girl , even years ago . i could not be bothered getting dressed up. just shorts & a tee,

I dont get dressed as tho im going down the road every day. & im a woman. & some days its overalls working around.

...noeleena...

Just be patient with this whenever you recognize your lack of desire. It's quite normal and we all go through it. Frustrating also as part of us wants to dress and another part tells us to just forget about it. It'll pass so just go do something else in the meantime. Often what would get me motivated would be some some shopping, even if it's just window shopping. Purging is useless and a waste of nice clothing.
    Last edited by jillleanne; 12-01-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Oh I should have mentioned in my earlier reply. But each day I get pinker and pinker as I am hooking the bra up behind my back on the first strike, oh what a feeling!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Changing gender presentation is not easy! Frankly, if it were it's likely almost everyone would do it!

Every part of our life goes through cycles....every part! Why should gender presentation be different.

Put everything away for a few days and go be a guy. Get it out of your system. Then come back her and explain what you did and how you feel. I'm sure everyone will be interested since we all can relate!

best!

tina

I've purged just to turn around and start dressing again. If I had kept all the clothes I've gotten over the years instead of purging, I would have a full wardrobe by now.

Silver Member
    It is not uncommon for the desire to dress to naturally ebb and flow over time, and there is nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of posts here from others about it, it is common and nothing to be worried about.